Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in btc price predictions?  (Read 2822 times)
quichiship

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

I don't really believe in price predictions because that is not necessarily true, and I prefer to do research to choose the right time to buy and also sell for profit.
 Its good for you to have an abiltity on researching informations about the happenings on crypto, but I supposedly acknowledge people's prediction for the accuracy and  relating the situations from their experiences. Speculators help some people egaging and motivating to evade the lack of panic selling.
The important thing is that who is predicting. Does he any knowledge of the market or he is technical and fundamental analyst of cryptocurrency? We will have to see all these things. One thing is clear that many people give new and statements of different new papers which are totally wrong. I never gave any attention to such news about the future price of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
himtater87

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

Bitcoin seem to always defy almost predictions, technical analysis is often not enough  and we cannot tell what the media will spill next or how the market will react. So I do not really believe in price predictions of any kind
Which is your right and in a way I agree, however it's very fun to look at the price and try to predict what it is going to happen, it is very hard to predict but it's not impossible there are some people that have been able to do it in the past and there are going to be people that are going to do it in the future, the problem is that we do not know how to distinguish those that can actually predict the prices which those that believe they can.

Predicting on future is quite hard behavior that can hurt and disappoint yourself. Consequently, most of us had been in this point and seeming fine to encourage ourselves not to get panic on selling while our temper is about to lose. In addition, the current market has been fighting the downtrend but still some of us believe and hopeful with the massive price of bitcoin will come soon. But we can not blame for those who are predicting on bitcoins prices as long as they dont harm.
This is better and reflecting your aims for future benefit, we are in current bearish conditions and the only solution to get rid of it is to stop selling in low market. Price predictions by experts are quite well but almost all the predictions are uncertain that is the result of volatility which is making it difficult to predict the future market. However the right way of looking into this is to look for benefit and not predictions because it is a long term investment and we should focus only on benefits.
I have never believed in price predictions because if you look back to the previous prediction in the last year many people told that 2018 will be the year of bitcoin and the price will be minimum $30000 till the end of 2018, but the fact is different and even opposite of those predictions. Many investors lost their money because they believed that predictions.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Those people who believe bitcoin turn to 1,000,000 dollars are thinking to much. When the 2018 came I believe bitcoin price become 50k dollars before end 2018 but now it's okay for me to back the price of the bitcoin like 20k dollars is enough for me and ready to 2019 to reach 50k dollars.
Lot of people does not have any idea how to predict the future price of bitcoin. They just predict in the air. No calculation, no analysis, no knowledge of the market and give price for the future. That’s why I think nobody should believe in predictions. Do your own technical analysis of the current situation and then decide the future price and take steps according to your analysis.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

Those people who believe bitcoin turn to 1,000,000 dollars are thinking to much. When the 2018 came I believe bitcoin price become 50k dollars before end 2018 but now it's okay for me to back the price of the bitcoin like 20k dollars is enough for me and ready to 2019 to reach 50k dollars.
Lot of people does not have any idea how to predict the future price of bitcoin. They just predict in the air. No calculation, no analysis, no knowledge of the market and give price for the future. That’s why I think nobody should believe in predictions. Do your own technical analysis of the current situation and then decide the future price and take steps according to your analysis.
Even those that use technical analysis to make their predictions do not really have an idea if their predictions are going to come true or not, that is why you should never be 100% sure of your predictions, there are many things that could happen that could change the market and could make your analysis completely invalid, you need to remember that to be successful in this market you need to adapt yourself to the conditions of the market because if you don't then you are going to lose.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

I do not really believe the predictions of the movement and price of bitcoin because I see the price movement of bitcoin is very difficult to predict the movement of bitcoin prices depends on the demand and the total bitcoin supply in circulation.
I do not believe in Bitcoin’s price prediction, its unstable price made it difficult for us to predict the future market value and almost all the predictions are uncertain if you compare it with the actual price later. About 5 months ago experts were predicting that market price will be on its high fly but now the situations are same as were before 5months. Some people think that it will increase at the end of this year but it is not like that.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

sometimes i still believe in btc prediction but also sometimes i don't believe it, Honestly, I prefer made my own prediction, and do some research

Prediction and also speculation is always a part of trading and it is up to us, the traders or the investors if we believe on it. Many well known crypto analysts including those veterans have been trying their best to predict the future prices of cryptocurrencies but in reality, it is really difficult a highly volatile currency. It is better to study the price movements of the cryptocurrencies and monitor it often than predicting it.
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

It is very difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. Therefore, it is better to have a portfolio of several cryptocurrencies.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I still believe in btc price predictions in relation to my own predictions too. I may not be able to provide proof or backed it up with technical analysis but i am quite sure that good things will happen to bitcoin and cryptoworld in the future.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:58:07 PM

I followed bitcoin until recently with a growth forecast as the maximum value of $ 50,000. At the moment, my forecast fluctuations in the range of 5000-10000 and out of the range with the consolidation of the price, a possible indicator of further movement. At the moment I do not trade cryptocurrency.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:04:46 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:35:14 AM by Clark05

I still believe to bitcoin prediction as long as this is possible to happen. But for now the possible price fr the bitcoin in this year 2018 is more than 10k dollars.

But for those people who are predicting too much I will not support it.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:28:05 AM

I gave up the habit of referring to daily price forecast information. This only shows a little effect for traders. with the most important phase at this time with the ETF. Particularly toward positive as CBoE in 2017. I think it is time to consolidate confidence and hold the BTC. Your right direction at this stage will determine the profit then.

Beparanf

Activity: 2716
Merit: 751

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

I gave up the habit of referring to daily price forecast information. This only shows a little effect for traders. with the most important phase at this time with the ETF. Particularly toward positive as CBoE in 2017. I think it is time to consolidate confidence and hold the BTC. Your right direction at this stage will determine the profit then.
It will be a waste of time now, but it's still cool to do when you make a guess and it happens but not will only be a short profit for now. Pricing seems to have no indicators now.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?
Market and time will show us the reality of things and I am not afraid to said this that speculators will always makes you lose money as they either give you hope or kill you hope. I speculate sometimes and most of them have come to pass and some did not come so I will say you as a trader should forecast for yourself.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 12:26:15 PM

I still believe in btc price predictions in relation to my own predictions too. I may not be able to provide proof or backed it up with technical analysis but i am quite sure that good things will happen to bitcoin and cryptoworld in the future.
Yes, after Bitcoin was born in 2009, everyone first thought Bitcoin was like useless garbage. Then every year the price of 1 bitcoin always increases and rises and makes people start to believe at that time. And finally the prediction that the price of Bitcoin will be very expensive has happened at this time. So I myself am very confident that predictions for bitcoin will increase more than now in the future.

MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Believing in someone's prediction can be so satisfying if everything goes well as predicted. But what is more satisfying if you just believe in your instinct and own prediction regardless if you backed it with technical analysis or not.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:06:40 AM

Believe it or not that the prediction for me is just an assumption in the future, it's just an opinion that doesn't need to be taken seriously and the hope of an increase in the price of BTC.

Prediction and speculation has been a part of trading and is being use by all traders to determine their next move. But the predictions made by so called crypto experts or analysts in their blogs should not be believe because most of them will not happen not accurate. Cryptocurrencies are unpredictable so it is better to learn tecnical analysis and other tools of trading than relying in prediction alone.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:41:12 AM

Believing in someone's prediction can be so satisfying if everything goes well as predicted. But what is more satisfying if you just believe in your instinct and own prediction regardless if you backed it with technical analysis or not.

But what if your prediction didnt go well ? Do you still find it satisfying ? Hmmm  i dont think so .

We shouldnt have to believe in such predictions because those things are only imaginary  and cannot guarantee that it will happen .

Instead , we should only believe on what we actualy see around us because those are the real thing and they dont lie .
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:32:11 AM

I don't believe in their price forecast for Bitcoin. After all, the forecast does not need to take risks, LOL, don't have to be serious!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
0xBitcoins

Activity: 115
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

But what if your prediction didnt go well ? Do you still find it satisfying ? Hmmm  i dont think so .

We shouldnt have to believe in such predictions because those things are only imaginary  and cannot guarantee that it will happen .

Instead , we should only believe on what we actualy see around us because those are the real thing and they dont lie .
I do not believe in the price prediction of anyone. Even if a person is right 100 times out of 100 predictions he could still be very wrong on 101th time. If this was about stocks or similar markets than I would have trusted someone like warren buffet or similar that has been right for so many years but bitcoin is an unregulated market and what will happen is never known.

If you are talking about making money from stocks you can just check the company and how it is doing and if a company is doing well the stock will go up. That is not the case in bitcoin, everyone could go right for bitcoin and the price could stay the same and at the similar notion the price might go up out of nowhere (happened so many times just recently) and there would be noone who would have guessed it properly.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:32:34 AM

I always predict my self and hold my coins. I never believe other predict since most of their predictions are wrong and against bitcoins. They don't motivate people to invest they always start scared people so they won't invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: