Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price ethereum no movement  (Read 1891 times)
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:34:29 PM

We cannot predict when ethereum price will rise up the best thing to do is to hold that for a long term.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

We cannot predict when ethereum price will rise up the best thing to do is to hold that for a long term.

Exactly. And wait for the price to go up. Even if you get all the minds of the people, you can never predict what will happen in the future (not unless you're a giant giant whale that you can manipulate market)
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

Yeah it was being left behind by bitcoin in terms of market price increase. As i have check its ratio and proportion before relatively ethereum has been left behind i do  not know that if it is the part of the what they say that it is due to market price correction for cryptocurrency in the market. I do believe so that ethereum is one of the best crypto for now aside from bitcoin so there is no way that it could be left behind by bitcoin.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1890
Merit: 370

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?

Dont worry about it mate, i am pretty sure that sooner or later, ethereum will pump too,  just wait and let see what will happen next,  if you believe in ethereum, hold onto it because after the pump in bitcoin,  altcoins will pump next.

No price reaction of Ethereum even with the increase on crypto market trading on Bitcoin, Market is Volatile, anything would change the status on the market, It is a good and bad for ethereum none movement on its price value posted on the wall, maybe bad because of none movement, no profit, but on the other hand it is good because it remain stable on the present market status.
Damn3d

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

I see bitcoin prices are now starting to rise slowly, but the price of ethereum is currently no movement. is there too much fraud in ico now, so ethereum is not popular anymore?
Yes this is quite strange for me that bitcoin is moving upwards in the same time when Ethereum is moving nowhere actually, and also while all the alternative cryptocurrencies is going downwards...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Cybersecurity Penetration Testing
.....on the Ethereum Blockchain......
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ██▌         ▄  ▄▄
        ██▌        █▀ ▄█
        ██▌       █▀ ██
        ███████████ ▀▀
                 ▀██▄
                  ███
                  ▐██
                  ▐██
                  ███
                 ▄██▀
       ███████████▀
     ▄█ ▄▄
    ██ ▄█
      ██
     ▀▀
    ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ████████████████████████████
    ████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
    ███████████████       ██████
    ██████████████▌   ▐█████████
    ████████████▀▀     ▀▀▀██████
    ████████████          ██████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄██▄▄▄    ▄
     ██▄            ▄████████████▀
     █████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
      █████████▄▄▄▄▐████████████▌
     █▄█████████████████████████▌
     ▀██████████████████████████
       ▀███████████████████████
       ▐██████████████████████
         ▀██████████████████▀
           ▄▄█████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

I believe that the price of Ethereum is constantly repeating the price of bitcoin. and she's not standing still.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:19:02 PM

Too many people right now convert their assets to BTC, but later we will see ETH growing. Bitcoin can't have large dominance on market for a long period.
KeijiN

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

It is ok for now don't be worried about that, you will see me one bitcoin price will grow up rising so fast as it is right now, sometime will pass, and alternative cryptos will follow it, definitely.
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:51:38 PM

Since Bitcoin is moving gradually am sure Ethereum will soon join the train.  At least its there is still hope in Ethereum raising just to be patient for it to start its raising too,  so he holders too can have grate profits at that time.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:08:02 PM

It seems like ETH is going to raise but really slowly. Volume the same as in start of this year maybe +- 7%. I think ETH just find some peace without dumpers and pumpers
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

Its not that there's too much scam on ICO's. I think the demand for Ethereum is not that high for now that is why its not increasing its price. Some of the traders are just used to Ethereum's price riding along with bitcoin. As we all know, that is not the case. Ethereum has its own basis when it comes to price but if you notice, the price is a bit stagnant but its not going down. I think it will stay around $450-$500 and can go up anytime. When bitcoin drops again, I think more people will turn their attention to ETH.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Ceasar19

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Ethereum is not raising because there are many scam ICO and project and altcoins prices are to low in the markets

freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:24:21 PM

This is an interesting assumption ... I think, of course, it all depends, of course!
But, I believe that ethereum will still begin to grow, because for speculators it is of interest
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:35:21 PM

Ethereum is also rising gradually, although not in satoshi value, but in dollars value. Very soon, it will also moon and rise in satoshi value.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

Your opinion is wrong, the current cryptocurrency is very popular, and many people are interested in investing. Your view is wrong, current cryptocurrency is very popular, and many people are interested in investing. This time I see a lot of people investing in ETH because hopefully at the end of the year it will raise the exchange rate to more than $ 1000 despite the fact that the exchange rate is low.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:42:01 PM

Yes there's too much fraud in ICOs now and they are abusing smart contracts and this will kill your industry of ICOs. And this has been foreseen and said by some "experts" that it will take no longer to see ICOs gone out of the market soon.

No current movement on ETH and it's not only on it but most of the alts are sharing the same fate.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

There's many reason that ethereum is not moving maybe because of fraud or maybe there's need more increase of bitcoin so ethereum will moving up too. And I think because many ico now many people most choosing altcoin instead of ethereum.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Prince Malik

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:13 PM

Exactly
For the first time in a while the bitcoin move and ethereum stay without movment
Not just the ethereum but many major altcoins

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
BitPlace

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:33 PM

Many holders were stabilized on their asset, that's why weren't seeing eth price change quickly after all sorts of variations of the price from previous months. Investors and traders now were very much observant and they won't risk their asset when no signals of pumping price.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:55:48 PM

No there are much faster and scalable crypto protocols in the space and thats why people are getting out and jumping nto these new ones like EOS,ADA,CS...
Etherium needs to speed up with their development or they will lose more of their market
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: