Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4639 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:04:31 AM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.

token price based on copper prices. actually it's very interesting to me, rarely on other platforms. Copper is a great commodity in the world, it is natural that this platform will develop greatly. I think the team must work even better.
So, if the market was available to trade the tokens, is it based on the copper price or just followed up the Bitcoin trends?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:30:32 AM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:15:51 AM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
somehow there are lots of questions and information needed by people, so that idea might be a good one lets hope they would give consideration on that suggestion since its new.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
That is a good recommendation here buddy. That kind of thing is very helpful for a certain project. Having an administrator here in the Cuprum community is a good thing that will deal all the queries and questions raise by the people most especially the crypto persons. I hope this team will keep on being progressive and productive.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

somehow there are lots of questions and information needed by people, so that idea might be a good one lets hope they would give consideration on that suggestion since its new.
It is good and helpful to the project if the people behind this project can easily rely and answer all the queries ,but since it is new there still room for the improvement. And I think the team is capable to do that.
connecoin

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.

token price based on copper prices. actually it's very interesting to me, rarely on other platforms. Copper is a great commodity in the world, it is natural that this platform will develop greatly. I think the team must work even better.
So, if the market was available to trade the tokens, is it based on the copper price or just followed up the Bitcoin trends?
In my own understanding, the price of Cuprum token will only depends the price of copper in the market because I have read in the website that each token is backed by 1 kilogram of copper. I think it's better if the team will clarrify this so that investors will have better understanding about the benefits of this project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:05:50 PM

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.
Developers can't affect a token course at all. They can only attract as much as possible investors with the technologies, and then and the market will be able to rise.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

I did not see the jurisdiction in which the company is located? If, of course, the project is officially registered.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

Developers can't affect a token course at all. They can only attract as much as possible investors with the technologies, and then and the market will be able to rise.
I absolutely agree with you, the developers are able to attract as much investment to their project as possible through advertising campaigns, and accordingly then the price of tokens will also increase over time.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:35:39 PM

Well, manipulations of the market price is possible even in a small group of investors that have huge funds, but I am sure this will not happen in this project and I believe that dev and his team is dedicated and serious to develop this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:42:00 PM

I absolutely agree with you, the developers are able to attract as much investment to their project as possible through advertising campaigns, and accordingly then the price of tokens will also increase over time.

Yes, the most important thing to do is to improve the marketing and promotion so that investors will be encourage to invest more and also it needs to boost exposures so that many people will know about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

I did not see the jurisdiction in which the company is located? If, of course, the project is officially registered.
Well, only developers can answer this question. I hope the team will give us information about this and will actively communicate with their supporters.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Yes, the main task of the developers is to do some updates and progress of the project they are one whos in charge the project beautification and platform updates. The marketing team in the other side are the one who is responsible to market the project attract and invite investors to participate the project. The team are expecting to do their best to make sure that everything will be fine and progress is present.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:00:51 PM

Well, manipulations of the market price is possible even in a small group of investors that have huge funds, but I am sure this will not happen in this project and I believe that dev and his team is dedicated and serious to develop this project.
Manipulations with crypt are possible at all times, this market is not regulated at this time. I hope the developer will cope with this problem.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Well, only developers can answer this question. I hope the team will give us information about this and will actively communicate with their supporters.
I do not think that this is a problem. Even if the project is not registered, it is not so long to make and draw up the appropriate documents.
Slashoon

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:15:58 PM

Are there any big ways for your project at this stage? Such an important moment could attract new investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:54:05 PM

I do not think that this is a problem. Even if the project is not registered, it is not so long to make and draw up the appropriate documents.
Yes, you are right mate that it is not a problem if we dont have the exact location of the company as long as they are actively communicating and working the project.  My opinion is not to disagree your opinion but, for me as investors and supporters its not fair that simple details and informations are not available for the people of course if transparencies concerned everything has a reason and they reasons need to be followed up. We can't tell about the project performance. Hopefully they will postthe answer about this concerned.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

They technically do have a large amount of control like they hold a lot of coins themselves also they can buyback the coins increasing the price
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:51 PM

I was visiting your site earlier and I found a 30% bonus in the right of your site, and makes me curious. It is when buying token there will be a 30% bonus give back to us? Like a token?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: