Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:01:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with tokens - hold or sell?  (Read 655 times)
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

Lots of dump their tokens on the market as soon as they’re listed on an exchange. There are always a risk in holding, since you never know how the secondary market is going to treat a token. But equally, strong projects with good fundamentals have the potential to appreciate hugely in price.
How better do you think?
Now it is better to buy new tokens or join the campaign of generosity only for the ICO that will have a prospect for development, and not to where you can quickly earn money on resale. Therefore, it is better to accumulate such tokens in their wallets for the time being and to expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market, when these tokens increase significantly in value. And the market will rise all the same.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:48:03 PM

Coins which usually drop in price immediately after ICO and fails to rise again are those which do not have any real usage and so has no value. It is better to wait for the project to start in order to give the coin some value before you sell it.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

i  think  first it  depends  really  in  token  holders  but  if  you  want  for sure one answer  i  would  say  definitely  hold  for now  since  the  market  s  situation is  not as  good as we wish to .

money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

At the moment I try to sell tokens, because leaving them for long-term storage is very dangerous. The market is going down and almost all coins are getting cheaper.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: