Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:43:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many new Exchanges  (Read 4337 times)
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

many new exchanges are good so many options for merchants to choose an exchange that makes them comfortable with the quality of service in it, surely every exchange has its own advantages and disadvantages

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

I think that today, there are really many exhanges and it is necessary to be very careful when choosing the safe one as some are scams. to my mind, it is possible to find a reliable one like Binance
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

Too many coins are comes in the market so trading exchanges also increasing day by day but few exchanges only reliable because many scam trading platform are available in the market so peoples are panic to participate in some good platform also may be it is our responsible so we only careful to choose the exchanges.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Vlad2255

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:00:15 PM

I tried to trade on many new exchanges and they are all very bad. Before you trade on new exchanges, pay attention to the order book. Often it is almost empty and the volume wrapped up by the exchange itself. Therefore, only a binance and only an idex.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

Just stick at the top exchanges like binance,kucoin,coinex,merca,bitz, coinexchange and etc. Dont look for the other  to avoid any losses. Some exchanges are just fake and trying to get all deposit tokens and say it been hack. If the token listed in a unknown exchanges i must suggest to wait for the next or atleast wait even top 10

arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

There are many crypto coin in online so next exchange are increasing day by day so I think it's no problem but you should verify real crytocurrency exchange market
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

We have to accept it every new thing come obviously full of innovation, and no doubt the is of course risk in there. Of course you will use every exchange, because new exchange, because they created their own coins. Just how we minimize every risk on that exchange.

Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

Influx of exchange is a great way in improvising the crypto-community. This is a great way to achieve mainstream in the cryptoverse.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Yes, there are so many exchanges that we will not be able to choose our own potential coin.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:07:04 PM

There are lots of exchanges and there are also lots of tokens created almost everyday. Some of these tokens are not listed to some exchanges and they need to be listed which I guess these newly created exchanges will serve its purpose. There are tokens I like to buy but I can only find it on forkdelta and etherdelta, some people by the way don't like these two for some reasons. But if some excanges listed the tokens I will consider going there. I have even tried liqui last year.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:03 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
A lot of new exchanges have taken place and most have come from ICO projects. I think when the demand for investment is high, they will choose new exchanges with great potential for investment. However, the more you trade, the more scams you will get because new investors are more likely to make mistakes. We should be more careful and make a wise choice
well, so many companies who want to make a market because the profit of making a market that will be very much. but, of course it requires huge funds and great competition from other markets. besides, it has always been a huge risk by hacker attacks.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:43:47 PM

Recently i was working on a project related to Altcoin listing on different exchanges. Strange i found out too many new exchanges and people are trading well over there. Don't you guys think there should be limited number of exchanges and regulated ones? (Many new exchanges are nicer too and competitive but there is always a trust issue there specially for new investors). Your thoughts.
if I do not really think about making a new exchange, and right now there are a lot of new ICO projects that have created Exchange-smelling coins, with new Exchange, I think it's a nice addition, so merchants will have many options, they think Exchange has better and better security, and of course will be able to give them comfort and profit in trading.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:59 PM

Its every investors prerogative on where to exchanges their token or coins and we have no issue on that,the problem is those scam exchangers in which this sites are vulnerable to hackers and if the Inside job happens the investors for sure will become a victim again
cyberlilith

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:28:46 PM

Yup, there is too many exchanges now specially DEX. Back in the days you will only have to choose from c-cex, bittrex or poloniex.

Exchange overload now!
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:02:29 PM

Like you've said, having many exchanges are good for better competition. Lots of exchanges are being opened due to a lot of money can be potentially made (look at Binance, suddenly a giant) and there's probably nothing we can do about it, unless some strict regulations come.

I personally think it's fine having lots of exchanges, as lots of coins and tokens are also coming out(though it's debatable if this is a good thing or not).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

Most of them have fake volume, We have already seen many articles on this, how they are manipulating and changing their rankings on coinmarketcap. I dont trust these new exchanges and their tokens. Some of them just sell their tokens and ran away.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:07:33 PM

There is no way that exchanges can be manages by us, the internet is widely spreading and now with altcoins being known all over the world more exchanges are more likely to come as it is a high profitable site having an idea to not create one is unreasonable, the thing is we cannot prohibit others from creating one the only thing we can do is give our full support to our trusted exchanges so that the exchange will have a good feedback and so traders will rely on that feedback then use it instead of using a new ones.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

Your thoughts are right but i personally think that people don't like to trade the decentralized things in the centralized manner and they don't like to use the huge time taken for the KYC process as they fear to give out their personal information because crypto traders like to trade the cryptocurrency in anonymous mode and this is the reason there are tons of exchanges are opened recently and mostly are decentralized ones like Etherdelta which love to use as there is no registration or KYC needed for trading and even i like it.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

Happily those exchanges have no very large volume as there are already popular exchanges like binance otherwise they will be another disaster as they probably have no enough experience in the industry.

audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

There is nothing in the number of exchange sites wee have currently. The only concern is to be sure that they are not out to scam people. The market is a large one and those tier 1 exchange sites can be said to have reached their capacity and that is why they are in one way or the other lacking in meeting clients expectations. They tend to treat people as if they are begging to them to make money for them.

Again, in the traditional world, we have several banks with each also having different branches which most times are built beside each for some advantages though and they don't have problem with each other because the market is enough for each and everybody to feature and attract customers. There is need for more dilution of the market so that when one of the exchange sites go down, it effect is not obvious in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: