Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why so many inactive participants in bounties campaign.  (Read 696 times)
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:39:52 AM

because everyone had a flurry of each. Some were busy indeed could not be abandoned. So it could be time to work on the bounty is also not there. And this is also my experience. This kind of thing is common. Especially for you who may indeed have a main occupation other than the bounty.

chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 02:58:24 AM

Because after register, they realized that this project reward doesn't deserve to their hard working, so they quit, or they are too busy to  follow campaign Tongue

Yeah think this happens a lot. Also think people got tired of doing bounties since it became like a job

Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

Maybe they not really active in this work, or probably they already participate a lot of campaign do the other might be forget. Being an active bounty hunters required some effort to finished it on time. So some people not make it for a resson. Personal needs or activities
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

maybe if working in a bounty campaign does not require capital, whereas if we trade in need of a lot of money, especially now the market price is bad, we turn to the bounty campaign very well.

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
bombombom

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:49:26 AM

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS PROJECT BLISSEXCHANGE
The project's link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753088.msg42926977#msg42926977

A holistic Cryptocurrency exchange experience.

The expert team at blissexchange specializes in building innovative technology solutions for enterprises for it's users. Bliss Token will be used as a transaction fee in the upcoming deployment of our Exchange to keep BlissExchange ecosystem healthy. Our Platform and services unleash new levels of productivity and a larger scale for Token listings. BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

What's inside Bliss.Exchange?

Wide Variety of Token Listings
Secured transactions
Early Access
Trade Testnets
BlissFolio Wallet (BTC/ETH - ERC20 ERC223 ERC644 ERC721 ERC1155 )

Airdrop[closed]
First 4,000 Users

Open Bounties
Open for all bounty hunters.

Early Token Listing requesition
Token Listing request of ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 & ERC1155

ROADMAP

July 2018
Project/Platform Finalization - Empower users with contracts written in code and bounded by immutable logic.

August 2018
Crowdsale - Buy BLISS tokens via crowdsale to save up and trade with something in return.

September 2018
BLISS Exchange Token in Exchangers - BLISS EXCHANGE TOKEN will go inside MERCATOX through it's direct PAID listing. The team will conduct a supervision on which exchanger will be next in line.

October 2018
BlissExchange Testnets - Advance cross-industry blockchain technologies - conduction of bugs and fixes in BlissExchange

November 2018
Supply Chain - by november we will get everything ready for our users and clients to trade inside BlissExchange.

December 2018
Deployment of Bliss.Exchange - Trade in BlissExchange with the hottest cryptocurrencies available with BTC/ETH pairing.

January 2019
Token Listing - BlissExchange will accept ERC20, ERC223, ERC644, ERC721 and the new revolutionary technology of ERC1155.

Febuary 2019
BlissFolio - separated wallet for BTC & ETH for android and IOS users.

JOIN ICO
ICO is Until august 30, 2018
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

I think its automatically registration to the bounties, then they research and select prefer him bounties and do it, all other stay inactive

Fortress12345

Activity: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

There are many reasons behind it. One is that, they didn’t expect that there is something important came up and they don’t have time to comply on the rules that are given for the campaign. Some people choose other bounties that they think has more potential.  And some people got tired of waiting because the project extends.

Dugwulim

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:22:39 PM

At the point when there are numerous idle members, there is a plausibility that they are bots. They are regularly hindered in similar tables. A portion of the members can go out autonomously in the task, as he frustrated them, was expanded, and the member does not have any desire to proceed. Somebody didn't comprehend why he entered the task.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

I don't think that there is a possibility for one to sign up for a bounty, get approved and will purposely refuse to participate in the bounty. I think it is either something happened that made them not to be able to continue, or it wasn't actually a human that signed up for the bounty in the first place. Maybe a bot. This is the only thing I can think of.
EvaButler512

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

I don't know why you are so worried about these.
I think if they do not work. They will not receive rewards. Rewards are only available to those who operate in accordance with the rules of bounty management. Most of them participated in many campaigns at the same time. Maybe because they forget it or it's too hard for them.
makladun

Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:01:17 AM

I don't think that there is a possibility for one to sign up for a bounty, get approved and will purposely refuse to participate in the bounty. I think it is either something happened that made them not to be able to continue, or it wasn't actually a human that signed up for the bounty in the first place. Maybe a bot. This is the only thing I can think of.
I also suppose that it could be bots only trying to sign, and their owners hoping to get money for doing nothing.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:06:31 AM

Some people in that spreadsheets are just bots and other part just stopped doing bounty. That's it.
 I believe more and more hunters will leave industry with current eth rate.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:24:33 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

Im not sure about this but i guess most of those who are participating are the alt accounts of others and some just like what is trending in meta are the manager itself has a lot of alt that participating their own projects thats why they are tagged by now.maybe they are joining those alt accounts and waiting if the project succeeds so they will continue the participation,but if the bounty dont get the softcap then they will leave that specific project
kingbadjah

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

Well as far as I know bounty program is way of developer or people behind project to advertise their project with the help of what we called bounty hunter. This helps some people and also help the project to become popular to some investore and to this forum.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
aldrin6697

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

There are so many bounties out there and many people get engaged to it since you can have good benefits in joining them. Yet, some leave when the bounty takes a long time to finish so they exit while the bounty is going on.
keykey1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:41:02 AM

Sometimes I  get confused, I  want to know why the people fill in for a particular bounties campaign and they don't participate.
Example :  A facebook campaign spreed sheet list is up to 1200, but you notice not up to 500 active participant.
Does it mean that this other  inactive 700 still gets a reward?

I think that some people make fake accounts to earn more money but do not have time to participate in all the bounty campaigns. Or maybe soft not working properly.
Brittanythanh

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:34:11 AM

information constraints, difficulty of campaigns, time consuming, finite persistence, etc. These may be preventing users from accessing campaigns.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:39:45 AM

This is expected just to the way that the members either did not completely comprehend the states of interest, or erroneously satisfied certain conditions. All things considered, with respect to the abundance organizations in informal communities, there are their own particular prerequisites for support, the quantity of endorsers on the page and its movement. I have at one time until the point that I have shaken my page, spent over multi month to meet every one of the necessities and get bounties.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:43:30 AM

If your inactive meaning you will not get any reward.
There are plenty of reasons why there are plenty of submissions and only few who are active.

Ex. Cheaters, double entries, wise supporters in which they enter and they end up deciding not to continue as they notice that the projects are not too good to support.
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:49:01 AM

I think a lot of bounty participants come in hyped up and sign up for a bunch of bounties then realize its a brutal game without a lot of payment and they quickly bail out.  Bounty hunting surely isn't for everyone. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: