Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:37:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NO! Do Not Invest all you have on Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies  (Read 3818 times)
chocolato

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:47:51 AM

You are right,we should not invest all what we have, we also have to be good at managing the money we have,investing in a risky world kryto,especially for now the price is unstable,so we sell the real assets is we have to invest in krypto market,if it happens then we will be a big loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
renata.tuncha@ex.ua

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

Agreed it is better to find some interesting projects nowadays  I think that Token Sale projects are also developing such as Socratus have you heard about it ?  It is a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company can connect the platform to become the part of Insurance Digital Ecosystem. They are aiming to create a win-win insurance whereby you get instant claim payment,  fair and transparent dealing and friendly prices.  I think this is really cool and it seems like an innovative and demanded project.
richardson1128

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

Yes, thats true. Invest only what you can afford to lose. But some people just took the hype out of it. They invested more and expecting a lot in the future. They dont focus on other opportunities instead they are just watching the graph, made them passive . For me the best way is to invest a little and find some other ways to earn. Thats it.
Frisianhug

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

I think it's very unreasonable to inculcate everything you have because the results may not be what you expect.In cryptocurrency,people are always advised to only invest their spare money or whatever asset they have but they are ready to lose it.
Yusuf_Jay

Activity: 37
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Yes, do not invest everything you have in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, but that statement does not only apply to bitcoin and crypto, it also applies to any form of investment.
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:14:04 AM

Yes, I think it is necessary to diversify investment. The encryption market is full of risks. Many people lost a lot of money in the last half year.
Samaaliu

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:44:21 PM

This is a reasonable voice of caution. People need to be aware of the high risk involved in cryptocurrency. I don't understand why anyone will invest everything he has including properties on crypto.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:00:08 PM

Investing on bitcoins and other crypto currencies will help to earn good profits as the price of bitcoins and other top most crypto currenciees value keeps on increasing every year but putting all your money in one basket or all your earnings on bitcoins and other alternative crypto currencies is not a good go as no one will be able to predict the crypto currency market situation either there will be a rise and a drop in the market like any other financial markets but the only difference is that when there is a rise in the market the price of bitcoins will have a huge leap in the crypto market and then drops for correction and then there will be a plunge which will affect adversely if one invest all their money and savings on this with the hope to get rich.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:16:32 PM

I agree with this thread until the end. Do not even invest everything you have into one thing also.

stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:22:02 PM

I have read several posts on this forum where people have claimed to have invested all the money they have on Bitcoin, I also read a post where a guy claimed to have used all the $20,000 his uncle gave him to also invest in Bitcoin, some even sold their landed property. The reason for these risks and others is the firm believe that Bitcoin would be $50,000 - $100,000 by the year 2019 or thereabout.

First, I must say that I admire the courage and high risk appetite of such persons. But, I must also warn.
Yes, It is good for everyone to have high hopes for Bitcoin, and also hope it gets to 100k USD in future, but you should also consider a safety factor in anything you do including investing.

Mathematically,

DO NOT Assume,
P(Success of future term) = 1 ; and
P(Failure of future term) = 0

This implies that, you must always leave a little fraction for probability of failure which in this case is the safety factor, no matter how little the fraction may be. Simply put, you don't have absolute control of what happens to Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies in the future.

Invest wisely, only invest what you can afford to loose

Just a piece of advice.

What are your own suggestions?
My suggestion is that only invest that much that you are willing to lose and then forget it but keep a track of the price regularly as there were many people who lost their thousands of bitcoins which they earned back when bitcoin was in early 100's and now When it reached the headlines of newspapers then they remember that they had bitcoins but now all lost, so you should not also be like one of them.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:22:26 PM

Everyone advices that we should not invest our entire money in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies and they are right too.This is because Bitcoin and other cryptos are volatile in nature.The price is very unstable.So it is not sure that everytime you will have a gainfull investment.Many a times you might face the reverse.So it is better to have a backup in an emergency condition.So yes do not invest all you have on Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:22:59 PM

I remember this rapper who had invested in bitcoins and forgotten about it today he's rich, what about the twin bothers who have invested they're rich, no risk no gains be happy with your mediocre life and that's what you want good luck, it's a long term game and let me tell you keep long term goals bitcoins has the power to make you reach and people have gotten rich but good luck with your decision.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:01 PM

Absolutely, it is risky to invest your all in bitcoin and cryptocurrency, due to the volatile nature there is great probability of you loosing  everything. Invest in some traditional currency as well as mean of contingency plan  Smiley

AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:27:41 PM

Who would even try to invest most of what they have into something that is highly risky that may or may not end successful?

Well, I guess there are some cases that it happens. But you got a point. Just invest enough what you can afford to lose.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:41:08 PM

Absolutely.Do not invest all your asset to bitcoin because we all know that crypto currency is volatile so it may rise or fall from time to time so I would suggest to only invest what you afford to lose so that whatever happens who will still have money to start all over agian.
Though you diversify your investment in different crypto coin, it is not good to put your money on it because it very risky as the price is volatile. Invest also on the real assets because it has stable price where after you bought it, you can price it higher from the price you used when you got it, unlike crypto that depends on the market and you have to wait long before you gain lot from it unless the price increase after you bought and give good profit.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

In any investment, never invest more than you can afford to lose. The risk of investing in the world of cryptocurrency is very high because the price is very volatile. Do not be careless if you do not understand market analysis techniques. Do not just be affected by hysteria, you should be able to control your emotions.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:36:26 PM

There are no guarantees in any investments, even government assisted investments such as banks do fail and one can lose money.It is worse with cryptos, only invest a portion of your portfolio that is not critical to your welbing
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:37:39 PM

There are success stories as well failures with the people investing big on cryptocurrency. If it's been taken with a positive thinking, surely can benefit big through it. An example for the same is the user who sold all his belongings investing into bitcoin and now lives in a refugee campaign expecting to make use of it by 2022. Surely he'll profit big.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 11:39:03 PM

In any investment, never invest more than you can afford to lose. The risk of investing in the world of cryptocurrency is very high because the price is very volatile. Do not be careless if you do not understand market analysis techniques. Do not just be affected by hysteria, you should be able to control your emotions.
Good advise, even one can still fail with the best of technical analysis. they are only a probability of a trade going in certain direction and nit really that they certainly will do so.

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

To me I think investing all you have into btc is better than investing into altcoins or ICO's which will later turn to be scams and you will loose your money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: