Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:08:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4634 times)
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:31:56 AM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

I am waiting for the more updates in airdrop and bounty I hope Cuprum can able to shows us their actions, Hoping to see the projected growth.
Cuprum is a new project.it has need some development & support from the team.so after that they will be launching bounty program.so wait for the perfect moment 
Yeah, Cuprum is a new project which need more and more developments that should be developed and supported.

You're right, the team must need to think more strategies that could make themselves more popular. Also, their features need to be more convenient to use so that people can easily understand how the platform work.
The team is working on this and soon there will be updates, I also would like more information for a simple user.
Yes, the bonus program attracts a large number of interested users and will increase popularity in social networks.
An innovative project should work well on marketing, the sale of tokens depends on this.

Indeed, as the competition is getting probably bigger, the project should be more of unique and attractive so that the people will have interest to it.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:55:10 AM

it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
Well, the site is very easy to find some that you would like to know about the website or even the project but, why you are so lazy?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

It might be useful if you are contact them directly on their telegram instead of waiting for their reply for the number of tokens that you can buy.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

I just found a project like this that is supported by a copper metal unit. But I think the project is good. I want to ask what is the purpose of this project and when will ico begin? Wink

Dude their purpose and mission is to accelerate the transition of extractive industry companies to innovate operationally effecient, enviromentally friendly technologies. You must visit their site for some information about the project. Here's the link bro https://cuprumtoken.io/ ..
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

I just found a project like this that is supported by a copper metal unit. But I think the project is good. I want to ask what is the purpose of this project and when will ico begin? Wink

Dude their purpose and mission is to accelerate the transition of extractive industry companies to innovate operationally effecient, enviromentally friendly technologies. You must visit their site for some information about the project. Here's the link bro https://cuprumtoken.io/ ..
Visiting the official website of the project is useful in many ways and besides this very much is written in white paper.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

The prospective growth of the coin is very optimistic. But I do not quite understand what these figures are based on. And how can one predict when the market is in a falling trend?
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

The prospective growth of the coin is very optimistic. But I do not quite understand what these figures are based on. And how can one predict when the market is in a falling trend?
it is certainly impossible to predict in what condition the market will be tomorrow. But I think the developers hope that the market will resume its work and the value of coins will increase.
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

The public sale will be happening 2 weeks from now and will run for one month. The starting price of each token is 3$ and it is expected to increase between 6 to 8 dollars in next year. Is it too long to wait before the investors can be able to earn enough profits? And also, what is the assurance that investors will earn interest up to 250% by the year 2020?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

It might be useful if you are contact them directly on their telegram instead of waiting for their reply for the number of tokens that you can buy.

Agree, joining their telegram channel is very helpful understanding and knowing about the project. All the queries and questions will be easily answered and entertained.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

You are absolutely right to receive very prompt reply, it is necessary to look for other ways of communication except a forum as the forum is more suitable for obtaining a large number of information, and messengers for fast communication.

Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:48:32 PM

Only 6 billion tokens will be distributed and circulated. I think the value of cuprum will be very expensive since it has a limited supply.
I have very big doubts that the team can get the declared price for its tokens, with such a price the market cap will turn out to be very large.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Only 6 billion tokens will be distributed and circulated. I think the value of cuprum will be very expensive since it has a limited supply.
I have very big doubts that the team can get the declared price for its tokens, with such a price the market cap will turn out to be very large.

Yes, a lot of new projects now only have millions of their maximum supplies, if cuprum tokens really have that huge volume then I guess reaching a good price will take some time.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

6 billions tokens is quite huge unlike to other projects with limited volume, but let's see if the developers can make this project succeed and looking forward to see this project in huge exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:23:32 PM

Yes, a lot of new projects now only have millions of their maximum supplies, if cuprum tokens really have that huge volume then I guess reaching a good price will take some time.
A good price will be if the team follows the road map, and in this project, in this industry, not always the plans fulfill the time.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Total supply is 6 billion tokens with 2 usd ico price??  then how much copper backed cuprum token?
Gerryl6

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:34:20 PM

It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Yes, pleae you can access them to their telegram channel. It will be very easy to you to contact and ask your concerns and clarifications with the project. It will take some time if you will just wait until they respond you here in ann thread. Chances of catching the attention of team will be smaller.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:03:02 PM

It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: