Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3307 times)
Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

When bitcoin prices rise up the market price will also rise up because the bitcoin is the leader coin in the coin market cap , and it is considered as reference value of tokens and altcoins so if bitcoin rise up ,the other coins will also follow.

Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

When the price of bitcoin is rising, then after a while the whole market will also grow. The market capitalization will grow and thus we will see how soon it will happen .
It all depends on bitcoin, it is the main in the crypto market. Therefore, it is controlled by manipulators.
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:07:45 PM

When bitcoin prices rise up the market price will also rise up because the bitcoin is the leader coin in the coin market cap , and it is considered as reference value of tokens and altcoins so if bitcoin rise up ,the other coins will also follow.

Most of the altcoins today has a price based on ethereum which is tether to bitcoins so obviously some of the altcoins will grow its price as well.

chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

I've been seeing and monitoring market prices for how many months and the trend looks this way. So I guess you are right saying that when the price of bitcoin rises up, the market will follow. Rare times I see that as bitcoin price increases, the rest of altcoins decreases. Generally speaking, prices of altcoins mostly depends on bitcoin value whether it goes up or down.
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:23:44 PM

We all know that the bitcoin is the leader of the board in the market cap and bit oi  is also the reference value of the token and other altcoins in the coin market , so if the bitcoin will rise ,the other altcoins value would also rise ,and when it fall almost all altcoin will aldo be falling.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:02:06 PM

in my opinion after reading a number of articles I concluded that the bitcoin price movement has a pattern and the pattern is always repeated, from the beginning to the mid-year end the price of bitcoin will decline and at the end of the mid to the end of the year the price will begin to crawl up and even skyrocketed from previous price days
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

the possibility of bitcoin prices to go up is still there because the supply of bitcoin is already almost maximum. if the bitcoin supply has reached its peak, I'm sure the price of bitcoin will go crazy. because of scarce supply
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:36:15 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Because these altcoins in the market are alternative coins for bitcoin. Whatever happen to bitcoin market price then it will also happen to this altcoins. ANd the good thing about altcoins in the market is that the supply is not that huge just like bitcoins. SO if there is market price movement this altcoins that had a lower market price supply will going to move higher in terms of percentage compared to bitcoin because of its low supply.
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:39:58 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Your observation is very correct. Bitcoin controls the market and has the ability to single handed swing the market up and down.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Unfortunately you are wrong because the latest events showed that bitcoin was able to grow despite of other altcoins were going down. I also considered earlier like you that bitcoin and some major altcoins like ETH, EOS and others were linked each other in various proportions and a growth in one of them caused a growth in others. Actually this opinion is wrong. By the way we may have a look at the charts of gold and silverand we can see that silver often do not repeat movements of gold although these assets are very similar by sense.
By the way you are right that you have decided to discuss this theme because I also consider that the spread between BTC and ETH is a very important indicator which tells us about the current state of market.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:52:16 PM

Most of the altcoins today has a price based on ethereum which is tether to bitcoins so obviously some of the altcoins will grow its price as well.

Well it don't really happen all the time. We all know that since the price of Bitcoin and ethereum is not proportional to each other all the time as we had seen it in the starting months of this year. The price of Bitcoin in that time is having a great decrease, a lot of investors are worrying that the bubble popped but it is not since that is the normal movement of the Bitcoin but the thing is that while the price of Bitcoin is continuing to fall down, the price of Ethereum is continuing to go up and that is the time that the price of Ethereum reached it's peak at 4 digit price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:27:39 PM

bitcoin has a big influence on the market, because bitcoin has become a dominance and almost all coins are based on bitcoin so if the price goes up the market will also rise
cunese

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:57:17 PM

The price of BTC rose due to the serious lack of confidence in the market. The price of altcoin also fell. The time has come to test everyone's patience.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1274
Merit: 356

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:26:11 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 03:38:27 PM by jeraldskie11

Ofcourse the market's prices also will rise up. In my opinion, first of all, the reason why it is happened, its because the investors of bitcoin are also investing in other top cryptocurrency's so if we look in the chart of each currency they had the same way of moving. 2nd, some people also buying alternate cryptocurrency because they saw that the price of bitcoin is rising up so that they will put in their minds that this is the time for buying cryptocurrency, this mindset are mostly in traders like me, that's all I can say.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:36:10 PM

in my opinion, the price of bitcoin at a place of exchange or market will experience a possible price increase when there is good news that can trigger an increase in bitcoin prices because the condition of bitcoin prices depends on good news and depends on investors and whales who buy bitcoin.
prettymargaux

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

Bitcoin is both inversely and directly proportional to altcoins. As bitcoin dramatically pumps, altcoins dramatically dump. But when bitcoin reaches its stable price (I mean, not that shaky and doesn't look like some product of pump scheme), altcoins go up as well. Why? Because almost all tokens and coins are paired with bitcoin. That's why they have this correlational relationship. Another reason is through all these years of the virtual existence of cyryptocurrencies, bitcoin still proves to be the leader of global cryptocurrencies. Its surges make it gain more and more prominence than any other coins.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:15:43 PM

My view of bitcoin prices to the best of my knowledge that bitcoin prices will rise inversely to the altcoin prices, and if bitcoin is removed or discarded it will affect other altcoins, of course not all will be wasted depending on the size and investment of replacing btc with other altcoins, but what happens in the community more famous than this crypto, which we must understand, hopefully useful and successful for all of us
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:21:36 PM

bitcoin has a big influence on the market, because bitcoin has become a dominance and almost all coins are based on bitcoin so if the price goes up the market will also rise

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency that has been created so obviously the price will be the highest value and due to influence and popularity of the coin, the price will increase its demand same as the price.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

the most of dominance is in the btc and that`s mean the whole market is dependent on btc in regard with the % of the dominance and thats why the correlation is very high.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

Yes, it is quite right that Bitcoin acts as the controller of the crypto world. So with Bitcoin, the whole market is up and down. But it is very difficult to say when it will be better or the price of Bitcoin will increase. However, it is expected that soon the whole market situation will be good with bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: