Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9314 times)
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:59:26 AM

Why believe in the bounty if it is possible to try and make sure I'm doing the bounty for more than six months and not have anything bad to say. Pass quietly and end in time. tokens arrive on time and I have never cheated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:02:42 PM

If threads of bounty and cryptocurrency can be profitable, why not trust them?
In my opinion, the whole market and block chain are at an early stage.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

Still. There are still many people who believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. I think if many people move because of the experience, it can still be a discussion with people who have experience without having to move.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Yes I do believe in cryptocurrencies and bounties, althougfh some persons might think otherwise because they have made some losses investing in crypto and may have not gotten anything substantial from participating in bounties. But I still have faith because, I believe there is a lot in store for us in the market and a lot of persons have only made losses from making bad choices with their investments.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:13:16 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Those quitter are the greedy person whos entering this community without formal knowledge all they know is about gaining not learning the risk of getting loser thats why they deserve to quit here

While those bounty hunters,(so am i)are trusting this project that we have researched and believe on their reliability and capacity to serve the future of cryptoworld

kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:17:13 PM

yes i do believe  in bounties and cryptocurrency  that believe has never changed one minute ,am investing more and campaigning more i have never blinked .
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:19:49 PM

I am still participating in any available bounties that I can manage and as many as I can because free altcoins are sitting in bounty campaigns. All you need to do is to make some effort, time management and flexibility. I started on cryptocurrency on investing to a scam website and after that, I never believe in investment schemes. My curiosity pushes me to learn more and discovered bounty hunting. Thanks to my curiosity, I manage to take the my losses to that investment scheme because of bounty hunting and earn more. I will continue believing in bounties but still, I always do my research first before participating.
Love98

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:22:32 PM

Yes I do, I still participate in some
Miles123

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:39:45 PM

Yes, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency. Even some of the campaigns did not pay us, but there are some that are rewarding the participants and they really get a higher profit in their future. Everyone can benefit this kind of work.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:40:23 PM

Yes, I firmly believed in bounties from the ICO's after the campaign period. Though I had tried to participate in a scam ICO several times already but that doesn't stop me from joining signature bounties as I believe that I may able to land a good and promising ICO that will never leave us in thin air and most of all, this ICO will give us great reward in the end for the service we rendered as a bounty hunter.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

To be honest, recently there have been a lot of projects that pay nothing to their bounty hunters, but this is understandable, because the market is now very sad situation with interest in crypto-currencies.
ezakmisd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:43:43 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
I believe that I was not disappointed,I think that everything will remain as it was,things will go well at all, crpyto the world,not to worry
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:15 PM

Of course I still believe because through bounty, I earn my first crypto. Though bounty campaigns I learned a lot about cryptocurrency and how it is of use in the digital world.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

Well I'm still on it I just come from two profitable campaign, there are still good ICO it's not really rare, but you just have to dig really deep and know the coin for you to promote it, remember you are at it for weeks or months so better check it daily.

bbbbbvm

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:47 PM

To be honest, I don't like bounty activities. In my opinion, there are too few really good ico projects. Most of them are money. You may have spent your energy and may have spent your money. Finally nothing was obtained.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:50:14 PM

I strongly believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies .
Yeah. I also believe in crypto currency. I know it will help me.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:54 PM

I do believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies still, although quite a number of people might not, and that might be as a result of losses that they might have made, and bounties that they participated in and got no rewards for. I think however that this shouldn't be enough tp give up yet. Try again, this time differently, and maybe better and see how it goes.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

To be honest, recently there have been a lot of projects that pay nothing to their bounty hunters, but this is understandable, because the market is now very sad situation with interest in crypto-currencies.
Only in ICOs, though. The top coins are still running smoothly. ICOs have become the new ponzi of the Internet. They are faking the amount of tokens sold. There's numerous reports in this forum wherein the ICO owners aren't showing the address that all of the money was deposited to. Sometimes they are revealed by someone, only to find out that there hasn't been as much buyers as they claim to have. It's becoming easier to identify scammers but at the same time it's becoming harder to identify them. People are getting more well-informed in knowing a legit ICO. They know what to check in the ICO portal as well as the team. On the other hand, scammers are becoming more and more creative. They are having more and more believable whitepaper, as well as make their team members more credible.

Looking at the altcoins board, it's as messy as ever. There's so much ICOs going on but almost none is actually for something. Months ago, ICOs are way more profitable as there is an ACTUAL team and an actual project going on. These days, ICOs are just there for the investors to have a new coin to pump and dump. Nothing is worth buying these days, imo. Better to just stay with the top coins if you're going to trade.

As for bounties, with the number of scam ICOs going on and the number of bounties, you will be lucky to be enrolled in a legit one. Sometimes you can read the whole whitepaper, be active in reddit and telegram, but still be scammed in the end.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

yasuo632

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

I think blockchain technology is a development trend. The cryptocurrency will also get better and better. We must believe in cryptocurrencies.
As for the bounty, I am a bit disappointed because most of the icos are scams. Wasting time wasting energy. Individuals don't like bounty.
But for cryptocurrency is still very optimistic.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

In some cases, you are correct, unless you study it well. Bounties are for everyone who want to take part in promotion of ICO in rewards of tokens, well then, not all ICO are legit and some are after the capital from the investors they lost, which is a normal thing nowadays, but if you are determined to make money, you need to study every detail so that your efforts be rewarded. If you have no work, then you can do bounties all day long, and i am sure you can make money with it. People and investors nowadays are skeptical with cryptocurrency, with their experience of losing money, they need to study every opportunity first.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: