Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3312 times)
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:44:30 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

I think because bitcoin is the leader that's why all cryptocurrency followed because those are bitcoins follower. Bitcoin is the king of all crypto and always present in trading other currencies you always need bitcoin. You can't convert altcoins directly into fiat money without trading and exchange it first into bitcoin or ethereum.

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:39 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
From my own analysis of the market, your assumptions are on the money! Bitcoin is the founding coin, the market of altcoins was built around the Bitcoin.
   Bitcoin is the main medium of exchange for all other cryptocurrencies, then from Bitcoin, you can exchange for fiat.  So if Bitcoin falls, other coins that trade against it, may fall as well. At least thats how ot seems.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Of course, bitcoin's the majority coin, which is almost owned by all cryptocurrency users. Not only that bitcoin also has a function that is no less important it turns out that bitcoin can also be used as a defense shield for all cryptocurrency which's spread in the market.

Neraj Evad

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:58:04 AM

In the coin market cap we can see that the lead coin in the market is bitcoin, so far now bitcoin has been the referrence of all the atlcoin in the coin market in terms of price value, so if the bitcoin will rise or will falldown its price value ,almost all the altcoin in the market is also going up and going down ,following the bitcoin.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:25:23 AM

Bitcoin is the largest currency in the crypto market and it will greatly affect other altcoins. But now it has no effect.
One month ago, Bitcoin prices were pumped but altcoins were not pumped as it did. So we need to consider carefully when investing.
JamesWood1212

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

I think bitcoin is considered the father of all the cryptocurrency. Therefore, when the price of bitcoins rises, the entire market begins to grow. And vice versa. However, the market is not growing as fast as bitcoin itself.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

I think bitcoin's price is low now. So the price will increase within a few days. Other currencies on bitcoin are dirictly dependent, so the prices of bitcoin will decrease and prices will fall further.
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:47:10 PM

A very strong decrease in the price of bitcoin of almost 12% in the last 24 hours that should be enough to put to rest the rumors of some kind of fast recovery, believe me that is something I would like too but every time I look at the market my mind tells me that those that are expecting that fast recovery have to be wrong.
r_herbert

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

It is very possible. Bitcoin is the leader of the virtual money market. Now, the prices are low. It is of course due to the situation on the market. Not only bitcoin is low, but all the other cryptocurrencies as well. Bitcoin is more advertised and the most popular of the cryptocurrency. This situation helps it to be the leader of the market and to show the right direction to the other virtual money. I do agree that when bitcoin prices rise up the market also will. It also can be vice-versa. If the market will be positive, bitcoin will follow as well. It is normal that the bitcoins play such an important role on the market. After all, it is going to make many millionaires soon.
Callmeandy

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 08:05:26 PM

Only affecting altcoins that are listed as PAIR/BTC - PAIR/ETH

If its listen only against dollar, shouldn't feel affect.

★Fivestarminingnetwork Website (https://fivestarminingnetwork.com) ★ ★  Twitter (https://twitter.com/FiveMining)
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:02:57 PM

They’re connected. It’s like one of the main things you need to know when you start your way in crypto. BTC affects literally everything.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
ngalamunan

Activity: 332
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

everything is not certain, because sometimes the market conditions are different. so the situation is not necessarily stable if the price of bitcoin rises. so we see it not from one side only.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

Most of the exchanges has bitcoin USD market so that gives more power to bitcoin so every time it has good market, alts are going up too.

But the las time I've seen when bitcoin starts to get up, alts are drowning in opposite. And now, while bitcoin is falling, alts are sharing the pain.
We know the influence of bitcoin on the bitcoin market. sometimes change is not in line but certainly more often follows what happens to the bitcoin market. like today. Altcoin users are also bitcoin users they have bitcoin. so when prices decline it will certainly affect all crypto users. it just logic
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

I think if bitcoin price will raise up,  alts will go down,  thats the movement of crypto. And then if bitcoin is stabled alts will fallow to raise, that is the reason if bitcoin will raise up.. Alts go down. 
Kokakolla

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:25:02 AM

Only affecting altcoins that are listed as PAIR/BTC - PAIR/ETH, If it's listen only against dollar, shouldn't feel affect. Most of the crypto coins depend on bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the largest and the most popular coin right now, it will affect the bitcoin no matter what. There are a lot of investors who regularly invest in bitcoin. Bitcoins do affect altcoins negatively. When bitcoins go up altcoins usually go the other way. Not always true but for the most part that is how it works.
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

Yes of course when bitcoin increases it's price all the currency in the market will also increase because of the contribute that bitcoin give in other currency. That's why if you invested in some currency you better choose a good Atlcoin to make your investments grow much bigger as bitcoin rose it's price.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
BigBos

Activity: 1918
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Yes of course when bitcoin increases it's price all the currency in the market will also increase because of the contribute that bitcoin give in other currency. That's why if you invested in some currency you better choose a good Atlcoin to make your investments grow much bigger as bitcoin rose it's price.
it should be like that, when the price of bitcoin goes up, then in a matter of dollars, the price of another coin will also rise. it's just that, sometimes altcoin prices also decline, because of something else. it could be influenced by the lower ETH price.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

It is hard to predict whether the market prices are rising up or dropping down. The market has been so unpredictable but if we'll just relate it to it's previous history, I believe that the market would recover again and could provide us the best dump which we are all waiting for.
Stragomagus

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:02:09 AM

Bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency, and bitcoin is very important for the cryptocurrency, as bitcoin prices are rising and the market is warming up.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:26:52 AM

Mostly, the whole cryptocurrency market follows the whatever the price of bitcoin. But there are also time when bitcoin is down but the price of many altcoins are up. The movement in the prices of the different cryptocurrencies are unpredictable and always fluctuates rapidly. But most of the time, bitcoin lead other cryptocurrencies in rise and fall of market prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: