Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin prices rise up the market also will  (Read 3307 times)
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Different situations are possible. But the situation you described is slightly more probable, the reason is simple: all the alts are traded against BTC, though priced in it and it takes some time to market to adopt.

as long as bitcoin has the highest exchange conversion volume of each exchange market, then they will remain a verbal reference for altcoins. even though ethereum or even Tether already has its own conversion, but many people still focus on bitcoin. This is because the bitcoin factor is still fluctuating positively where many people expect bitcoin to rally highest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onepiece1995

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
yes i also think like that, if bitcoin goes down then the altcoin price will go down. and also if bitcoin rises, then the altcoin price will rise. all coins are driven by bitcoin. for now I just hope, bitcoin will rise in the current month and so on
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:09:49 AM

I think, bitcoin has a big influence on the market, so if the price of bitcoin rises, there are many other crypto that prices rise too, because many crypto have prices based on the price of bitcoin
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:12:18 AM

I believe it is because many cryptos are still dependent on bitcoin on their market. If a crypto stands strongly on its own and not affected by bitcoin its price market will rise. Just an opinion.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

this means that all altcoin values ​​depend on the value of Bitcoin, and this happens because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, so all coins are guided by the value of Bitcoin.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:56 PM

I think this bitcoin price condition can make price recovery if bitcoin has good news and if there is a higher demand, it will make bitcoin very expensive and can recover the price so what you can do is buy again if you still have capital but if you get stuck then you can wait until the price returns to recover the price.
Milliionaiire

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:45 PM

if you know bitcoin is the king of all coins. so that when bitcoin goes up all the coins will also go up. and when bitcoin goes down all the coins will also go down.
bitcoin is like all coins.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:52:01 PM

I think this bitcoin price condition can make price recovery if bitcoin has good news and if there is a higher demand, it will make bitcoin very expensive and can recover the price so what you can do is buy again if you still have capital but if you get stuck then you can wait until the price returns to recover the price.
good and positive news take important role for bitcoin price movement.without any good news no one  or investor would investing their money into cryptocurrency market.no strong reason that would give them benefits.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

I have noticed it when actually the bitcoin price is rising up the cryptomarket also will. Is that because of bitcoin is directly proportional to the other cryptocurrency? so that when bitcoin dumped the other crypto also will dump? Whats your opinion about it?
I agree with you. BTC actually dominated the cryptocurrency market. The price of BTC will pull by most other coins to rise by and when the price of BTC decreases it will cause the market to go down.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:24:41 PM

Yes of course because all the coins in the market are BTC dependent even the most establish crypto which is next to bitcoin rank the ETH is also an alternative coin for bitcoin. Thus the market price for most of the crypto is dependent to bitcoin and that is the good thing here in cryptocurrency because we will be able to get a reference of those crypto when to rise and fall accordingly.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

Because bitcoin is the pioneer and the heart of all cryptocurrencies so when this great coin falls the market grows and when it drops the market fall’s either

Proportional maybe not the right term but the superiority does.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:47:48 PM

All things considered, I don't think so. Not all the digital currency take action accordingly to the development of Bitcoin. I've seen a descending pattern for bitcoin, however for other crytpo cash it was up. I think the best 100 crypto's take action accordingly with Bitcoin essentially on the grounds that when individuals offer their bitcoin, they additionally have different coins that they would offer as well.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:58:45 PM

this means that all altcoin values ​​depend on the value of Bitcoin, and this happens because Bitcoin is the king of Cryptocurrency, so all coins are guided by the value of Bitcoin.
Yeah altcoins market price will depend on bitcoin market price movement. Thus, we know that without the bitcoin system these altcoins may not be exist. We can say that bitcoin is the mother of all crypto in the market because without bitcoin creation then there could be no cryptocurrency.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

In most cases it's true, when bitcoin falls or grows, then other alts also grows or falls, but there are cases when everything is the opposite. It's hard to say because of what it's happening, but the only thing I'm sure is that market being manipulated by big players, but it's hard to prove it and we just have to put up with it.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:45:46 PM

It is because the altcoins are mainly traded with BTC pairs. This is why the altcoin price movement is proportional to the Bitcoin price.
Since bitcoin is the most dominant currency in this market it makes sense that is the point of reference for every single coin out there, and it is very interesting but this makes bitcoin even more powerful, so whenever bitcoin goes up then the whole market goes up as well but when bitcoin goes down then the whole market goes down as well and being frank I do not see how this could change in the short term.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

Because bitcoin is the leader of the market.  Whenever some one talks about crypto currency market he also mentions the name of Bitcoin during his statements . 
Market follows the trends in bitcoin.  So when the market in 2017 was touching heights all the coins were rising.  And when its price fell ; other coins also followed. 
So if the bitcoin will rise high others will also follow and as a result the market will also follow.
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:44:23 PM

As usual in any exchange we can see Bitcoin as basis cryptocurrency for trading. That's why altcoins so hardly correlated with Bitcoin price. So it Bitcoin moves altcoins also fluctuate and this is natural.
Angry_Bird

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:48:14 PM

I'd say that all coins will just follow BTCs trend, some will do that stronger, so will do that a little bit slower, but surely all coins will grow together with BTC.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

The fresh money which enters the market it wires through bitcoin in majority as not many cryptos are directly pegged to usd/usdt that is the reason when market soars it shows more upside in the bitcoin price.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Well it actually did, since Bitcoin contains a higher price projects will start to move to pay the people who support their projects since if they pay them in an inappropriate time probably they will be the one who would suffer. Market is definitely dependent on how the Bitcoin moves since it is the main medium of transactions here and we shouldn't be new to that, and I hope Bitcoin will be on a better state already.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: