Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:30:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4639 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:34:58 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:51:12 PM

I did not see the jurisdiction in which the company is located? If, of course, the project is officially registered.
You know try to look at the official website of the technical document. There should be indicated. Because the project that is associated with the trade in metals, can not be unregistered.
Zakhar

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:19:13 PM

Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

I did not see the jurisdiction in which the company is located? If, of course, the project is officially registered.
You know try to look at the official website of the technical document. There should be indicated. Because the project that is associated with the trade in metals, can not be unregistered.
It can be proved only documentary because at the moment many developers simply forge data and they aren't true at all and to identify it to the ordinary user is very problematic.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:43:00 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
When the resources have decreasing day by day. The potential for increasing value is good. So i think their choosing right industry to improve.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention
I agree with you that this announcement is not details. But you can go to their website :https://cuprumtoken.io/ for know what you want.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

Has the sale of tokens already reached the soft cap? Will the other unsold tokens be burned? Is this copper production site already operating?

OI
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

Has the sale of tokens already reached the soft cap? Will the other unsold tokens be burned? Is this copper production site already operating?
All these was answered many a times however for all the detailed information you can directly visit their official website cuprumtoken.io to find the accurate metrics with detailed information that will give you a completeness in all data.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:40:16 PM

When the resources have decreasing day by day. The potential for increasing value is good. So i think their choosing right industry to improve.
I agree. The team really made a good decision to engaged with blockchain industry to make their copper business become more even better. It can give them a chance to grow and convince more clients and investors to invest in the platform. Hopefuly, the project will be recognized here and make this a good source for crypto investments.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:45:58 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
That is a good recommendation here buddy. That kind of thing is very helpful for a certain project. Having an administrator here in the Cuprum community is a good thing that will deal all the queries and questions raise by the people most especially the crypto persons. I hope this team will keep on being progressive and productive.

Good thing to do by the team is assigned each member of the team where there are important part that people want directly an answered. One of those are the queries and giving updates or latest information that the team did to the project. It is a great help to make investors, supporters and participants to stay in the project. Hoping the team will do their best to make the project more progressive and productive.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Obviously thats a big question that is it will be any exchangers?but i think token price will be related to copper but you can exchange it with any coin or token

It can be exchange it to other cryptocurrency if Cuprum Token gets listed on other regular exchanges in market because their own platform I think would be just to exchange between Cuprum Token and fiat money or could be one cryptocurrency like bitcoin.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 10:49:59 PM

Since basically there is demand for copper i think its safe to assume the profit margin within the time limit my guess is it can even be more than that at the end of the day so i think we should see to the project progress

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:19:47 PM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

Cryptocurrencies doesn't have an exact value and everything is speculation. This is what makes it more interesting because of its volatility which everyone is taking this as an advantage.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

Since basically there is demand for copper i think its safe to assume the profit margin within the time limit my guess is it can even be more than that at the end of the day so i think we should see to the project progress
Cuprum is trending with all the clusters accordingly their team is more focussing on all three attributes and acheiveing all the goals in every planned activities and successfully completing their task, all these work flow is reaping a potential demand.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:39:42 PM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.

That's very difficult thing to do because once the token is already in the exchange site it can't be manipulated anymore. What they need to do is to think more about making use of it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies doesn't have an exact value and everything is speculation. This is what makes it more interesting because of its volatility which everyone is taking this as an advantage.
How ever the management of Cuprum highly require a back up plan to me the expected operations by executing all the upgrades and activities to be done in a proper digitalized portfolio.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

Is it true that the project has still no roadmap and plans? I saw a comment from another member finding that one?

I saw there Road-map right through their WEBSITE
https://cuprumtoken.io/
Great thing done buddy. Good to prove that the Cuprum team have already been have their roadmap. Well if there are people not so good at looking into different sites, I better suggest the team include their roadmap here in there Ann thread. As well as the other important informations regarding the Cuprum, so people can directly access it here.
it's right, because people are very lazy and do not want to search for information on the sites. It will indeed be convenient to see the road map right here on the forum.
It is true, I Think the admin needs to put the important information of their project in this Ann thread, like that Roadmap.
Yes, I totally agree with this opinion, the team should make more clearly at our topic, actually some people still don't understand about what Cuprum working for.
Some how its right. The team needs to assign someone to cater and assist all the inquiries and questions of the public. Very important to impose information and accurate details regarding the project. To avoid misleading information. Communication is very important to maintain good relationship in the community.
That is a good recommendation here buddy. That kind of thing is very helpful for a certain project. Having an administrator here in the Cuprum community is a good thing that will deal all the queries and questions raise by the people most especially the crypto persons. I hope this team will keep on being progressive and productive.
They are communicating by answering all the quires with no delay and bringing the right solutions through proper guidance which is satisfying all the investors this is bringing a leading change in our project by gaining more new investors.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:28 AM

All these was answered many a times however for all the detailed information you can directly visit their official website cuprumtoken.io to find the accurate metrics with detailed information that will give you a completeness in all data.

Thanks, I'm going to page the bitcointalk a bit in search of this information, I just wanted to advance my doubts, but how to do this, researching will have more guarantee on my questions. thanks for the help.

OI
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:04:22 AM

I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:37:05 AM

Cuprum is trending with all the clusters accordingly their team is more focussing on all three attributes and acheiveing all the goals in every planned activities and successfully completing their task, all these work flow is reaping a potential demand.
The potential of the team working behind this project is keep on growing. Aside from the fact that the Cuprum project holds a great platform, it is also gaining a lot more attention because of the great concept integrated to this project that could bring a lots of benefits for its users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: