Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:53:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the usual mistakes that newbie traders usually do?  (Read 1913 times)
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

Using incompetent and ineffective exchanges as they are not checking their reputation and services quality as long as the fees and withdrawal, shilled and fomo from a pump token or altcoin but in reality, they are filled with fake volumes and orders supported by bots, trading without knowing the overall risk of cryptocurrency and its market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:18:39 PM

As a new kid in the cryptocurrency world, we often have our share of first mistakes in trading which helps us to be able to become better and wiser in the next transactions. What are these usual or common mistakes that newbies commit?
As a newbies You should endeavour to trade after you most have gathered enough knowledge about trading before putting your hard earned money into cryptocurrencies trading.  Many newbies makes the mistake of not learning well before investing into cryptocurrencies.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

Buying the top and selling the low has always been tge newbie nightmare! It will take some time before you begin to get how to avoid this terrible mistake. The most important attribute that a newbie should have is persistent, just keep at it and everything will be fine!

Cryptojam1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:10:56 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4832838.msg43610842#msg43610842
Justinalex

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:25:49 PM

The mistake usually made by beginners is that they start trading but are not ready to trade. They started trading only to hear good news from others that trading was profitable, without having to do surveys or ask experienced ones, remembering my experience when I was a beginner in trading just because I read some twitter posts about the benefits of trading with small capital and I was interested. then I surveyed and understood the trading market so that I would not make a mistake in trading
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:18:27 PM

1. Begin trading without having the necessary knowledge.
2. Invest the money that is not really ready to lose.
3. Open a deal without a purchase/sale plan.
4. Greed.
5. FOMO.
6. At the first successes they think that they have become super traders and stop learning new information.
7. Use bots.
8. Use the advice of signal groups.
Samuel Cofie

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

This is what i usually did when i started newly as a novice trader: I rush into trade not know when to sell out or hold. Lessons i learnt taught me that rushing into trade is always a wrong call. you should always exercise enough patience before entering into trade, and you should be aware of when to stay and how long to stay and when to get out of the trade. and make money
Osaaah

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

The usual mistakes newbies traders make is... they do not do their homework very well about a particular coin before they venture into a trade. If you no your left from right about a coin in a trade, it will help you make very god decision about the trade.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

This is what i usually did when i started newly as a novice trader: I rush into trade not know when to sell out or hold. Lessons i learnt taught me that rushing into trade is always a wrong call. you should always exercise enough patience before entering into trade, and you should be aware of when to stay and how long to stay and when to get out of the trade. and make money
At least don't be greedy in trade. That will make you regret. After you see some profit and you feel enough, just cashout or sell your asset, then if want to start again with same pair, wait it to down again or you can change to other pair.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

As a new kid in the cryptocurrency world, we often have our share of first mistakes in trading which helps us to be able to become better and wiser in the next transactions. What are these usual or common mistakes that newbies commit?
All new trader our facing many mistake especially when your not study about trading. That's why we need to study and learn it first before we do a trading. We need to know the right strategy so you can make a good profit.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

At least don't be greedy in trade. That will make you regret. After you see some profit and you feel enough, just cashout or sell your asset, then if want to start again with same pair, wait it to down again or you can change to other pair.
I think even the old ones here are crypto world are sometimes tend to become greedy.But of course,this should be avoided so you will not end up losing your coins.I also think panic selling is one of the mistakes that newbie traders usually do.They cannot control their emotions watching the price continues to fall and so they do panic selling which make them a loser too in the end.

Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

Don't be exhausted for trading bitcoin be a wise man to know your limits in trading . if you don't wanna regret your losses you need to give a limit to your self .
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

The mistakes is simple, not follow their own rules ( not disciplines ). Most newbie never set their stop loss and only think about take profit area, that's the main mistakes because everything should have limit. Second thing is they believe their strategy is perfect and no need to fix. Stop it fix your mindset and never give up to try.

Totally agree with you. Trading system is the must for every trader, not only a newbie one.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:11:19 AM

I think even the old ones here are crypto world are sometimes tend to become greedy.But of course,this should be avoided so you will not end up losing your coins.I also think panic selling is one of the mistakes that newbie traders usually do.They cannot control their emotions watching the price continues to fall and so they do panic selling which make them a loser too in the end.

The best thing to do is to learn how to control your own emotions. Once you manage to do this, you will succeed. Without it you can't rely on any profit in longterm.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

The best thing to do is to learn how to control your own emotions. Once you manage to do this, you will succeed. Without it you can't rely on any profit in longterm.

Controlling emotions and being FOMOed. This is my mistake base on my expereince to a newbie. Since I they are new, they are easily swayed by people on chat box. They hype and a newbie will believe ang bougth a copin being promoted. Ending,  a newbie losses., Then since  he is losing, he is hesitant to sell for a cut loss and his losses went down further. This is a common scenario and I hope we learn from this.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

The mistakes that new traders usually do in the market of cryptocurrency has to do with responding to every price actions in the market.  For example,  you see a lots of sellers when the prices are down , this create more pressure on the price and cause the price to dump more!

zcooipo

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

The most common mistake for novice traders is to panic selling tokens when they see the market fall. They don't even analyze the reasons for the decline. Novices need more patience!
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

mistakes often made by novice traders are always taking decisions in a hurry, actually this is also often done by people who are experienced in trading, therefore we must be careful and think carefully to make decisions, especially for novice traders .

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jujurloe

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

too eager to make a transaction and often assume it will go up or down even though we need to look more closely and analyze it. trading uses capital and we have to make as much profit as possible
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Invest in such an altcoins without knowing It well and the results gets a shitcoins and regret In the last. Second easily get panic and sell their token or coins even its drastically dropped Its value, due to some believe In fraud news spreading throughout  social media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: