Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity  (Read 10333 times)
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

So it's like all in one platform or I am wrong?

It is a very complete solution with the following components-

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
value-transfer between parties.
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party
identity to provide users with an user-controlled, device-fee digital identity

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

All will be available from the beginning

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.

You will have mobile applications or desktop app?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
banaynay

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

What are your plans for unsold tokens?

Team said it earlier that  unsold tokens will be included company's reserve which will be later used for marketing ,development etc.

Did they mention if they have some new marketing strategy to get people onboard with the idea of the project?
koinscrypto

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

● EverChain, a massively scalable, cost-effective layer 2 transaction chain that enables
● EverWallet, a digital wallet that enables the storage of multiple currencies, identity
data and documents.
● EverID, a decentralized identity platform utilizing biometric + government + 3rd party

Those components will be available from the beginning, or some will be added later during development?

Great,going strong right from the beginning,i like that.When can we expect all that,this year or next?

According to the roadmap, Everest 1.0 should be released next month, October. If no delays if course as those happen sometimes.
Yes, please check out the roadmap for more detail. Everest 1.0 ((token, ID+Wallet DApp blockchain, admin console, and API) will go live in October 2018.

Have Plan for both!
snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:39:57 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Can you possibly share which one we should expect first and if it will be open so we can check it out soon?
cryptoinveste

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Can you possibly share which one we should expect first and if it will be open so we can check it out soon?

Obiviously desktop first.
Karam Prasad

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:39:46 AM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

When can we expect mobile applications?
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:31:41 PM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Why is it obvious? mobile is more accessible.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

What is the percentage of the tokens that is available for the sale?And when is distribution of those tokens?
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:12:03 PM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

When can we expect mobile applications?

Please check out our Roadmap on the website - https://everest.org
MaZeeCM

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

What is the percentage of the tokens that is available for the sale?And when is distribution of those tokens?

38% of the total supply of 800Million is available for sale
CillaryHlinton

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:13:38 PM

800 million will be circulating supply after end of the sale, or less?
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:23:11 PM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Maybe because of ease of use? Not sure how it works on desktop app if you don't have some device for reading biometric data.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:31:00 PM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Maybe because of ease of use? Not sure how it works on desktop app if you don't have some device for reading biometric data.

Laptops usually have some built-in device for biometric recognition but some PCs might not have that.
Inmytree

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:34:18 PM

data and documents.

Have Plan for both!

Laptops usually have some built-in device for biometric recognition but some PCs might not have that.

Do webcams these day have that ability?
HundredEyes

Activity: 212

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:34:40 PM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?
joseph_id

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Hi guys, I’m relatively new to this ICO thing. I still need to study the whitepaper of this project. But what payments methods can I use?

At the moment there is only a Private Sale. You can learn more here- https://everest.org/
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but team has a right to sell reserves later?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:47:08 PM

How much does 1 EverID token costs?By the way,now when you changed name to Everest,token name changed too?
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:49:56 PM

At the moment there is only a Private Sale. You can learn more here- https://everest.org/

There won't be any public sale? Is that still a fact or team changed their mind?
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

I'm not 100% sure, but team has a right to sell reserves later?

I doubt that will be used for that,i see reserve used in marketing,or maybe even staking.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: