Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mt.Gox Multi-plaintiff Suit  (Read 68897 times)
Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 07:03:43 PM

Anyway, this is completely off-topic here.  Please send a PM if you have any further questions.
Funny how a thread this guy started becomes "off topic" after he's caught lying.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:52:23 PM

Anyway, this is completely off-topic here.  Please send a PM if you have any further questions.
Funny how a thread this guy started becomes "off topic" after he's caught lying.

The guy is a dirtbag. He is backpedaling now on all the support he has ever given MTGOX.

LOL so funny to see people do this when they are proven wrong.

Not once did he ever admit he was wrong or may be wrong.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:55:51 PM

I never supported MtGox
Yes, you did:

Quote from: smoothie on February 09, 2014, 12:57:40 PM
+1 Mr. Sturle lacks logic when it comes to customers being fucked over in all of MTGOX's short comings. And myself being also called an idiot by him shows his lack of understanding of what customers should be able to do.
I can fully understand the frustration of people who can't get to their money.  Claiming they don't have the BTC, and asking for total irresponsible behaviour to "prove" they have the BTC, is 100% idiocy.
Still true.  I think it was irresponsible to put the recovered 200k BTC into their shuffling system as well, knowing about at least two security breaches.  This is common sense, not a statement of support.

We all know that this technical glitch has all the signs of a technical glitch, and absolutely no signs of MtGox being out of BTC.  In fact they filled up their hot wallet several times during last week, as you could see by withdrawals suddenly working well for a short while, using very old inputs, until they started failing because the old spent inputs came back on top of the list (sorted by age).  I took the opportunity to withdraw just after refill, and got myself a new round of profit by buying MtGox BTC at a discount with BTC I withdrew from MtGox.  You will know they are going to refill within 2 hours of withdrawals to external addresses starting to fail with "invalid address".  (Withdrawal to MtGox deposit addresses still work when the hot wallet is empty.)

You are obviously not a technical or scientific person.  You rely on belief and rumour instead of facts and logic.  I am a technical person.  I dig into the real matters, investigating what holds water and what is just empty rumours.  That's why I am right every time.
Do you think the loss was caused by other reasons than a technical glitch?  They are not out of BTC, and the full story isn't out yet.  I have reason to believe that only about 1300 BTC were lost due to the malleability bug, and I am looking forward to the results of the investigations going on.  Note that the devs tend to agree on the signs.  Most of them had large amounts of BTC on MtGox themselves, which I'm sure they wouldn't if they had reasons to believe the issue was serious.

Anyway, this is completely off-topic here.  Please send a PM if you have any further questions.

@Sturle,

HEY STURLE WHERE ARE YOUR MTGOX POM POMS AND CHEERLEADING SKIRT?

LOL

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:31:38 PM

Anyway, this is completely off-topic here.  Please send a PM if you have any further questions.

The guy is a dirtbag. He is backpedaling now on all the support he has ever given MTGOX.

LOL so funny to see people do this when they are proven wrong.

Not once did he ever admit he was wrong or may be wrong.

If I had over 1/2 a Billion $$$'s I would buy out Gox, pay everyone back, and re-launch with a new brand.
I have great memories of the first major bull run, and was a huge supporter of Gox.
...and I admit to being very wrong.
Gox had a 80 to 90% market share and the chances of them blowing it seemed so small...

Ominub

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:54:47 AM

If I had over 1/2 a Billion $$$'s I would buy out Gox, pay everyone back, and re-launch with a new brand.
I have great memories of the first major bull run, and was a huge supporter of Gox.
...and I admit to being very wrong.
Gox had a 80 to 90% market share and the chances of them blowing it seemed so small...

I totally agree ...
odedode4

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:40:49 AM

Hi Guys,

I had a balance in MT.Gox of 1000$ (not in BTC) that I withdrawn.

The bank transfer process to my bank account failed and they stopped replying my Emails couple of weeks before the bankruptcy.

Can I join the suit?

Thanks

Oded
Ominub

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:45:12 AM

Hi Guys,
I had a balance in MT.Gox of 1000$ (not in BTC) that I withdrawn.
The bank transfer process to my bank account failed and they stopped replying my Emails couple of weeks before the bankruptcy.
Can I join the suit?
Thanks
Oded

I think you should join if your account balance was $ 1000. You also should have somewhere stored your communication with mtgox and your account statements or something similar what proves you still had money there.
btcjedi

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:30:16 PM

We should better don't sue them until we all get our bitcoin out.
fgbits

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

Hi everyone,

I was also an unfortunate Gox-supporter with 53 BTC invested. I would like to join the suit if possible.

Cheers,

fgbits
Ominub

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:43:50 AM

Hi, Btw: where we can fill the claim in bankruptcy court? I guess we have still to wait for further info at http://mtgox.com?
zoroaster

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:30:22 PM

I've had almost 11 BTC inside my MtGox account. I even tried to withdraw at the end of January to my bank account, after that I converted back to BTC and executed a bitcoin transfer, which was still pending when MtGox shutted down. How do I join the multi suit? Thanks!!
btcjdrive

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 04:45:55 PM

Have (had?) 50 btc at Mt. Gox. How to join the class action lawsuit?
digitalninja81

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:16:45 AM

I have had 12 bitcoin at MtGox and now I wonder if it is possible to return it back or not??? A lot has happened and now I am totally confused what to think
sturle
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1002

https://bitmynt.no

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:01:14 PM

if you had BTC at MtGox, you should certainly not join this lawsuit.  The lawyers specifically stated that they are only going for fiat.  Which means your BTC will become worthless.  A simple solution which will make the lawyers and Mark very rich, as well as satisfy all fiat creditors, is this:

o Shill & Co Ltd buys MtGox and promise to pay back all creditors in JPY.  BTC and fiat converted to JPY at market value.
o Shill & Co Ltd sells most of their 202k BTC on the market in one go.  This will raise enough money to pay the fiat debt, and drop the BTC price to ~0.
o Shill & Co Ltd calculate what they owe you.  The market value of your 50 BTC will be less than 10 USD after the price drop.

At the end Shill & Co Ltd pay all their creditors and shut down, releasing the profit to their owners.  Mark will probably get a large share of it.  The lawyers will get their share of what MtGox owed the fiat creditors who joined the lawsuit.  The entire bitcoin industry will be left in ruins.

This is why you should make sure that your lawyers will work to get your BTC back as BTC, not fiat.  Do you want your BTC, or do you want to make Mark Karpeles a very rich man?  I don't think the BTC price will increase significantly as long as there is a slight possibility that MtGox, or a buyer, can get away with paying BTC debt with fiat.

Sjå https://bitmynt.no for veksling av bitcoin mot norske kroner.  Trygt, billig, raskt og enkelt sidan 2010.
I buy with EUR and other currencies at a fair market price when you want to sell.  See http://bitmynt.no/eurprice.pl
Warning: "Bitcoin" XT, Classic, Unlimited and the likes are scams. Don't use them, and don't listen to their shills.
freedombit

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:42:07 AM

Is this the same suite as http://blog.mtgoxrecovery.com/?

Nagle
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:06:47 PM

if you had BTC at MtGox, you should certainly not join this lawsuit. 
BTC at Mt. Gox is an asset, and at some point in the bankruptcy, will be returned pro rata to the creditors or liquidated and the proceeds returned on a pro rata basis. If you're involved in a lawsuit, you have a voice about how this goes. If not, you don't.

The guy behind "mtgoxrecovery.com" seems to be the only creditor who is actually represented at the Tokyo District Court. Any creditor has the right to be, but they have to show up through a lawyer.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:00:40 AM

Was it really so that according to the TOS of Mt.Gox, the instant I deposit my BTC to them, it becomes their "assets" that they "owe" me, instead of "customer funds" that they must "safeguard" for me?

If this question is resolved in the only sane manner that it can be ("customer funds" unless EXPLICITLY otherwise stated), it also becomes clear why the contents of the safety deposit boxes are not auctioned when a bank becomes bankrupt, and your car is not sold if you were having it painted when the painting shop goes broke. Instead, you property is returned.

Anyone?

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
Bungeegum

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

I have €1700 at Mt. Gox, I'd like to join suit too, but I have 0 knowledge of how the legal system works  Undecided
I wanted to verify my account, but they denied multiple times (I'm not a native speaker and I'm from the EU) they took more than a month to react to my account verification demand. And when I asked for support in verifying my account, they took weeks to respond and weren't helpful at all...

I'm a college student, and that was most of my savings..

Can someone send me some links to learn about bankruptcy and suing for bankruptcy [and how the system works in the EU & Japan]

Any help/info is welcome. 
V.Kodoff

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

The Skin GURU/We all love the abused trust system

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:38:38 PM

If any of you like to start case in European court without need to visit the country contact us.
We have great strategy based on few country's laws based on USD and BTC.
Contact us via private message.

Before you think anything bad agaisnt me based on the abused trust system,check out the link which will redirect you to the reasons why i have negative trust.
There is many proofs how the btctalk trust system is abused by trollers for no reason.
spearshake23

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:58:22 PM

this is getting interesting, contact me plz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: