Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC transaction fees is going down.  (Read 4195 times)
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:44:57 PM

Yes...indeed its a great news to bitcoin blockchain history.  Though we still want it to get reduced to the minimum or the least fee. This is also what can propagate bitcoin

It will never be free of cost. Otherwise, miners wouldn't participate in the networks. Even with a lot of x digit numbers after 0, it can't be free

Of course, the price of the fee will never fall to zero, but some miners agree to push transactions with a minimal fee - it often happens that someone will make a mistake when entering the fee, then it is necessary help of miner to push this manually.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Payme21

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

I think its good btc reduced its transaction fees as this is surely going to promote and encourage more trade volume in the nearest future

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

The creators of Bitcoin are faced with the important task of reducing transaction fees, otherwise there will be another currency with more favorable conditions.

Popularity of bitcoin is not just because if the amount (in this case how low) of the transaction fees. Actually, it is popular mainly because of the convenience it offers, That is why people are ready to pay premium in comparison to traditional payment options like banks payments.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:09:05 PM

Bitcoin transaction fees come to down many days ago! It was very high once, but now it is ok. I remembered when Bitcoin was used as a payment method in hype websites! For the high transaction fees bitcoin was removed, but this year, I haven't found any high transactions fee error! You posted in June, but I think you were too late to post it.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:11:50 PM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

Yeah I will really appreciate the fact it really gets to come down because the fees it's kinda annoying at times and which in turns scares some interest on people that wants to invest in.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:19:58 PM

I am very happy to hear bitcoin transaction fees will drop. maybe now many people will choose bitcoin as their place of investment. because some people choose etherium among the reasons the transaction costs are cheaper
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:25:58 PM

Its a great news for all traders and it will attract more customer because it has a low transaction fees. We all know that bitcoin makers are facing this condition high fees but now its a great news to every one its a good sign that business is rising up.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

Yes...indeed its a great news to bitcoin blockchain history.  Though we still want it to get reduced to the minimum or the least fee. This is also what can propagate bitcoin

It will never be free of cost. Otherwise, miners wouldn't participate in the networks. Even with a lot of x digit numbers after 0, it can't be free

Of course, the price of the fee will never fall to zero, but some miners agree to push transactions with a minimal fee - it often happens that someone will make a mistake when entering the fee, then it is necessary help of miner to push this manually.

Minimal fee will give you choices on how to manage your profits and gains, It always happen to me that i accidentally entering the fee and it is necessary for me to adjust on my holdings , BTC transaction fee will be based on the holders itself I think because it will determine the price and value of it in the future.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

Well this is good news, I think that with the transaction fees lowered down, more people would try to make transactions as much as possible with the fees lowered, and I think that a lot of people would take this as an advantage.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

Well this is good news, I think that with the transaction fees lowered down, more people would try to make transactions as much as possible with the fees lowered, and I think that a lot of people would take this as an advantage.

It should happen, because with the price of Bitcoin decreasing, the transaction costs should also decrease to adjust to the price at this time.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

Of course this will be good news if the cost of bitcoin will be reduced, and of course this will be profitable for future transactions, hopefully it will be realized soon
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

From last few days, btc transactions fees has been reduced remarkably. Even its transactions fees are now lower than bitcoin cash. It is really a great news for btc trader i think. How it can help the current market?? Share your logic please .

The bitcoin of the present is that there is a little called reduction but only a little, it is beneficial for the traders. About helping the market, I think more people will buy or trade more depending on the subject.

Am I spamming? Report me!
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

In the future, if the bitcoin transaction fee actually drops, this is a good deal for those who are waiting for the transaction in this year. And this is the opportunity to save a lot of fees and probably will trade repeatedly or continuously during this discount.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to: