Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3307 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:01:22 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:12:39 PM by maarx

Yes the price of bitcoin rise up automatically the market will also rise. Because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market. Market always goes up and down, it depends upon the bitcoin price. All altcoins prices are depends upon the bitcoin price only so the whole markets rise or down can always depends upon the bitcoin price. Once the market started to recover then automatically the price of bitcoin increase and it holds many investors in future. The price of   bitcoin also very high in the future. So just hold the bitcoin and wait for the bull market.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
Yes, market isn't that mature at this point that it can move independent of BTC. Altcoins follow BTC almost in every market move. But they don't follow it instantly, rather altcoins wait until the trend is confirmed and there is an organic price movement and not a manipulated one.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:20:35 PM

Such a correlation may be copied, however this can be not a regularity. There square measure coins that square measure reciprocally proportional to the dynamics of Bitcoin. additionally, investors might like altcoins and invest in them, whereas the value of bitcoin can stand still.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

Yes the price of bitcoin rise up automatically the market will also rise. Because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market. Market always goes up and down, it depends upon the bitcoin price.
This sentence is true but we cannot connected rise of alts with pump of bitcoin, for me coins are totally diferent and we cannot speculate that price of bitcoin will always make other coins to rise.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

That would be the expectation by the crypto holders that when bitcoin prices goes up the other altcoins would also rise up in the coin market cap, for bitcoin price value is the reference value of coins in the market.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:05:36 PM

Bitcoin has a direct link and control over the entire cryptocurrency market this is so because bitcoin as the mother coin have been design in such a way that it increase will result to the increase of other coin and that is what make bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency.
Viranz

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:11:53 PM

Yes, because the whole market price will follow bitcoin if it rises, all markets will go up as well, if it goes down everything will go down. Therefore we can only hope for those who invest in bitcoin so as not to drop the price of bitcoin.
ironman2014

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:13:24 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
There is some mysterious way how the alternative cryptocurrencies price is bounded to bitcoin price but it is not certain unless you will see that happening. Because right now we are facing the opposite thing.

DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:13:39 PM

Alts highly depend on BTC. Formerly it was even more noticeable, today’s market is kind of strange because alts don’t really go up which causes panic amongst crypto society.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:43:43 PM

as far as I know, bitcoin is the main coin and is another foundation for coin-coins. so if the bitcoin goes down, it is more likely that other coins will also go down, but that all doesn't completely follow the flow of bitcoin as well.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

Alts highly depend on BTC. Formerly it was even more noticeable, today’s market is kind of strange because alts don’t really go up which causes panic amongst crypto society.

The main reason why the market price is all being affected is because of ethereum which is the based price of most of the altcoins and it was tether to bitcoins so every coin in the market is highly affected every time the price of bitcoins is dropping or increasing.

dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

::)Yes I think it also goes that way, when one is up the other follows, when one moved the others moved as well, bitcoin is indeed one currency that is so powerful so influential that others follow his lead, crypto market will always depend on the rise and fall of bitcoin, that is why we all look up to it and hope for it somehow for many things not just the profit.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

Not all the time this thing happen. Although many cryptos particularly altcoins, are dependent on the market value of either ethereum or Bitcoin but still, it is not an enough reason to think that whatever happens with the market value of Bitcoin, would also be reflected to the majority of the market. It is just extreme volatility is being experienced in the market at this moment.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

I don't think so. Maybe in the previous years, this thing was accurate but at this moment, it is not. The market value of the cryptos are no longer proportional with Bitcoin and ethereum most of the time. although there are still cryptos which are dependent with the market price of BTC and ETH, but not alk the time, proportionality can be observed.
Winterwood21

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

our guess is right, the bitcoin market is very influential on altcoins. Although the bitcoin market is in turmoil lately, but don't be afraid if the price of bitcoin continues to fall, while we are still using bitcoin, bitcoin will continue to be valuable.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:16:58 AM

Bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the market ,so when the time come that the bitcoin will rise up its price value ,then all the altcoins and tokens will also rise up and during the bear market season the bitcoin price value will be falling down ,then  other altcoins will also fall down.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:22:08 AM

my opinion is because I think the average cryptocurrency uses Bitcoin as the main money,
So if the price Bitcoin down and Cryptocurrency using Bitcoin will come down
sinori

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

Bitcoin is the godfather of cryptocurrency, and it is a safe to believe it will stay for years to come.

For one, blockchain technology is paving the way for decentralized platforms (we all know that people can't be trusted, but a decentralized app can be).

Second, No altcoin can go up without Bitcoin rising first.  If I was an investor, I would invest heavily on bitcoin!  Roll Eyes
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

I was really shocked on the 3rd of August, 2018 when bitcoin rose a little, almost all the other alts were lighted green That means that the rise of bitcoin has much influence on the prices of other altcoins. Bitcoin price is now determining the market for the crypto business.
Greenkarki

Activity: 420
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

The price of bitcoin rise means automatically the market also rise. Because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. Always alts value depends upon the bitcoin. See today market is red both bitcoin and altcoins are again statred to decrease. The market is analysed by bitcoin price always, now the market again starts to decrease. Dont know when it will be back and starts to rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: