Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4639 times)
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention
I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Lack of information will lead to the fact that investors simply will not pay attention to this project. I'm sorry if the situation does not change - all the efforts of developers will go to waste.
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:30:57 AM

Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention
I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Lack of information will lead to the fact that investors simply will not pay attention to this project. I'm sorry if the situation does not change - all the efforts of developers will go to waste.
I think that the addition of information will happen soon, because the developers understand this moment. Well, if it does not, then I do not know why they all started.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

What announcement are you talking about mate? Can you be more clarify about it please? And you are talking to admin here?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.
Developers can't affect a token course at all. They can only attract as much as possible investors with the technologies, and then and the market will be able to rise.

It's not about the developers I think. Only the investors and whales are the one who can control the prices of bitcoin via dumping or hiding it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:16:43 AM

Are the team launching their own inner exchanges? I saw on the website the word metal exchange start 1-11-2018? Is the price really will go up?
There is no exact prediction that the price can grow up since the developer have no rights to change or manipulate the price without the community.

But if they can really do something that will drive the price of the token up without any fishy scheme then it's a good project to invest with. They just need to control the token velocity and put more use of the token maybe some rewards for holding.
Developers can't affect a token course at all. They can only attract as much as possible investors with the technologies, and then and the market will be able to rise.

It's not about the developers I think. Only the investors and whales are the one who can control the prices of bitcoin via dumping or hiding it.
Yeah, but, I do not sure about hiding it. Why would I have to hide the price? I mean, there is no such a thing that in a trading world to hide the price.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

What announcement are you talking about mate? Can you be more clarify about it please? And you are talking to admin here?
He might be talking about the announcement thread, this thread. And he is referring to the OP where the announcement of the project doesn't felt uninformative for him.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:41:28 AM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 

When this token is on the trading apps soon, We cannot say the price of these one will be stable in just  a week. Because we cannot determine what will the traders and investors do for it.
I think no one can tell that price will be stable.but factor is that if it will depend on copper then price must be good but can the platform assure about a big amount price of coin?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:43:44 AM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
Indeed, in my opinion precious metal probably all has their price increased over time since its getting harder to mine it, and copper is one of the most used metal around the world.

rokunichi

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

In general, there are several factors affecting the price of the idea. The most important thing is that the team itself fulfill its promises and perform its work following its road map.
Gerryl6

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

It might be useful if you are contact them directly on their telegram instead of waiting for their reply for the number of tokens that you can buy.
You are absolutely right to receive very prompt reply, it is necessary to look for other ways of communication except a forum as the forum is more suitable for obtaining a large number of information, and messengers for fast communication.
I can't find their telegram group and channel, anyone knows?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:01:39 PM

The developers already have all the documents that are working now, I only need to determine the number of purchases of tokens)

It might be useful if you are contact them directly on their telegram instead of waiting for their reply for the number of tokens that you can buy.
You are absolutely right to receive very prompt reply, it is necessary to look for other ways of communication except a forum as the forum is more suitable for obtaining a large number of information, and messengers for fast communication.
I can't find their telegram group and channel, anyone knows?

Hi. Here is their telegram link http://t.me/joinchat/EC9Grk4zrEq6eEnNNnitew it is posted in the last part of their OP post. Come and join too, there are lots of active members in their telegram channel.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:06:44 PM

Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
Indeed, in my opinion precious metal probably all has their price increased over time since its getting harder to mine it, and copper is one of the most used metal around the world.

U can guesstimate the cost of and future demand for precious metals by simply looking at silver charts. I would not expect tangible matters to gain any significant traction in the following years because they are based on artificial scarcity governments create to whip people into buying and holding. No one would appreciate the value of gold or silver if there were not 4000 years of history behind ore mining.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:08:51 PM

Thats true investors would like to see every details of the project. You need to think as an investor to realize what and why will they value this project. Trust and transparency is certainly necessary.

Yes, this days a lot of investors are looking for a project that have this kind of characteristics as a lot of new projects now are scam, so cuprum must prove to the investors that they are worth investing.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:28:33 PM

This is logical.

Being uninformative and not responsive would really affect and reflect of what the status of the project is. But since, this project is new let's give more time and wait of how the project works in a couple of days. I hope it will be improved.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

Since basically there is demand for copper i think its safe to assume the profit margin within the time limit my guess is it can even be more than that at the end of the day so i think we should see to the project progress
Cuprum is trending with all the clusters accordingly their team is more focussing on all three attributes and acheiveing all the goals in every planned activities and successfully completing their task, all these work flow is reaping a potential demand.
The potential of the team working behind this project is keep on growing. Aside from the fact that the Cuprum project holds a great platform, it is also gaining a lot more attention because of the great concept integrated to this project that could bring a lots of benefits for its users.
The active work on the project developers want to show competence and competitiveness in the market of tokens. Now very high competition prevails and it is necessary to show everything what the team is capable of.

cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

This is logical.
Not lack so much. Actually people easy to tracking information at their website, of course, we need more details at this ANN, but as for me, it is enough to understand about project.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Not lack so much. Actually people easy to tracking information at their website, of course, we need more details at this ANN, but as for me, it is enough to understand about project.

All u can do is track information on someones site. How about to make ur own and track it without resorting to other useless activities. Tracking wont fill ur pocket or put food in the fridge. U need to wait till ur brain thwarts a bit and stir it up badly by stooping ur head and making dumb sounds like that of a turtle when it sees another much older turtle.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

This is logical.

Being uninformative and not responsive would really affect and reflect of what the status of the project is. But since, this project is new let's give more time and wait of how the project works in a couple of days. I hope it will be improved.

Despite that the team are not actively here on this thread, they have administrator in their telelgram chat who is very responsive in communicating with the members. Perhaps, if we need more and clear informations about the project, we need to visit it and raised our questions and queries there because the admins will surely entertained us.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:34:56 PM

Last year there was a similar project with zinc, as I remember they raised funds, but the project is not working yet. I hope this project will have a different situation.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:45:52 PM

Last year there was a similar project with zinc, as I remember they raised funds, but the project is not working yet. I hope this project will have a different situation.
So we again required to consider if zinc protect is success then Cuprum will also be success ? Obviously not because for every project the idea, criteria, goals, hired professionals, active involvement all the parameters as per the white papers will vary so we cannot proceed with assumptions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: