Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:02:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
freemax1900

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

Standing again after failure - It is a only way to help you become successful in the market nowadays. You look the rich people and think that they are lucky. It just is a part of the truth. Actually they had come over many difficulties for success in the future.
If you are lossing now. Don't mind about that, keep seeing and investing in potential coin. You will be recovered soon!
Dimalol

Activity: 102
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

To cover the losses if you bought expensive, only one option will save you, it's only to wait for the price again and only then sell!

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

If I bought a coin and it drops heavily I do not fix the loss. I try to trade in order to increase the number of coins and thereby take my minus. But if you do not know how to do this, then just wait, or it can get worse Smiley
Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:07:55 PM

i don't belief have lost in crypto am a bounty hunter so have being so patience waiting  for the time i will make more gain when the coin is being listed all what i waste is my effort so what i used to covered it up is patience

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:36:25 PM

Hi there,

First of all you need to have systems to prevent that loss while trading. I would recommend you to understand risk management. Stop loss is offered by most of the exchanges. Traders need to use this option especially during such bear market conditions. This would enable you to hold BTC while your alts go dipping depending on BTC moves. You need to apply this properly or you would be ending up with selling at loss while the market bounces back and moving upwards. You might try to do this manually by setting alarms at BTC prices. If you achieve to sell before the prices dip then you have your BTC with a slight loss but this enables you to buy more of the alts at a lower price.

If somehow you were not able to sell while the prices going down then HODL is the only option for you. Markets have cycles going down and up. Patience is the key here. Just wait.

The other option is to average down through buying more of that alt with a lower price.

Kind regards,

butterflies04

Activity: 219

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:41:04 PM

The first thing to do to stop losses is to not make them or have a trading strategy so you do not take major hits.  Once a mistake is made stay calm and slowly get it back.  Do not try to get it all back in one shot.  It sounds like you have a good grasp on what needs to be done. 

bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 05:51:59 PM

You only lose $1500, get your ass up because that is nothing compare to the rest of us here. Some are losing their entire savings but they still are trying hard. I've sent some BTC to scam ICO which I thought was a good investment, I wasn't the only unlucky who did that but I guess I can learn to what happen so I got up and for work as bounty hunter for a project and doing my regular job from a job site. Nothing much I can do I don't want to rob a bank either.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

reversemartingale

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:55:35 PM

if you bought a coin and after 5 seconds it was dump hard and harder and hardest . you have two choices either buy more or buy a popcorn and wait for it to return to its normal value. it doesnt take a year to correct itself
Arrbuzz

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:56:43 PM

The first thing to do to stop losses is not to make them or have a trading strategy so you don't make big hits. Once the mistake is made, stay calm and slowly come back. Don't try to bring it all back with one shot. You seem to understand well what needs to be done.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

We can not know which order we will get profit or loss. We can only be sure about statistics from the past that we have trade.

It would be a mistake if this trader or ourselves avoids mistakes when trading. When we are afraid of losing money and restricting our orders, we also limit our ability to win the order, which is necessary for us to win 1.5 times.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:13:22 PM

Use play sites that give you demo access to learn trading, first. Play with what you can lose, that way you will not end chasing loses, which usually lead into more loses. Stay emotionally cool headed, that is the key
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

Standing again after failure - It is a only way to help you become successful in the market nowadays. You look the rich people and think that they are lucky. It just is a part of the truth. Actually they had come over many difficulties for success in the future.
If you are lossing now. Don't mind about that, keep seeing and investing in potential coin. You will be recovered soon!

you gave a good moral to me. Most here faced big problems,. even  the whole savings lost, from that perspective i have lost small thing. but anyway i am trying to earn everything i lost

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

The best thing is not to make such mistakes. Make one part of the capital investment portfolio of different coins. And the other part of the trade.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:52:38 PM

I only trade in btc be because if the price goes down then I can wait as it will come up or I can buy more in low and average my buying price so when the price goes up I should be in profit but same I can not do same in other new altcoins so if I have sold even in low but I will be profit and won't see the profit in loss. And mostly I don't invest in ICO I only work for bounty and earn free bitcoins by selling them

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

I will not sell the coins if the price fall and hold till price recover. When I have spare cash, I will buy in more of the coin to lower the average buying price.
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:54:34 PM

You can buy more at lower price to average the cost of your investment and wait for the price to recover. If the coin is dead, sell and find another investment where you can recover your losses. It is normal to lose some in crypto investment, what matters is you learn from it.
Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:04:05 PM

Averaging down by buying the dip of a particular coin you've experienced a loss is one veritable way of recovering from losses in crypto, at least this has worked for me.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

For day trading I usually cut when the coins I buy fall by more than 10% a day. By managing capital and psychology as such. I can limit the loss. And I sell when there is a 10% profit. Not much but it gives me confidence. After each cut loss. I am more cautious in my trading orders

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

$1500 is a very large amount to loose. I think you should learn more about the day trading and if you still fails to make profit then I think it's not for you, move yourself to other profitable investment or long term investment as it provides low risk and more returns.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: