Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:12:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1351 times)
absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

Of course, yes, this is the best time to buy any altcoin by the fact that they will sooner or later go up after bitcoin so buy my advice!
CAPTAINPLANET

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

in my view buy now its a best time to buy crypto, if every goes like last year then in end of this year will get good profit from your altcoin BUT Crypto is always uncertain so do your own research before making any investment.
caneraydin123

Activity: 574
Merit: 34

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:14:38 AM

Altcoins will rise.The market has also started a mobility.It will be a so profitable bull season. Need to invest and wait long term. There are so good ICOs,they can also be a little invested. I can recommend, a so good food project XRT : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4496581.msg40465791#msg40465791 Review and decide. You can also team contact
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:17:31 AM

Bitcoin are more worth than Altcoin. it's has been proven with BTC price few days ago. Also it's more stable than Altcoin. I will not prohibit you to buy Alt, you have to choose by yourself, which is better.
But it provides less chance for him to get the decent profit. But people are still hyping the bitcoin ETF and i should consider the september as the finish line of the ETF hype. if that gets rejected and then you will know about the future of that.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

I think that it is not a good time for investment. As we can see in the past days, crypto is recovering even a little bit. But, it ended up in the dip for today. I think that it will go down again before going up.

It is your money. So be careful on making your investments. There's no one out here that will know how crpyto will unfold.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

you can do it, but I just want to suggest you carefully first what altcoin you are going to buy. I think the decline will happen again in altcoin if bitcoin is pumped again in the next few days.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:23:16 AM

At present, the price of altcoin is still low compared to the peak that they have achieved. I advise you to buy altcoin now before their prices increase. You should invest in those altcos that have the potential, preferably altcoin, in the top 100. Some of the altcoin that I recommend to buy are IOTA, Cardano, Stellar and especially Ethereum.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

yes, this is the right time. today many whales are holding many bitcoins ready to shake the market. when it happens, then altcoin will also participate in the pump, as it did in late 2017.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:27:35 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

I suggest you better be patient to buy altcoin. especially if the bitcoin will grow back beyond 9k. I see there are symptoms of bitcoin will grow fast although this prediction could be beyond estimation. market movement for altcoin will decrease as there are many who speculate for bitcoin. this phenomenon is no different from that of last year. again this is just my observation and analysis.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:29:04 AM

I think this is a good opportunity for investment. Now you can buy the altcoin. Although the encryption market is very unstable, the price is generally low, which is very suitable for us to invest. We can invest some quality altcoin and wait patiently.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

I think it's up to you, if you want to buy altcoin then you can buy altcoin now, now the market is down, you can buy altcoin with cheap price, choose altcoin that have good potential, you can choose Tron, Eos and Stellar lumens.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

This is the time to make a lot of research on altcoin, then we can invest altcoin and make profits wisely. I think to include it in a more comprehensive statement
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:32:58 AM

Price increases for the altcoins may come soon. Nevertheless, we should not be in a hurry. Especially we have to watch the movement of Bitcoin.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

Unique thing happening these days when the increasing of btc is not following by some altcoins this is the same thing as when the btc first appear. But you have to be ready to enter altcoin. Like xlm and btg, both have great things.

Mancung

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:40:22 AM

Yesss, especially new released altcoins. As the prices might goes down days after bounty hunters dumps in cheap price. There is our chance to buy and HODL for a long time, we just need to choose a quality altcoins. I believes it will bounce back in the future and brings a lot of profit for us. Its a long term investment anyway
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

The market is growing in jerks, and now after the growth of bitcoin, other altcoins will be catching up with it, now I'm waiting for eth to start a good growth and restore its position to bitcoin.

danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Now you should buy altcoin. Altcoin still has a very low price, you should buy before their prices rise again. I suggest you buy altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap. Some altcoin that you should buy now are Ethereum, Stellar, IOTA, NEO and Monero. These are potential altcoins, they promise to bring a lot of money for you in the future.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:54:03 AM

I think if you buy now you cant fail. In September everything will go up,it will be the biggest pump so far.
I do not think you should buy altcoin right now because I know the price of altcoin is not yet up but the market price that I see now is back up and green so it is better you hold your altcoin and wait for altcoin prices to stabilize and can get profit

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

there are two possibilities for now, the first is to buy some altcoin for trading and the second is to buy the bitcoin itself for trading as well, since both prices will increase at the end of the year.
Play long so you don't need to be worry about your coins. There's a good scenario with the market right now, if ETF don't turn positive for sure bitcoin will crash a little bit and altcoins will pump so better to decide now and invest with altcoins it will go high this year for sure.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

the answer is no. and nothing else matters, it doesn't matter what "now" is, or what the "market looks like" at that moment, the answer is no. because if you can't answer this question yourself then you shouldn't be buying altcoins in first place. it is like the first rule of investment, you should come up with what to do on your own not rely on others to tell you which altcoin they are bag holding to buy...

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████