Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:35:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:18:34 AM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
When we get a loss from the trade that we do, for me the way that can be done to cover losses is to buy a few coins at a lower price, but don't forget to observe and analyze the causes of the coin prices to decline and then make decisions according to what you observe and you believe will make a profit.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:20:58 PM

If I lose something, I am usually trying to overthink my decisions and to learn from them. Right now, if I lost money, I am doing nothing, because it is too risky to trade to cover the loss and to invest again at the moment, so I am just waiting for better times.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:48:17 AM

If I lose something, I am usually trying to overthink my decisions and to learn from them. Right now, if I lost money, I am doing nothing, because it is too risky to trade to cover the loss and to invest again at the moment, so I am just waiting for better times.

Of course we have to learn from mistakes, most of us are greedy to get big profits so when you keep waiting then what happens is the market drop, then setting a profit target is the most important thing.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:18:38 PM

Of course we have to learn from mistakes, most of us are greedy to get big profits so when you keep waiting then what happens is the market drop, then setting a profit target is the most important thing.
Once a loss is already a loss, there is no way for us to recover those losses and yes we have to learn from our mistakes and we need to pay attention to our mistake in order to identify on what is really the root of our loss. After that, we should evaluate ourselves on what we can do better next time to avoid those kind of losses.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:28:44 PM

Personally, I carefully calculate my losses and analyze all my operations. Next, consider each of your sale or purchase. And then I analyze the market and calculate my income from subsequent actions. So that you can return a little lost funds. And for the future, I recommend everyone to be patient and then move on to working with exchanges.
Pen81Agapova

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:49:53 PM

Losses were, are and will be. you need to understand that investing is not only income but also loss. Therefore, I never get upset if some of my investments are unsuccessful. This means that I will earn elsewhere.
In fact, there are many good and promising projects. I recently discovered a new coin YUSRA GLOBAL (Site: https://yusra.global and Web-wallet: http://app.yusra.global). This coin allows you to receive up to 30% of profit monthly. that's why I love POS mining.
linkingt

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:22:32 PM

1500$ big amount to loss.to cover the losses if you bought The first thing to do to stop loss.because stop loss not make them or have a trading strategy so you do not take major hits.if your bought  coin  dump hard . you have choices either buy more and wait for it to return normal.
Pen81Agapova

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:38:26 PM

1500$ big amount to loss.to cover the losses if you bought The first thing to do to stop loss.because stop loss not make them or have a trading strategy so you do not take major hits.if your bought  coin  dump hard . you have choices either buy more and wait for it to return normal.
Trading is great, of course, but there are hundreds of ways to get more money by having $ 1,500. For example, if you buy a YUSRA coin for $ 1,500, then every month you will receive a passive income of 7%, which is 105 bucks. The course of the YUSRA coin is fixed $ 1.
If anyone is interested, here are the links: website: https://yusra.global and web wallet: http://app.yusra.global.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:15:32 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

the first solution is we must not despair and rise again. a loss in crypto investment is common. the important thing is we can take lessons from that loss. and I agree with you about greed. greed will keep us from getting anything. it is better to get a little profit but continuously than keep waiting hoping the coin will rise higher and it turns out the coin is not as expected. we can cover losses by choosing coins that have a smaller risk of loss. You can start by choosing the top 5 coins in CMC.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:24:16 PM

Personally, from my experience you should not panic at the moment when the losses went. You need to stop and stop doing rash actions. Since this can lead to even greater losses. First, you need to analyze the market and then slowly move on to trade. And most importantly, for the trade to be successful, you need to be patient and carefully make successful transactions.
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:27:28 PM

You are good at it but you have not been lucky. in my opinion you should not be in a hurry to make a decision, do it slowly to restore all that has lost your patience will determine.
Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:58:02 PM

That is gambling strategy for trading I think. You don't know where the price will be the target, and not using stop loss in every trade position. Buyback theory with martingale is a dangerous strategy if it has new trend and still goes on. For the next trade, surely you have a good analysis before taking action.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 02:54:47 PM

You are good at it but you have not been lucky. in my opinion you should not be in a hurry to make a decision, do it slowly to restore all that has lost your patience will determine.
You are supposed to be really patient with projects which are famous and have great influence on the market. If you really want to recover your losses, invest into some coin which has great history and be patient with it. Patience has to be the major attribute of those who want to be successful in this market of fluctuations.
Covering your loses by using another pairs is good strategy only if you have enough patience to research first and study every possibilities of getting profits. Since your previous tried was a mistake then you need to develop more system that will help you to get ideas with what project to support and how will you manage to earn after. Don't stop looking for good skills and develop attitude that will keep you to be more positive from this market.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:11:49 PM

Are you already making a profit by investing in ico potential? I think most of the current ico projects have failed and even ended in fraud, so for me to cover losses by reinvesting in Ico is not a good choice, maybe next time .. I personally cover losses by trading every day on large exchanges like binance and with some coins like BTC, ltc and bnb.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 04:16:02 PM

Are you already making a profit by investing in ico potential? I think most of the current ico projects have failed and even ended in fraud, so for me to cover losses by reinvesting in Ico is not a good choice, maybe next time .. I personally cover losses by trading every day on large exchanges like binance and with some coins like BTC, ltc and bnb.

Yes, most of ICO was failed, especially in this year, so we can say that the journey for ICO is dead, so for now, IEO has risen, and some are making money of it. So, for OP, you can try doing IEO, it will be a big help to recover your loss, as well as accumulating some altcoins and Btc especially now that the value of almost coins has declined.
As of now, if we look at the market, it is actually on a dump situation so it is hard for every project to go with their plans because investors are hard to find right now knowing that the price of any cryptocurrency is at low level so if  we wait for the right time until the market recovers maybe we can bring bang what happened last 2017 reaching highest peak of price every cryptocurrency. It is called golden time because every project that is being proposed gone successful and everyone is earning. Maybe if we still hold our token and wait for that to happen nothing will lose. Just keep on believing that the market will recover and we just need to continue supporting and promoting this to have more investors in the future. Cryptocurrency is a not only a good investment but also our future.
Delilonia1

Activity: 463

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2019, 06:13:14 PM

The solution I will profer is that you should first, not ponder so much on the failure and losses or make the mistake of not leaving it behind. Then, you can invest in bits. Dont put all your eggs In one basket. And dont be greedy. Just take one step at a time

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:24:26 PM

Greed often makes someone too confident in what they do and when things don't go as expected and instead give us a loss, we will feel that I am too greedy and then want to try to cover the loss. For me personally, what you do to cover losses by investing in potential ico is the right thing, but it's good for you to be more careful in choosing an ICO project.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:41:46 PM

Some coins are really short lived or fluctuating back and forth so, many traders sell them off quickly. If you missed selling the coins in its best prices, you could hodl them and wait for the pump. It will difficult to keep patience and believe with hodling over time, especially if the amount of the capital is huge. You can sell them off right now but now the price is getting lower and lower so, recovering the loss money will be almost impossible. Hold if you can, or move on to the next trade if still can.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:24:33 PM

Not everything you've loss, could be recover. Some heal over time, some still linger in your mind. But what is important is you move on. Getting stuck in the same room will do you no good, not in business nor in life. Investments have risks and we got to learn from it, one way or another. There are still a lot of other projects out there so I hope you still have the hope in you. If you think that you're done with ICO, maybe you should check out projects of IEOs. You might found some projects that can interest you.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:45:53 PM

I work hard and also study technical analysis.When there is knowledge-the losses become less! This is a very simple but at the same time very important advice.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: