Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:49:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9314 times)
The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

of course I still believe in bounty and crypto and the proof is that I am still here. although a lot of unexpected things have happened but with analysis and patience then it will all give good results.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:12:59 PM

Now the market is in a poor state of its own so many people do not wait for a better time to go out and I think they make a big mistake in their life

Traderadex

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

I'd have left the crypto currency if I didn't believe in it, there's a whole lots of future behind it. There'll always be a bounty before ICO, no way! Or else without the engagement of community or Bounty Advertisers, there's no much way to get successful.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

I still believe that bounties and crypto will continue to improve so that it can make us successful and rich, the most important thing to do now is to take risks and wait to get big profits.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
Recently, many coins simply do not enter the market because people invest less in new projects, so finding a successful Bounty campaign is harder. But now, I do not want to leave, because I believe that everything will fit.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Of course I still believe in cryptocurrency and the bounties as well. If you don't want to lose your money in cryptocurrency just make a research first in crypto if you do trading or investing and about the bounties same in cryptocurrency make a research in ICO first before you to join in bounty campaign, you know some ICO are scam so be careful.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

Believing in the crypto and bounties will be more important if we really know what we are going to do in the crypto. I myself still believe in some bounty campaigns and cryptocurrency after analyzing them first. I cannot believe in them easily after some analysis. I think that crypto and bounties are actually still promising and worthy if we know the ways.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Myra4

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

Faith slowly begins to fade, but I think that it is temporary and soon everything will return to its place. In the cryptocurrency market you need patience, the only way to earn money and nothing else

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
in the bounty of the campaign there are rewards given with the tasks assigned when still not getting results may need patience in doing the assigned task.
codegm

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

I am not believe the new projects. I am waiting for market station will going to good. I think a lot of new project damages investment market
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

in the bounty of the campaign there are rewards given with the tasks assigned when still not getting results may need patience in doing the assigned task.

Patient and takes time to get maximum results, nothing is instant.

Many ways to get a crypto token, not just from bounty project.

There are airdrop, faucet hub, trading, and possibly many more ways to get a crypto token. good LUCk
ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

I still believe in bounties. yes i have been scammed and wanted to quit crypto but i had friends that went through the same things and told me that this is kinda normal, so i joined other bounty programs with the hope it will not be a scam.
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Yes, I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency because I already got a good profit from it and now I'm enjoying it. Even I experienced unpaid bounties, I still go on and believed in it because I know that there is more legit and to be a successful project that I will encounter in the future, and I hope so.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:11:35 PM

The money is already unsupported, the gold and currency reserves are a myth. National bank currencies are just a pile of printed paper with its unstable conditional value relative to the dollar and the economic performance of a particular country. That is, in fact, most of the finance that we use is the same illusory crypto currency.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:14:42 PM

Yes I do believe in them. It is no longer news that most of the countries that were attacking bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are now developing their own block chain meaning that they have seen the technological and transactional benefit of the cryptocurrency world.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

In the next year, the market will recover and the bounty campaigns will again begin to bring a lot of money.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
culberth

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

Atleast some bounty can give me big profit and ofc it's better than got nothing from it. Before know bounty, I only doing something useless and only wasting time. But, after I know more about bounty, I can use my time for something useful and can earn money too. So I will always believe bounty and crypto.
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:22:02 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency, but not all coins. Many coins will leave the market because they have no value. Therefore, I transfer the received coins to ETH and accumulate.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:46:06 PM

of course I still believe in bounty and cryptocurrency campaigns. indeed there are some bounty scam, but I always get a good bounty, maybe it is my luck. you guys do not easily despair, fighting !!!
jatinderbit (OP)

Activity: 160

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

Patient and takes time to get maximum results, nothing is instant.

Many ways to get a crypto token, not just from bounty project.

There are airdrop, faucet hub, trading, and possibly many more ways to get a crypto token. good LUCk

i m not talking about instant but i had done 3 month work no result even my id banned so now i left the work
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: