Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is anyone else buying or trading Steem Monsters?
Yes
No
Never heard of it

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steem Monsters  (Read 229 times)
PhilipCornel01

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:00:14 AM

Can you provide some expressive and informative opinion about it? I am interested to join it. But i am still confused whether it will be a good deal or not.
crypt0j0e

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:18:08 AM

I just heard about this steem card game and it definitely sounds interesting. I'm not sure how popular it will get but if Cryptokitties can go viral i suppose this game can as well. They do have an option to pay with a credit card so that should help make it easier for the average person to get started.

Verity the Real-Time Decentralized Oracle
Register Today! (https://alpha.verity.network/?referral=AE33164)
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

Yeah I've been collecting cards since it first launched and I've also sold a couple and made around $50 worth of Steem in profit.
I've bought some packs occasionally, but you can also get a lot of free packs by participating in competitions on Steemit (hosted by regular members).

Can't wait when the gameplay mechanics are finally added, I've been leveling up my monsters till they're level 10.

Here's my legendary card collection:

Here are some contests on Steemit where you can win card packs. All these contests are free to enter of course, you just need a Steemit account.

https://steemit.com/contest/@steemmonsters/steem-monsters-common-card-fantasy-story-contest-week-10
https://steemit.com/schoolofminnows/@newbiegames/hashtag-challenge-easy-contest-with-sbi-and-steemmonsters-prizes
https://steemit.com/steemmonsters/@o07/love-gifs-win-40-steem-monsters-booster-packs-no-upvote-resteem-follow-required-to-enter

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 12:15:51 PM

Steem Monster is based on a card collectible game and the card owner and the results of the game are published in the Steem blockchain.   

Oh really??? Tell us something we don't know, you think that anyone is waiting for a crap response like this?
You're just giving the most basic definition of this game, without even adding your opinion to your post.

What results are published on the Steem blockchain? You know that the game mechanics aren't implemented yet, right?

HarpeCharlotte

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Basically I don't have a good idea about it. As far as I know that it is a blockchain based technology which can be sold, invested or bought. The cards which are used in this project are the part of a major dealing card game. I hope other members of this forum will post some valuable information about it so that we can get the basic concept of it   
maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Steem monsters is a potential enriched game. Personally I never really liked card games that much, but this game, being a total exception, is a really good evolution of the Steem blockchain. There was this one time I used to play this game like crazy, but now, I don't get to play it like earlier..
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

The answer to your poll would be ... Hell Yes !

It looks like Steem Monsters is going to be the next hottest digital game to come out. There is already tons of buzz around it and the game hasn't even started yet. $5 to get started plus a market to buy single cards. $2 per booster pack. Whats not to like.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

There is a whole card collection game going on and they're called Steem Monsters.
I just recently got my first booster pack and I'm hooked. Anyone else buying/selling/trading them?

I would rather spend my time in the crypto hunting, earn some bucks and then go out with beauties, over the beach have a beer and have fun man. Who plays the game anymore, you guys all are nuts and cant believe that still living the life which is in the games? Is that it, thats the fun you get from the crypto and learning the second life itself. I cant imagine how there is no other world for you guys outside the game, forum and internet. Better to have some hours out with the family and chill.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:21:33 AM

Trading card games are like something belong in the year 2000. It is popular and it isn't. It is mainly popular among the people who were kids in the year 2000 and were in love with this concept. And they are taking the walk down memory lane through the digital version.
It's actually not like that. Thing is card games are quick matches against other players and involve a lot of strategy. So people love it. These games don't require gaming hardware and can run on a cheap smartphone as well. Plus the rarity of cards is also what attracts people. Recently a black lotus physical cards was sold for $67K. So ya card games are still very popular; be it physical, digital or blockchain versions.

Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:46:11 PM

Its sound to be extremely speacial championing me. I assume Steem mosters is a extremely artifact area to garment. I perceived up it any ages former and fund up any enlightenment through web site.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: