Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:44:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3305 times)
mikan111

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

This is true and logical, the whole market is related to BTC so that everything depends on it, all cryptocurrencies pull vitality from BTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?

It is hard to predict whether the market prices are rising up or dropping down. The market has been so unpredictable but if we'll just relate it to it's previous history, I believe that the market would recover again and could provide us the best dump which we are all waiting for.
Analyzing current movements will give us some hint and understand what can be the next decision to make, so while we are seeing this downfall we should keep buying and holding out tokens, bitcoin or any alts which is good for long term holds will bring great fortune when the market start to
rise high again and make things profitable for all of us.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

I think the price of bitcoin in the crypto market sometimes affects the price of altcoins. But it's not always like that. We know that rising prices and decreasing cryptocurrency depend on market demand. So, if the price of bitcoin rises, it is not certain that other coins will rise even though some coins will go up too. It all depends on market demand.
MelissaPhillips733

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

This time, bitcoin price shares a lot of dominance in the market. The market has been opposite to bitcoin last time but now it looks like they are being again by bitcoin. The whole crypto market has been down due to bitcoin being down.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
what do you mean the market??  I guess it is similar in the physical world market, about the demand,supply and price. But I don't think that if the price of bitcoin drops the altcoin will also drop. I think bitcoin and altcoin is inversely proportion by their price, demand and supply. 
prokerduit

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:02 AM

I think bitcoin will not be discarded or cannot be replaced. because bitcoin is a new era or a new digital era, little by little people will understand and accept bitcoin so everyone will use bitcoin. because with the presence of other bitcoins or altcoins it all feels easy
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I think it's hard to know when it's time to recover, as long as the user hasn't gotten positive big news then many users feel pessimistic about the future of bitcoin, but I'm sure that the market is recovering so that investing in bitcoin is now the right thing.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:35:43 PM

I think it's hard to know when it's time to recover, as long as the user hasn't gotten positive big news then many users feel pessimistic about the future of bitcoin, but I'm sure that the market is recovering so that investing in bitcoin is now the right thing.
well, it's not always like that, but most likely if the price of bitcoin and eth rises higher, I feel that other markets will also increase. I mean that another altcoin will also increase its price. well, we can see that when bitcoin prices rise, not all altcoin prices rise, because ETH prices remain stable.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:55:33 PM

I think like that, bitcoin is like a dollar, a reference for other currencies. many altcoins also use the bitcoin platform, so when the price of bitcoin rises, the market will also rise. and when the price of bitcoin falls, the market will also decline. I think all altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

This is obvious since we all know that alternative cryptocurrency price is somehow bounded to the price of Bitcoin and always accept this time it was like bitcoin falling and alternatives falling, bitcoin rising and alts rising along.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

yes of course when market conditions are increasing, the price of bitcoins at the exchange place will also increase, so take advantage of the price movements of other bitcoin and cryptocurrency in the place of exchange well.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

This is true and logical, the whole market is related to BTC so that everything depends on it, all cryptocurrencies pull vitality from BTC
  I must agree with this, this is based on observations. Bitcoin is really something in control on what is going on in the market. They are one. Which means if bitcoin rise then the others will. It is directly proportional im which they both affect one another. It also happens in the economy, if the one on top is on crisis then the others below will also be affected.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

Bitcoin is the main currency in cryptocurrency, and bitcoin is very important for the cryptocurrency, as bitcoin prices are rising and the market is warming up.

This trend can be watched through the years. When Bitcoin is going up, all the tokens are following it. When BTC is rolling down, the altcoins' prices are falling.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

We see that when the price of bitcoin rises, it indirectly increases in all market prices. This is the simplest explanation, and the greatest reason is that almost all cryptocurrency is on the Bitcoin parity. That is, Bitcoin can be perceived as basic money in this sector. To give an example from today, we can give USD example. We can see USD parities against almost all country unit currencies. Of course, these two markets are not the same as each other and it is not possible to see the same results, but as I mentioned in my first sentences, almost all kinds of money in cryptocurrency are traded on the Bitcoin parity. That is why we see that all prices increase during the period when Bitcoin price goes up, but all prices decrease when Bitcoin price goes downwards. Nevertheless, we may not be able to see this rate from time to time when Bitcoin is experiencing a severe upsurge.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:59:09 AM

what do you mean the market??  I guess it is similar in the physical world market, about the demand,supply and price. But I don't think that if the price of bitcoin drops the altcoin will also drop. I think bitcoin and altcoin is inversely proportion by their price, demand and supply. 
I think the ratio of rise in values of Bitcoin right now is more elaborated in the market and it might grow big shortly. Bitcoin has been down almost all the year so far and that is the reason the crypto market has been not so attractive. Only the speculations about the future values of Bitcoin kept the market crowded and the demand stayed a bit good because of the down prices. Hopefully the market will recover soon because of the inflow of funds into the crypto business due to low cost o investment.
sintecan

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

bitcoin is like a dollar, a reference to other currencies. many altcoins also use the bitcoin platform, so when the price of bitcoin rises, the market will also rise. and when the price of bitcoin falls, the market will also decline. I think all altcoin prices depend on the price of bitcoin. So we don't necessarily escape the influence of bitcoin.
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

The price of most altcoins directly proportional to the price of bitcoin in the crypto market. Bitcoin's value is low now and so is the other cryptocurrencies. When the value of bitcoin increases, then the crypto market will become sweet.   
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:14 AM

Yes because all we know that the all markets are base in bitcoin if bitcoin will rise then the market will rise up too but when the bitcoin down the market will down too.
TiffanyYoung94

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Bitcoin prices are still falling and there is no sign of any increase. The cryptocurrency market is still volatile. I think the change in electronic technology affects all coin.
BryanRoseWalker

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

Yes because all we know that the all markets are base in bitcoin if bitcoin will rise then the market will rise up too but when the bitcoin down the market will down too.

but it needs to be corrected that the increase in altcoin prices is not directly following the rising trend of bitcoin, they will tend to decline very sharply when bitcoin really rallies the market, this is because the concentration of traders who choose to sell their altcoins is only for bitcoin.

An increase in altcoin occurs when bitcoin has entered a correction price and is correct if the assumption is associated with an increase because traders will return to the altcoins they like after gaining profit from btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: