Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:29:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  
Author Topic: what solutions do make to cover Loss  (Read 7562 times)
wellay

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:57:35 PM

Evening mate. I cannot say for everyone, but can elaborate a bit more on my own approach and strategy here. I always start with just an idea, evaluating how it may be spread wider, how applicable it is and else. Then a very important component is the value I can get. Or some benefits. Then paying attention to the team, the roadmap and innovations

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
juegav

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:57:59 PM

Sounds rational, you seem to be on the market for pretty a long time. And as for today, are there many platforms/solutions that pass your "test"? Would be definitely interested to hear some recommendations

I can basically share my latest discovery - ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing
wellay

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 06:59:52 PM

I can basically share my latest discovery - ThreeFold Network. Why latest? Cause requirements always grow and this is the solution that I've found out lately. Basically, the guys are redefining IT market. Threefold network is the biggest decentralized grid of self-managing Internet capacity in the world that is being built collectively by an inclusive ecosystem and owned by everyone. The mission is to expand the current Internet to all areas of the world and to allow everyone to use this Internet at a fraction of its current price. I recommend you also to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding on what the guys are bringing

Interestingly, you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation
juegav

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:00:29 PM

Interestingly, you are not the first person recommending Threefold. Had no time to check out the solution before, but will do shortly and get back with own thoughts afterwards. Thank you very much for your recommendation

Yep, this is true. They are widely discussed these days because of truly high standards. What is more - there are no direct competitors that would offer something similar
wellay

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:01:19 PM

Yep, this is true. They are widely discussed these days because of truly high standards. What is more - there are no direct competitors that would offer something similar

Became even more attractive now Smiley Will get back after examining more on Threefold
juegav

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:02:06 PM

Became even more attractive now Smiley Will get back after examining more on Threefold

Please share your opinion, afterwards, really curious to hear
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 07:52:22 PM

Personally , I lost nearly 1500$  from day trading. I do buy back theory now to recover the loss and invest on potential ico's. now i am going on a slowly steady way ,  if we get greedy then  we end up with nothing.

whats your solutions do you do for cover the loss?
Your way are already good, since you are not that greedy to actually cover your losses quickly(if you do that, then sure you will lose more), so that's fine. It's better to do it slowly but sure rather than going all in but ended up losing all of your money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 04:11:06 PM

The main intention for stop misfortunes isn't to make them or have an exchanging procedure so you don't make successes. When the mix-up is made, remain quiet and gradually return. Try not to attempt to present to everything back with one shot. You appear to see well what should be finished.
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2020, 05:17:03 PM

gambling , even if it can make the worst thing happen.
because i dont see anything good option to cover loss with short time.
but, of course i will do that if i loss more than 30% , and if u ask what gambling games i played, blackjack is totally fair for me.
Loss can recover to easier way in the crypto trading or the gambling i asking you because you have experienced and involving with blackjack. I'm beginner in gambling platform. So still i'm not enough experiencing in platform.

1500$ loss recover mission is never possible to short time, again will keep investment to recover such big amount.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:00:37 PM

Perhaps the only right decision will be to find out what caused your loss. If this is due to mistakes made by you,
then the only thing that you can do is to level out the influence of your mistakes, namely, try to correct what is possible and trace the repeated prevention of these oversights in the future.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 24, 2020, 04:04:05 PM

Perhaps the only right decision will be to find out what caused your loss. If this is due to mistakes made by you,
then the only thing that you can do is to level out the influence of your mistakes, namely, try to correct what is possible and trace the repeated prevention of these oversights in the future.

Learn from it and start building better strategy and avoid making another mistakes, covering your loses using slow but much surer ways would be more better than trying to quickly regained everything. Think out of the box and make proper assessment, try to recreate and observe if your strategy is doing well just don't be afraid taking any adjustment if it's really needed.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
NextDoor125

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 05:32:23 PM

You already loss lots of money but you are not disappointed, this is actually pretty. You need to invest in potential projects. You have to research which project is better and which one is the Red Flags project. You better buy during the down market price . That is the easiest way to cope with your loss. Only then can you reach your desired goals.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 05:40:42 PM

All you need now is to sit back and strategies by looking for a way to recover your money and this can be done by making thorough research from unknown altcoins or new project that is going on and invest in it because that is the best way for you to recover your money.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30]
  Print  

Jump to: