Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in btc price predictions?  (Read 2831 times)
justsimpleram (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:13:52 AM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?
hoamoclan

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

my advice is only believe in predictors who spent many years with bitcoin and because they could understand it clearly.
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:25 AM

Who will buy 1 Bitcoin for $8,000 or $6000??

The Chinese investor bought 100,000 bitcoins at $12,000 and the price fell to $6000 and now it is $8,000. It is the buyers and sellers.

It is the information and not the price prediction that runs the markets and world economy.
Williamnak

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

I still believe but you should have your own prediction and only choose the good prediction to believe ( whether it is good or not, it depends on your knowledge Wink Wink )
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

My predictions are varying and it's only for me. I do believe predictions if its realistic and not so high or low, as long as there's some basis for that prediction that's fine. They even called crypto market as a speculative market so predictions are essential and it's up to your intuition if you would believe them. There's nothing wrong if you'll give some hope to those predictions but not to those unreal. And if the person who's predicting has made some accurate ones before, so why not believe?
kosaymoive333

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:50:49 AM

I believe 50% of the expected Btc price, the remaining 50% I believe in my forecasts, although I have very little Btc, but I think in the next few years Btc will stabilize at the general price. and Btc will become the official currency of the world.
Queen12

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

I think prediction doesn't work, and most of the time all you need to do is trust bitcoin.
Because bitcoin and the blockchain are still our future, the price of bitcoin is still very low.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:07:58 AM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?

Prediction comes from experience and hope, so I see no reason to not believe in it. Bitcoin and other cryptos are a speculative asset to me as I have been investing in these instruments since a long time now. But why I am investing in these assets? It is because I predicted the future as per my own experience and hope. So why not believing in it?

And yes! Predictions change from time to time according to the current events and situations, especially if you are predicting for shorter term. For longer term, predictions may remain same. But your argument did not give us a strong reason on why we will not believe in predictions?

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

Everyone is entitle to their own opinion. if one claims the Bitcoin will reach $50,000 let them be and respect their opinion. Their prediction will gain more ground if they have something to back up their claim. If it just pop out from their head they started saying Bitcoin will hit $50,000 by end of this year, that should not be taken seriously.
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

Personally I don't pay too much attention in price prediction because most of them are not from an objetive point of view, they're usually made with stong bias: if you support Bitcoin you'll expect high values, if you hate it, you'll see it's worth nothing. I think only few people make deep analysis regrarding to BTC prices.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

I don't really believe in such predictions, primarily if there's absurd figures with the main prediction. If it's too good to be true, I pass it up. But when there's concrete facts backing up the prediction, no matter how absurd the claims are, I'll take a look and use the facts as reference/basis on what my next move will be. I don't straight up believe in these predictions but only the underlying reason as to why the person who made it come up to such a conclusion. Most of the time it works, and definitely a good way to draw a line on how would you trade in the market.
sasdaryl1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

Many of previous predictions came true, so if we base it on speculations there is still a big chance that BTC price will keep on pumping up. And plus, there's no harm in observing predictions.
abelmon66

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

it's a lot that many people are predicting bitcoin prices every year and I am also predicting $ 35,000 for this year, but I still strongly believe that by the end of the year it will definitely reach my prediction price.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:34:45 AM

I still think that this year could be great for bitcoin and it could pass 15k$ till the end of this year, for me this recover is showing that changes are still possible for bitcoin, of course better once.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:38:49 AM

Everyone is entitle to their own opinion. if one claims the Bitcoin will reach $50,000 let them be and respect their opinion. Their prediction will gain more ground if they have something to back up their claim. If it just pop out from their head they started saying Bitcoin will hit $50,000 by end of this year, that should not be taken seriously.
predictions is not a 100% sure. so I don't believe in the price predictions. Ill just go with the flow and not thinking what come next. because if you think or predict it there's a big chance that you regret or stressed because your expecting that your predicting will happen. so in the end it is not happen and you got sad .

xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:43:18 AM

No.  they are called predictions because it has no basis and just use to predict or assume what bitcoin price will bs at the future.  Not unless ofcourse they studied the trend and changes of the bitcoin price.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:43:25 AM

no since most predictions or just pulled out of someone ass  anyway .In the short term next month or 2 i see the price increasing. To what or by  how much who knows

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

i don't believe on any prediction about bitcoin for now because there are lots of prediction already but no one is happening but instead it will continue to drop market prices.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

I don't believe. As the title says, they are just predictions. So there is no assurance that it will be correct. I believe on my own research and on the upcoming and current news. Tose are more reliable than the predictions of other investors. I highly suggests that you should be update with the news about cryptocurrencies.
Kokondao

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:51:45 AM

I'm still very confident with my prediction, and I hope bitcoin will be able to actually go at the $ 50000 price for this year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: