Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] Cuprum Token - digital forward contract for highest quality copper  (Read 4639 times)
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

Last year there was a similar project with zinc, as I remember they raised funds, but the project is not working yet. I hope this project will have a different situation.

Copper is way different from zinc, the latter is really in demand in manufacturing companies and there is a huge volume trade for it. If you are going to do more research about this project you will also see that they have a lot of activities.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:05:35 PM

Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention

What announcement are you talking about mate? Can you be more clarify about it please? And you are talking to admin here?
I did not understand about the link and announcement exactly, can you be clear with what you are looking for ? However all the information will be available on the official website and the white papers. You can also join in the official social channels to communicate and clarify.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Last year there was a similar project with zinc, as I remember they raised funds, but the project is not working yet. I hope this project will have a different situation.

Copper is way different from zinc, the latter is really in demand in manufacturing companies and there is a huge volume trade for it. If you are going to do more research about this project you will also see that they have a lot of activities.
I do not really understand the industrial use of metals, but I think zinc is less used in industry than copper.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Janeterrekg

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Unfortunately, your announcement seemed to me uninformative. and also, I did not see the link to the site. sorry for the inattention
I feel the same.  they should include more information.  lack of information can affect investors.
This is logical.
Lack of information will lead to the fact that investors simply will not pay attention to this project. I'm sorry if the situation does not change - all the efforts of developers will go to waste.

Being uninformative and not responsive would really affect and reflect of what the status of the project is. But since, this project is new let's give more time and wait of how the project works in a couple of days. I hope it will be improved.

Despite that the team are not actively here on this thread, they have administrator in their telelgram chat who is very responsive in communicating with the members. Perhaps, if we need more and clear informations about the project, we need to visit it and raised our questions and queries there because the admins will surely entertained us.
Everything can be easily handled and done through a proper channel of communication and collaboration that will easily allow the every participant to know the right way of the project with right solution.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:33:03 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
When the resources have decreasing day by day. The potential for increasing value is good. So i think their choosing right industry to improve.
Yes, so I think. Our choice is very good, so I'm sure that many who made a choice on this project, was not mistaken and made the choice on their own.
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

Sad to hear that mate,very painful to those who invested the said project. The project might be mismanaged and end up, still not working. Hopefully this project cuprum will be alot of difference from that project. The team might encounter unexpected circumstances that affect the project is delayed. I am confident with the team that they can reach the top and success is possible.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:49 PM

Since basically there is demand for copper i think its safe to assume the profit margin within the time limit my guess is it can even be more than that at the end of the day so i think we should see to the project progress
Cuprum is trending with all the clusters accordingly their team is more focussing on all three attributes and acheiveing all the goals in every planned activities and successfully completing their task, all these work flow is reaping a potential demand.
The potential of the team working behind this project is keep on growing. Aside from the fact that the Cuprum project holds a great platform, it is also gaining a lot more attention because of the great concept integrated to this project that could bring a lots of benefits for its users.
Potential is nothing if the team do not working good. Of course, they need to building community at this time for give more chance to gain investors.
hxmsam

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

Tell me please, what else can be exchanged on your site besides how to buy and sell your token? What other coins will be added to your exchanger?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

Cuprum token price is depend on the price of Copper.Though investing here will be a big benefit idea,but don't you think sometime world market can have big impect on copper? 
Maybe, of course, why not? Copper is very valued in the world, and every year it is more valuable, like other metals. The demand for copper will always be, I think so.
When the resources have decreasing day by day. The potential for increasing value is good. So i think their choosing right industry to improve.
Yes, so I think. Our choice is very good, so I'm sure that many who made a choice on this project, was not mistaken and made the choice on their own.
I agree with you. But now the main task of the project developers is to confirm their high level of work, and to try to promote the project as best as possible.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if people made a new one for another metal. At this point it's just a race to make random coins. Inb4 plutonium coin next year
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:07:24 PM

The project looks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if people made a new one for another metal. At this point it's just a race to make random coins. Inb4 plutonium coin next year

I think you are too categorical in their statements. I think the developers need to give a chance to show themselves and their achievements. After a while we will look at the results of the team.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:59:24 PM

I think you are too categorical in their statements. I think the developers need to give a chance to show themselves and their achievements. After a while we will look at the results of the team.
They should even proceed with validations on all the implimentation activities before and after the launch so finally there should be no impact when things execute in a live version.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

The project looks quite interesting and i see that vwry huge companies like apple  and Xiaomi are customer of cuprum.The copper is Very important metal and it's need increasing day by day therefore the price of cuprum token will definitely increase soon.so i think this is best project for investment.
Yes. The potential is there and the possibility for all investors to gain much profit are high. The demand of copper in the market continously increasing because new technologies were made by manufacturing industries. And I hope the team will have something that can make all supporters to earn this one of a kind of token.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

I think to developers very pleasantly to get such support in a type of promoting of their product on means of such services. It will become possible in the future your observer more popular as well will become more effective in respect of promotion

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:51:27 PM

Ofcourse,  it will be better if they will show something about their achievements. Results are what the people wants to know specialy the those who are interested about the project. It's not necessarily you explained to them just do it on your normal way . After that people will come unexpectedly.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:56:08 PM

I agree with you. But now the main task of the project developers is to confirm their high level of work, and to try to promote the project as best as possible.

Yes, as long the project is not implemented and not totally achieved the main goals. The developers should focus on how to promote and make it attractive to everyone. They should not stop finding ways or shall we say think for a strategy to make it the most like of all.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:37:03 PM

I will really hope to see this on some ico review site like icobench i think it will help create more awareness among the community plus other peripherals like its rating and team involved I really hope the team consider such listing

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:52:50 PM

But they need to have a specific time and date so that people would know when. It's good to have an arrangement to avoid conflict and potential problems.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:40 PM

I agree, they need to be more  aggressive in terms of boosting their project so that many people would know the potential of their platform. Hoping that everything they do would be all going well to give their supporters a better benefits.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: