Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in bounties and Cryptocurrency?  (Read 9319 times)
Garuda88

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?

Honestly, I enjoy both and I see no reason to stop, so I will continue with gifts and crypto. Even if the gift goes bankrupt, I will continue to work with Crypto. Because to this day the best way for me to see the potential for investment and as a means of payment in the future is cryptocurrency.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:24:13 AM

There's alot of people move out from Cryptocurrency some are for their loses and without experience,some are doing for in bounty campaigns but still not get result so I want to know behalf of that reason I have mention is correct. What do you think?
As people move out of crypto, people move in. The trend has always been like this for years now. There is coming a time, when the inflow will surpass the outflow many folds.
I strongly believe in crypto and bounties because i'm getting reward with coins that are worth holding. Take time, read about the project and choose the right bounties and you will never regret being part of the crypto world.

Netcave

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

I have not fully believed in the gift and crypto. The reason is very simple, many people experience losses and only get a small profit, although it looks very good to participate in a bounty company. The same thing applies to investment, long-term and short-term trading, I might fully believe if there is a government role behind it.
Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:19 AM

I certainly believe in the bounty and cryptocurrency, and will continue to believe it. I am still very confident about the future of the cryptocurrency market. I think encryption is a huge core driving force for the future development of the world
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:04:39 AM

As far as i am concerned is still working for me and i know of so many people who give testimonies on it. If bounty is still very much available and it pays, then cryptocurrency is alive. Most of the bounty campaign i am into are good ones.
norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:10:04 AM

Yes, I fully believe in gifts and crptocurrency, even though there are many doubts out there. The most important thing in living both of them is patiently waiting, wait until the project reaches success and you can do anything you like. But, sometimes people find it difficult to be patient and just want to get profit as soon as possible.
Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:14:00 AM

Eventhough the bounty campaign doesn't give more advantages rather than in the past, but i still believe and participation in bounty campaign. This is because join and participation in bounty campaign can earn coins and profits for free. Hopefully the project which the bounty campaign that i joined will success and can reach its target and roadmap and of course the coins in the project can listed in the good exchange and valuable.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:14:36 AM

The situation is not good, and this affects all interests in this industry. But one of the crypto motors is a new project, because all opportunities might begin with ico. So I think we have to keep supporting it, even though it is currently very difficult to choose a really good project.
I have been using Cryptocurrency since a long time. so I know for the course of Cryptocurrency. I give priority to using Cryptocurrency for more profitable activities. so that makes me really like to join and continue to believe in the Cryptocurrency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:16:12 AM

I still believe bro. although some cryiptocurrency are scam. or the price always goes down and never improves. but I've felt the bitter and sweet investment in cryiptocurrency
harimauagam

Activity: 410
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

still because if we follow the signature we must look better first than the signature is complete we don't get tokens and we never give up even though it fails.
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:19:24 AM

Yes, I also believe in cryptocurrency and bounty activities. And I have been involved in bounty activities all the time, and I have invested in a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. Although I lost a lot this year, I will continue to believe it.
market-beta

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:10 AM

if I still believe in gan with gifts and cryiptocurrency. although now i invest in the world of crypto Very bitter because prices always go down even bounty there are still no signs to distribute. there is only one word to be patient and try your best
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:22:38 AM

in cryptocurrency , yes i believe on them because cryptos do not lie  not unlike to bounties that most of them are liars due to the fact that most of them will only scam you or wont pay you after you'v worked for them for a long time . though some of them are still legit and will still be verry beneficial because the reaward that you will get is somehow huge enough when compared to investing or trading using a cryptos .
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:28:23 AM

cryptocurrency has many communities and bounty are part of the community because I believe crypto will continue to exist and will continue to be developed.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:39:39 AM

in my opinion after moving from cryptocurrency if they don't understand the same it won't work ... there are now some bounty campaigns and ICOs that are scam ... but some are successful ...
the point is we have to keep on doing whatever we can sometimes it is gold

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:49:07 AM

of course I will still continue to believe. This is because in so doing the bounty or crypto exchanges through trading still has a future. There are still many opportunities that I can take advantage of.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
bhordz357

Activity: 111

RealtyReturns

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:52:01 AM

Well you need to believe in it because that is free money and not hard to do even though there are so many scams there are still some good campaigns and the problem is there are too many ICOs and fewer investors so the effect will be the ICO will not hit its soft cap and their ICO will fail, in cryptocurrency though it is very normal that its price will dip very low because it will gain back its normal price when the trend comes back.

As a participant of crypto world obviously we believe on it and aside from believing it we are also need to be active by doing our tasks here, it's not an easy money what we are earning in this forum we need to work for it in order what we want to achieve as a part of crypto world and serve as an example for others.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
godlike123

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:54:16 AM

Yes of course i have now since i was able to find a good team that will going to give a good reward on every campaign they are promoting. It seems that the team is doing well when it comes to marketing the projects and those will also give a good rewards after the ICO period as promised.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:55:46 AM

Yes, of course I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrency, although for now cypto is still slumping but I am sure that in the future crypto will stretch again and all of them hope that Crypto will revive in the near future
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:56:53 AM

Yeah I still believe in bounties and cryptocurrencies because there are still so many ideas out there that projects can come up through crypto and with it the bounties for promotion. Although you have to b vigilant though since scam ideas are also rampant its so hard to tell legit and scam apart.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: