Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: white paper. !!  (Read 30120 times)
Bitknick

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:16:54 PM

All project details are described in white paper, so it is vital for each project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:31:35 PM

White paper often reveals a lot of details about the project, and even draws it all in a visual style. On the site of the project is usually written only a brief version of the information about the project. Often, by how interesting, detailed and beautifully decorated white paper, you can judge the project itself and make decisions about investing.
Jambo tape

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:42:27 PM

I don't know how you can do without white paper. I will never invest if I do not read everything that is possible to read, as the project is obliged to cause me to trust Cheesy
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:45:59 PM

Whitepaper is the most important thing in ico space. Because if you have even little experience about crypto you can easily realise the projects quality from whitepaper. surely you need to look also projects teams and investors etc. but the most important thing is whitepaper to understand about projects vision and quality.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:40:07 PM

I think that if a white paper is made successfully and the project carries a new technology or has a well-planned idea, then the white paper will be interesting to read. Such projects attract my attention.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

why it's important to read white paper

I know to know about the project if it's a scam.

what is the importance of white paper I can ask for your opinion.
thanks.

You should always consider read an ICO's white paper, white paper contains the vision, mission, plan and many much more information that will enable you to understand an ICO's concept, you can also determine if it is a scam if it doesn't have enough effort exerted to it. Low quality ICO (design and content) leads to lower rate of its success rate.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Carol Kyle

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

With Crypto, the Whitepaper is a detailed description of the initial ICO project that a company or a developer group will implement, giving investors a better understanding and having a An overview of the project, from which to decide whether to invest in this project or not. If an ICO project was introduced without Whitepaper, you would have to ask, "Should I join this project?" To me personally, I would not be involved in a project that lacked transparency. What does a whitepaper need? On the content, usually a whitepaper should have: Vision and mission of the project; An introduction to the problem and solution the project is addressing; Introduction of technology used in the project; Introduction to tokens used and distribution schemes for tokens; Team members, advisors and partners of the project; Related projects; Preferential token ownership; Project promotion strategy; Timeline of development and launch (RoadMap); ICO Strategy. So the whitepaper is very important in evaluating an ICO project or a new virtual currency platform. The clearer, more transparent and informative the better the probability of a project's success.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

thanks.

I think you have the wrong knowledge and of course you won't know the ico project that leads to a scam.
white paper is the most important part of the ico connecting bridge and investors, in this case someone can invest because they already know how the ico project will develop over time, this really requires experience of course logic
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

If you read a lot of crypto, you will be familiar with it and you will be able to to determine if its copied from other whitepaper. Plagiarism is one of the things you should check as it shows how professional an ICO can be.  Whitepaper is like the blueprint of the ICO, if its too good to be true then most likely it's a scam.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:30:48 AM

Personally, I think that the white paper allows you to know a Scam ICO or not.
Scam can be very well disguised. Scammers hire professionals who create high-quality and thoughtful white paper for them. To filter Spam, you should analyze the team of developers and advisors of the project more closely.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:39:49 PM

Whitepaper give a depth knowledge about what a project entails. it provide information about how a project intend to achieve its aim and objective. whitepaper is very important because it give insight how much potential is in a particular project and how much worth a project is if you wanna invest in project. reading whitepaper is not enough to conclude maybe a project will be great but it speaks volume about the future of the project. you can actually run a plagiarism check on whitepaper to see whether its original.
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 12:47:06 PM

The whitepaper can be referred to as a business proposal, where all the prospectus about the project is mentioned in detail. Its obvious no one is going to invest blindly if he wants to invest in the project he will refer the business plan like what is the project about? what is the product they are offering? What problems it can solve? will it become a success or not? What is the coin distribution?
If the whitepaper satisfies your instincts then you may think to invest otherwise you will be in loss if you invest without referring the whitepaper.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:44:18 PM

I have my check list for whitepaper.

1. problem that the project solves
2. whether tokens issue is limited
3. who creates the project and what experience do these people have
4. link to the smart contract code
5. what has been done?
6. what and how investors' funds will be spent
7. where is the company registered
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:47:33 PM

For me the project don't have white paper maybe is scam because if you want to become successful your project you will give all information about the project. It is important for us because for me that is one requirement of being a legit project.
e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Many times it has been said that white paper is like a guide for use, so I am sure that every time you see a new project, you definitely need to read what this project is and how it works, take it seriously.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

thanks.

Whitepaer is used not just to prove that the ICO is real, whitepaper focuses on the projects plan and future, as a bounty hunter, we seek to scan the whitepaper to know if it is real. but in the industry world, it is a big pool of information that will provide the investors about a certain ICO and its opportunities.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
segomawut

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

thanks.
I agree with your opinion. whitepaper also contains information about the product of this bounty or airdrop project. we can find out whether the product offered will have many enthusiasts or not.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:58:48 PM

White paper is just one of the main information that the company can provide, it describes the project completely ideas, goals, what they want, you also need to look at the team and the road map of the company.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

thanks.

The importance of reading the white paper is to know what is the essence of doing the project to know also our benefit in trusting that project. In the white paper all of the details about the project is written they make the whitepaper for us to understand all the important of the project that they made.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Many times it has been said that white paper is like a guide for use, so I am sure that every time you see a new project, you definitely need to read what this project is and how it works, take it seriously.

Ofcourse, white paper can be considered as agreement paper of a project. White paper may give you the detailed information about the project and what are the benefits allocated to the investors. If there's no white paper people will easily consider it as a scam project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: