Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

Yes of course no. Investing all you have in cryptocurrency is just like betting. Always invest from what you excess, not what you have.
If you have excess money from your incomes, you can invest on anything and not afraid to lose them because you can afford them to lose.
i wonder why there are still peoples can get poor because crypto, they should not spend on crypto more than they can accept to lose it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jake Virus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

Yes of course no. Investing all you have in cryptocurrency is just like betting. Always invest from what you excess, not what you have.
If you have excess money from your incomes, you can invest on anything and not afraid to lose them because you can afford them to lose.
i wonder why there are still peoples can get poor because crypto, they should not spend on crypto more than they can accept to lose it.

Yes specially when you are a newbie here. Cryptcurrencies involves more risks than any other investment for instance bank investment which for me safer than digital currencies. A wise investor would not invest his all in one investment only.

BitcoinConte

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:22 AM

Those people who invest all their money in cryptocurrency are life risky takers and it might backfire or the other way round. After all, in an unstable market it is almost impossible to make a profit
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

I often said this, do not invest all you capital on crypto, always divest. Bitcoin is good and worth investing on but whater ever you are investing should be your spare money which does not required urgency
Ykabir

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

Investing in bitcoin or cryptocurrency, it really gives hope to be able to get big profits, so that some people are very ambitious to get those benefits by risking everything they have to invest. Indeed, in my opinion it is a mistake, because in addition to the advantages there is a risk of loss in investment in bitcoin or cryptocurrency. For this reason, you should invest safely in accordance with the financial capabilities we have, and do not be too ambitious and emotional in investing that will make ussuffer losses. Invest with good knowledge about bitcoin or cryptocurrency with patience.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:45:37 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?

Well said !   One should never invest the entire money in bitcoins because we can only assume for the high price . It may not rise and we may end up with nothing in our hand.

Tulanpa

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

It is not ideal for one to put all his earnings in one box, what if the box explodes, definitely he or she will be left with nothing. You should always think of unlikely circumstances. Divest so that you can gain profit from different angle of investment.
vixcious

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

I have no other idea. I totally agree with you because we should keep some money for ourselves. We also have to pay bill and some living expenses. Investing all our money is not a great decision. There have been many investors who have invested so wrongly and many have committed suicide.

erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:55:18 AM

In any business you shouldn't invest all your money, never do that. You have to split your risks always. If you invest cryptos you have to choose at least 4 coins and you have to calculate the terms too. For example i buy some altcoins for monthly or 2 months and then i sell it with my profits or with my lost, i never keep it long time.
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

Very good advice.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:42:38 AM

An investment in Bitcoin is sure a valuable investment, But ensure you do not invest all your life savings in Bitcoin, Your risk must be strategic and a wise one, invest in real estate where you can touch and see your investment.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:01:02 AM

investment in a business or business area needs deep understanding and analysis. for beginners even though ands already feel know and understand investment should be done in stages ranging from small to large capital. the business risk exists and will surely approach every investor
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

investment in a business or business area needs deep understanding and analysis. for beginners even though ands already feel know and understand investment should be done in stages ranging from small to large capital. the business risk exists and will surely approach every investor
of course! If you invest all of your money in the cryptocurrency and in the bitcoin, there's  no assurance that you can earn big because the cryptocurrency are fluctuating. I understand that you take the risk at a high chance but if you failed. I am sure that there's  nothing left for you especially if you have emergency. Don't invest all your money in bitcoin.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:08:48 AM

You can be ambitious in gaining profits but we still have to think healthy, because the fact that bitcoin investment does not guarantee you 100% to get rich quickly. The risk is quite large because the value is very volatile, so it would be wise if you share the possibility of risk in the crypto world and in the real world, at least you will not fall too deeply if the crypto is in a bad condition.
sneeze11

Activity: 347

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Just a piece of advice.

I think that is a good idea that do not invest all you have on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because even you can earn a large amount here there is also a chance that the price of it drops to zero.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

It is very wise if we diversify our investment in several instrument. Many investment instrument we can invest beside bitcoin because its very risky if we put all our egg on our basket. Property, Gold, Silver, Stocks is investment option beside bitcoin.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Mikebutler92

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:15:30 AM

You think wrongly if your mind is like that, consumers will decide to buy regardless of what level they want to gain towards BTC together with other cryptocurrencies even so it relies on you. instead of investing in bitcoin is profitable. If you believe in bitcoin, waiting for the next few years bitcoin will rise again and grow rapidly.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,

Just a piece of advice.

Yes there are many people who invest all of the money that they have because they believe that they can make more money with it. Bitcoin users don't think twice first before investing especially for those people who have a lot of money.  As users, we should only invest the money that we're not afraid to lose. Not all of our money and all of our properties. It is true that bitcoin helps us make money, but if we take it too seriously like we will lose all that we have just to invest in bitcoin, well that is not a good idea.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:19:58 AM

I agree with you completely. Risks are not always justified, and only in a few cases they end successfully. To correctly invest in the crypto currency and minimize its risks, you need to know a lot of information about how the crypto-currency market functions.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

I also think that no one should invest ALL his money to crypto even if it seems to rise very high and I suggest it to everyone. Crypto currency is a thing in which no one can be sure for 100%. Maybe today it will rise for 5000$ and in a week it will hardly crash. People are insane and they believe in miracles. I can write 1000 articles where I will prove everyone that btc will cost 1000000$ in 2019 and lots of people will believe me and invest more and more. By the way most of such people don't even understand how it works they are just blind believers that they will become rich one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: