Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9314 times)
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
For people who do just recently jump in because of the money making opportunity that they do know from other people would most likely comes to a point on where they do hate up crypto when they do lose up money and I would say it would be just right to experience for such noobs who doesn't even care how to read up things specially when they are just newly engaging into it.
For my part I do still believe on crypto and talking about bounty it would still exist as long there are projects do make crowdfundings but success rate would really become lesser and lesser as the time goes by.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

Yes,  i still believe in crypto and also in bounties,  because it doesnt matter how you have lost in it, the most important is how you learned from it, i have lost a lot of money too in trading, but im still here. I want to learn more to avoid that mistakes from the past, and also in bounties,  alot of ico projects are now scam,  but not all of them, i still believe in bounties thats why im still doing bounties from self filtered method (study the projects first).
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

I believe and dedicate more and more time to them. I want to continue to deal only with cryptocurrencies.

DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

There are now a lot of fraudulent bonus programs, mainly for us to choose the right potential project, if the project is not potential will make us take time and effort, so the selection of the project. Which one is extremely important?
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:32:03 PM

Yes of course. i still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency. But, Now, I must be more careful because there are many scam bounties and cryptocurrency offered in the ICO. This is what we must do, just analyze and decide it carefully before joining in bounty or buying the crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

I am still in the crypto currencies and in the bounties. I will always be there because there are many chances to earn lot of money from these bounties. Yes they do scams a lot of time but these days I am participating in huge amounts of bounties so that I can increase my odds of hitting bets bounties ever. For example I have successful gotten into KubitX bounty which is crypto exchanger company so the exchanger listing is for sure on their own exchange and I can easily get my tokens exchanged over there. This kind of bounties are what I am hunting these days and they are successful most of the time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

Bounty will not die unless ICO will die too but I wouldn't see that coming yet. The only problem about Bounty right now are the applicants.  These days bounty become so popular that it tripled its applicants over the last months making the reward lesser.

vorseb

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Still stay in crypto, although often unpaid because of SCAM or failed. But it's better than do nothing. Also I think that doing bounty program like signature campaign doesn't to hard.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:37:23 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency and Blockchain. Lots of people got not successful experience - may be they were not lucky, may be they were not very attentive, lots of reasons. But lots of people try themselves in sport, for example, or in politics, they try and some stay, but some leave. Have your own opinion, because your experience may be quite another, not alike your friends' experience.
wakeofgod

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

the bounty work is only part-time work and i always believe in the bounty as well as cryptocurrencies., it brings more income to me!
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

I still believe in cryptocurrency but to invest on a new ICO project or participate on the bounty, I will be very selective. The number of bad projects have been increased and it is our own responsible to avoid it.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

These are all good reasons to leave the crypto world, but people are making a mistake. Crypto has changed my life for the better. I survived the bad times and was rewarded for it. I can only advise anyone else not to leave the crypto world. So far, good times have come again and again. But the people who are only here because of bounty campaigns, can go quietly. Everyone else should stay and not give up hope.  Smiley
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Only less knowledge person in cryptocurrency do not believe on bounty program. And also person without patience can do the same. But person like us who has more knowledge in crypto are still believe on it and continue doing Bounties and cryptocurrency as well.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I still believe in bounties because of this I earn a lot. What we really need is to be smart because there is a lot of scams right now. So we have to be smart and know every one of our campaigns, so we will earn a lot of profit.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:55:52 PM

Come on, crypto is not only about bounties! There are a lot of other fields, like mining, trading, investing, ICOs, dapps, masternods. Yeah, bounty is an easy way to earn some coins, but even if bounty will eventually come to the end, I won't quit crypto! I am crypto adopter and will support crypto for whole of my life!

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Move out? I'm not 100% about it. Yes,  some of the investors in loss because of the huge fall happen in the recent history of cryptocurrency. But I don't think It makes people move out from the cryptocurrency. Last time Bitcoin dropped it's price very much. But they able to manage it somehow. I know many beginners get the loss because of the lack of knowledge and less experience. Because of this reason, the can be the loss even in a bull trend.
But experienced people and people who like to accept risk do not leave cryptocurrencies. Bounty campaign participants show how much cryptocurrency get popular. There are so many hunters here than before. So I don't believe people leaving crypto world.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

I believe in crypto currency and continue to participate in bounty campaigns and invest in ICO projects. The situation in the market is not the best, there are many scammers, but I do not have to do anything, how to continue to work further.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:01:25 PM

read different topics here in forum because in this kind of question of course you don't really know what conveniece can bitcoin brings to many users here and no easy money here in crypto then in real world so we need to take risk in investment here in crypto so the possible to get scam and hack are always here even you do a lot of ways to avoid it so the best to do is study before you try investment here
Slava_2017

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

Well, how not to believe ? After all, the money give at least some. However in the bounty are now too few people and more than 30$ not earn
kristinkamal01

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

In this market, I believe, of course, since it develops even though there are a lot of fraudsters on it, but the projects that were developed by the past year and bring profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: