Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:40:36 AM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Did the team somewhere mention that it would launch a company of generosity? Because I have not seen such information anywhere. Here I think that maybe this is a mistake?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You are right, I observed few members are aware about the cuprum project, this needs to boost its exposures so that possible serious and huge investors will be able to join this good project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

You are right, I observed few members are aware about the cuprum project, this needs to boost its exposures so that possible serious and huge investors will be able to join this good project.

The project is still new and there are still a lot to improve, let's give time for the developers to finish all their plans and road map about this project I have a feeling that they will succeed.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:47:28 PM

The project is still new and there are still a lot to improve, let's give time for the developers to finish all their plans and road map about this project I have a feeling that they will succeed.
Yeah, indeed. There are still a lot of things that we should have improve in the project and it seems like they need to clear their plan and roadmap to the project.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

I see that the team is actively communicating with the community and I hope this will continue for the duration of the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Stiveslash

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

I see that the team is actively communicating with the community and I hope this will continue for the duration of the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:17:17 PM

In 2018, such projects from the real sector may be in demand, in 2017 there were very few such projects, and I did not think successful.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Exposure means nothing unless they manage to actually get people to care about the project, otherwise people will stop caring despite the million ads
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
Though is it is 2$ but the price can be changed depending on the price of copper.& promotion is must need because without it they can not get enough fund for their project 
As i think the value of token will changing if they listed at good exchange and they working follow roadmap.
Slavameter

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:33:05 PM

Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.

Yes this project is promising but it needs more time and strategy in order to make this successful. The team should find ways to make it more attractive and useful to all. I will looking forward for  more updates and upgrades of this project. Hoping to see it successful soon.
Yes, I will also follow the updates, I have always been interested in this sphere and its development.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

How much is the initial value of your tokens during the ico sale? I suggest this project should be promoted right away in that way we could start collecting the needed funds.
As they saif it is always arounf $2?? And of course, i think the team have good plan for make sure good crowded funding.
This established price still doesn't do it actual at all. In the future, when the coin will appear in the market, there the actual valid cost exactly will be created. It can vary, and is impressive, up to a difference several times.
Yes. It is follow the market and demand of people who invested in Cuprum besides the progress of Cuprum when they make metal exchange.

AKULAKOT

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:11 PM

Small and large projects, young firms, innovative start-ups are of interest to investors in terms of increasing the return on invested capital
In this regard, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of financing of such projects is relevant.
This project looks promising in today's market, I think it's worthwhile to look closely for further investment of funds.

Yes this project is promising but it needs more time and strategy in order to make this successful. The team should find ways to make it more attractive and useful to all. I will looking forward for  more updates and upgrades of this project. Hoping to see it successful soon.
Yes, I will also follow the updates, I have always been interested in this sphere and its development.
Above mentioned that the team will soon update the site and add a lot of interesting things.
Antalia

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:14 PM

Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
It is very good that the team provides bonuses not only to investors but also to users and development participants.
marlouied04

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

The project is very eye catching, but what basis do you have any for you to say that the price of the copper goes up or down?
Hardagea20

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

Do we get bigger  chances to free airdrops if example I invested big for the day? or Its just random to win?
I think that airdrop is absolutely independent procedure of free obtaining a quantity of coins and doesn't depend on the amount of anybody's investments. Therefore just participate and you get the same identical chances as well as other participants.
It is very good that the team provides bonuses not only to investors but also to users and development participants.
Yes, this has a good effect on the development of the project and many people learn about the existence of such an idea.
hxmsam

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:04:08 PM

An interesting project related to the real sector. Is this project similar to other gold mining projects?
It just might be this is based on mining copper and the other one is gold and I think they have different team mate so is obviously not same as you think
Most likely not, because these are different areas of activity and therefore can not be that they would work together. And I have not yet met a single project that would be related to gold mining.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:04:42 PM

Yes, this has a good effect on the development of the project and many people learn about the existence of such an idea.
I also want to get Cuprum coins, what should I do for this?
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

The project is very eye catching, but what basis do you have any for you to say that the price of the copper goes up or down?

Since the copper is going to be back by a cryptocurrency then I think the volatility will be applied to it as well just like any other token or coins but the good effect is that anyone can easily have access to the copper market using the Cuprum token.
bigc1988

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

Soon there will be a bunch of press-releases about us! Smiley
I look forward to hearing from you news and press releases of your project. Because the project is new and interesting.
Everyone is waiting for updates, a lot of information does not happen)
Perhaps, the only way we can be able to see new updates regarding the progress of Cuprum project is by joining in telegram chat and visiting their social channels. Maybe we can see some announcements there or the admins can answer or give some sort of informations about the current status of this project.
Througu joining in the project official Telegram channel we can be an active participant of the project by knowing all the updates and getting to know the latest updates, announcements regarding with the team workflow and process.
Personally, I have long joined the social networks of the project, there is a lot of useful information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: