Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:59:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: white paper. !!  (Read 30120 times)
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:08 AM

To actually get detailed information about a project, you need to go through the whitepaper and study it well, that's the essence of the white paper. there u will see if there is future in the project. However, do not be deceived some white paper could contain fake information..... Stay guided
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kololo

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:21:50 AM

If you read the whitepaper and other informations from the project carefully and ask as more questions as you can, you may have chance to figure out it is a scam or gold.

But if you read nothing, it is just a gamble that you may have 90% to loss.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:13 AM

why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.

it's not easy to find a project that is suspected of being a scam, you have to research it especially to read white paper, white paper is a bridge from developers to investors. there is a scenario and step by step. so if it doesn't make sense, you leave it.

annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

thanks.
If you want to invest in some kind of ICO, then of course you need to read the white paper of this project, from them you will simply get a lot of information and you will understand whether you need to invest money there.

senopratama

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:32:53 AM

the whitepaper provides complete information about ICO and bounty. When it is ignored it will be a big problem because it surely will be very less insight and knowledge of the ICO reference only. from the whitepaper also can scam known issues and not on the ICO that run. This is like an important determinant for who likes to analyze.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:36:57 AM

Whitepaper provides full information about bounties.These are documents that examine the use of a product or service . It is just like a book that explain us all about the project and help participants and investors for studying the project carefully
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:09:36 AM

I don't know how you can do without white paper. I will never invest if I do not read everything that is possible to read, as the project is obliged to cause me to trust
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

If you are an investor, then of course you need to study this document. In white paper you will learn about the project team's plans. Prospect of development. The first thing you should pay attention to:

Fundamentals

2. Consideration of the problems of the industry

3. Existing solutions and their shortcomings

4. New, improved solution

5. Examples of cases (optional)

6. Buyer's manual

7. Conclusions and call for action

8. Company info
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:49:05 AM

I can say white is the project itself.
Whitepaper is the project in writing.
Whitepaper is meant to comprise the project and the company goal and vision about the project. Is the full deals about the project.  What they're here to solve and create in the crypto space world. But it's quite disheartening that some of people don't get to read whitepaper before they invest into a particular project and while some does, the project tends not to progress as to what it's meant to solve.
Kharz

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:52:32 AM

One of the reason to read whitepaper is to know whether it's a reasonable project or not. They put the detail information of their plans on whitepaper. They give the description and explanation about the project and team member there. We can analyze them through whitepaper. Finally you can decide whether it is a real project or only a fake project.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

How can I determine the direction and goals of a project if the concepts and explanations in the whitepaper are ignored. certainly, this is an important thing that sometimes it is often missed by many people but it is the determinant of the success of the project and not. When no whitepaper possibly could be an indication of scam but also not necessarily true.
lena1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:17:31 AM

It displays detailed information about the project and the key tasks of the token.
dimonarka

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:29:25 AM

As for me, this is a very useful document for each project. not all have it. there you can find out all the information about the project, all the details and essence of the platform.

larry1994 (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:42:29 AM

thanks.

The WhitePaper of the project introduced via the ICO platform has become like the Bible or a sort of for the project where we can see the many plans for the project and how the team behind it will be doing their maneuvers. This is like seeing the blueprint for a certain building (hope I am correct with this analogy though). With the WhitePaper we can appraise the kind of project we are looking at and all the many details of it as well as see the roadmap of the project. Hopefully, we can then analyze if the project is viable and is not just another idealistic one which is not based on the forces available in the market. We also have to be careful because there are some WhitePaper which are just taken from other projects but this is the best way to expose a scamming project. But the question is: Do we really read and understand the WhitePaper?
I admit as a new crypto currency I do not understand what the white paper really does.
because if I read it there was how the project was done and that there was a need to propagate the project.

so I'm grateful to you because I have been more diligent to read the white paper.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Whitepaper is a detailed that will tell you they summary of a particular project what the are upto there invention and also there teams does that are behind that project. And its advisable when choosing any project read there whitepapers first.
MOG247

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

thanks.

It is important you read the whitepaper because it states the past, present and future plans of the project, what they wish to achieve in the future. Their goals, aims and objectives are clearly stated in the whitepaper
Crytptomeniac

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:12 PM

I think it is important to read a whitepaper so you understand the philosophy of the company that is doing the ICO, it is also good that it is slightly technical to show that the developers know what they are talking about, it is very important to be aware and clear on what they are going to do and how they are going to do it, also you can say pretty quickly if it is not a crude copy of another whitepaper and you can easily identify scams that way.
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:55 PM

thanks.
It's important to always rea a white paper of one project because it will give you idea if that project will have good presentation of the project and if the project will have great idea that we will use to crypto.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
honex2

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:00:33 PM

White paper contains very vital information about a project so its important to read it. Imagine knowing about the road map you should know if the project has a future or even feasible with the information they provided on the white paper
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:03:45 PM

The importance of whitepaper is very useful and significant to know about airdrops that are not scams. It is from it useful information about airdrops can be fetched. Anytime you want to do airdrop make sure you read whitepaper for it is crucial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: