Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EveryDice.com | 0.99% Edge - Instant Cashout - Invest - Referral - Mobile - Fair  (Read 72010 times)
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:48:37 PM

Guys, you need to not put big amounts of coins in any NEW site, and that means it needs to be around for over a year, not just weeks!

Honestly, I can't believe admin is just avoiding everyone.  I'm like 90% sure the admin is going to try to re-open some sort of gambling site so watch out for them!  Once they got a taste of the "easy" profits, and now they realize they can just run when it gets tough, so they'll be back.  Sad.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:03:01 PM

yeah now they are going to open another dice game which is easy to make, does not cost much to do a dice site.  So I suggest no one buy into any the dice sites besides the ones that have ur trust.  dont go to sites that you have to invest coins etc....

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
zolace

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:05:58 PM

also if you are a huge investor I say hire a professional to find these guys before is to late.  Im serious, they could be buying time to do whatever what they are about to do.  well I hope im wrong for my sake, but it dont look good if op doesnt give daily updates to what he is really doing, shouldnt take more then 5 days to respond to an issue like this.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 03:07:01 PM

yeah now they are going to open another dice game which is easy to make, does not cost much to do a dice site.  So I suggest no one buy into any the dice sites besides the ones that have ur trust.  dont go to sites that you have to invest coins etc....

They already have working dice site they will just do redesign and start over. Watch out !!!

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Jcw188

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Carpe Diem

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:15:47 PM

also if you are a huge investor I say hire a professional to find these guys before is to late.  Im serious, they could be buying time to do whatever what they are about to do.  well I hope im wrong for my sake, but it dont look good if op doesnt give daily updates to what he is really doing, shouldnt take more then 5 days to respond to an issue like this.

Agreed.  You should put a post in scam accusations if you've lost money on this site.  I don't see why admin would wait 5 days and not post anything, I think it's safe to say they are running and just made that post on their site to delay anyone trying to find them. You should put a dox bounty on the admins/owners, on the services thread, ASAP.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:22:45 PM

i like you a lot ed, hope you fix this. great site you have
FastBluff

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://fastbluff.com/

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:26:33 PM

Things of this nature make us smaller sites look bad and we will never be able to establish ourselves into the market. While ED has provided "evidence" of their claims, they have not issued any other public statements. That is completely absurd. I sincerely hope that at the very least, ED will honor their investors and players.

I speak proudly when I say that we have had our issues, however, before anything could happen we corrected them immediately and worked with our users during our small window of down time. That has been the path followed by larger sites such as PD and JD. About 5-6 months ago, PD suffered a data loss? breach? which required them to reset their databases. JD over paid a user a substantial amount. What happened? Did they fold? No, they corrected the issues at hand and honored their players without any questions asked. I am not ashamed to admit, while competition, that these two sites have become a positive role model and have set several positive precedents.

Running a dice site, or bitcoin site in general requires a lot of investment and dedication. There is a lot of upfront costs in development, servers, security, redundancy, and initial offerings. You need to be able to refresh offerings and scale the application when needed. It also needs to be monitored daily and backups need to be created several times a day. In the event that things do go south, you need to have a solid plan in place to overcome any obstacle. Running a site of this nature is definitely not for the faint of heart. I advise anyone who is considering developing a site to take a sincere look into the possible factors. While it may seem lucrative, there is a huge possibility of loss.

I personally think that in ED's scenario, they simply may not be able to afford the payouts. I cannot back my claims with facts, just personal opinion. I hope that my assumption can be proved false. It is a shame to see a site that attracted so much initial interest fail.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:47:32 PM

dont go to sites that you have to invest coins etc....

There aren't any sites where you have to invest coins. Some offer you the opportunity to do so, but why avoid those?

Better advice would be to only send coins to sites you trust, whatever it's for.

Why you hate JD so? Wink

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 05:54:02 PM

They should definitely give an update every two days even if there is nothing new to say; it smells very bad!

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:03:11 PM

They should definitely give an update every two days even if there is nothing new to say; it smells very bad!

They should be providing an update each step of the process

MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:03:54 PM

There aren't any sites where you have to invest coins. Some offer you the opportunity to do so, but why avoid those?

Better advice would be to only send coins to sites you trust, whatever it's for.

Why you hate JD so? Wink

Umm.... "Only send coins to sites you trust" ?!? U think somebody sent coins to ED without trusting them?
When we decide to play somewhere we decide to trust them. So, yes we only send coins to sites we trust, but who should we trust? That is the question.

But then , that brings us back to the most important thing. ONLY SEND COINS U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE, doesnt matter if u trust a thirdparty or not, ONLY SEND WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:10:18 PM

I don't understand why anybody would want to invest into a site like EveryDice. The whole point of investment in equity is that any risk is supposed to come from volatility, not in trusting someone not to do a runner with the coins.

zolace

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:18:14 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink
My fault maybe I didnt explain it correctly I said to dont invest coin in new sites, I didnt mean JD cause JD is already established and there is no evidence to say you are going to scam anyone I meant for new dice sites.  This guys can open another one ask for investors.  also yes people like him fuck it up for business minded individuals like myself.  Guys that wanna open dice sites are going to have to make it from there pocket.  I never trusted playing anywhere else till it has gain at least a year steam.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:21:46 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink
My fault maybe I didnt explain it correctly I said to dont invest coin in new sites, I didnt mean JD cause JD is already established and there is no evidence to say you are going to scam anyone I meant for new dice sites.  This guys can open another one ask for investors.  also yes people like him fuck it up for business minded individuals like myself.  Guys that wanna open dice sites are going to have to make it from there pocket.  I never trusted playing anywhere else till it has gain at least a year steam.

Lol, maybe JD is in for a long con? Tongue

Seriously though, just as house edge means that you will inevitably lose out the longer you gamble, every site that holds public investors needs to be regarded as a high risk, you have zero protection. Though they have the option to divest, right? So you can always bail out I suppose.

umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:23:35 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink
I agree with you zolace, this scumbag can start another site looking for more investments, why should people trust sites and take risk?  Its called risk assessment, now I dont think is worth to invest in any site till it has gain momentum with there users and to the community.  People will now look at this and have to make a risk assessment which is not really worth it

zolace

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink

Seriously though, just as house edge means that you will inevitably lose out the longer you gamble, every site that holds public investors needs to be regarded as a high risk, you have zero protection. Though they have the option to divest, right? So you can always bail out I suppose.

yeah true but just like umair said people are gonna have to evaluate the risk and if its really worth it, if not then scammers like the like of him will just keep making money.  Sites like PD that start up with there cost can be trusted but I think for site that P V O they should provide the proof that they have funds to hold out for there winners.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:29:17 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink

yeah true but just like umair said people are gonna have to evaluate the risk and if its really worth it, if not then scammers like the like of him will just keep making money.  Sites like PD that start up with there cost can be trusted but I think for site that P V O they should provide the proof that they have funds to hold out for there winners.

Yup, it's just bullshit that if someone wins big, the casino can choose not to pay out whereas if you lose, your coins are gone. As somebody already said, if you can't prove that they cheated the casino within reasonable time then you have to pay out.

Or in bitcoin world you simply do a runner.

FastBluff

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:35:46 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink

Yup, it's just bullshit that if someone wins big, the casino can choose not to pay out whereas if you lose, your coins are gone. As somebody already said, if you can't prove that they cheated the casino within reasonable time then you have to pay out.

Which is the exact reason that casinos need to be responsible by setting limits within their boundaries. (Preventing higher bets than they can afford).

MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 06:36:24 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink
My fault maybe I didnt explain it correctly I said to dont invest coin in new sites, I didnt mean JD cause JD is already established and there is no evidence to say you are going to scam anyone I meant for new dice sites.  This guys can open another one ask for investors.  also yes people like him fuck it up for business minded individuals like myself.  Guys that wanna open dice sites are going to have to make it from there pocket.  I never trusted playing anywhere else till it has gain at least a year steam.

yeah true but just like umair said people are gonna have to evaluate the risk and if its really worth it, if not then scammers like the like of him will just keep making money.  Sites like PD that start up with there cost can be trusted but I think for site that P V O they should provide the proof that they have funds to hold out for there winners.

Well most of them will do a runner with like 300-500 btc , coz it cost them much less to setup dice game. Its hard to trust new dice games. Maybe we should stick with old ones / or not. We need to give new ones a chance, but like i said only with coins u can afford to lose on betting or if they scam u.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
umair127

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:59:05 PM

Why you hate JD so? Wink
My fault maybe I didnt explain it correctly I said to dont invest coin in new sites, I didnt mean JD cause JD is already established and there is no evidence to say you are going to scam anyone I meant for new dice sites.  This guys can open another one ask for investors.  also yes people like him fuck it up for business minded individuals like myself.  Guys that wanna open dice sites are going to have to make it from there pocket.  I never trusted playing anywhere else till it has gain at least a year steam.

yeah true but just like umair said people are gonna have to evaluate the risk and if its really worth it, if not then scammers like the like of him will just keep making money.  Sites like PD that start up with there cost can be trusted but I think for site that P V O they should provide the proof that they have funds to hold out for there winners.

Well most of them will do a runner with like 300-500 btc , coz it cost them much less to setup dice game. Its hard to trust new dice games. Maybe we should stick with old ones / or not. We need to give new ones a chance, but like i said only with coins u can afford to lose on betting or if they scam u.

you can get  a site done with 200 bucks like JD easy,  It dont cost much, I say becareful with new sites, let them put up there own money and provide there own cost.  Again they can just make bot accounts and act like they been paying out as well, risking there own btc, alot of scams can happen.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: