Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:26:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1344 times)
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

The altcoin market grows only when bitcoin lateralizes or when new young volumes enter into the market. So i would wait before buying some altcoin. The summer market is strange

BTCBTCBTC
mishelinbtc

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

it may be a good buying point right now.
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:04:55 AM

When bitcoin price rises, altcoin prices usually go down, that's a pattern. I think there are many promising altcoins that have reached the bottom and traded at very low prices.

erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

Definitely YES! Bitcoin now is rising, altcoins will surely follow it. Right now, the prices of coins in the market are still very cheap. We are just waiting for the Big Boys to enter the market before the bull starts to run. I highly suggest that you buy altcoins specially those who are in the top 10 of coinmarketcap.
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

Now, the situation of market is quite unnormal. Usually, when the price of Bitcoin rises, Altcoins will go up too. But investors are transfering their Altcoins to Bitcoin, so it make the percentage of market capitalization of Bitcoin is quite high. So, some good Altcoins are in the good price area to buy, you should buy at this time

Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Perhaps now is the best time to buy altcoins, bitcoin has already started to grow and after it should be the growth of altcoins. Only need to choose projects with a work product and that the team also worked constantly.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:49:20 AM

Well, a lot of the alts that are a fantastic mid/long term investment are 80-90% down from their ATH, so yes, it would be irrational to claim that now is a bad time to invest in them (of course if you are planning to hold them for a while).
Bolabi

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:52:31 AM

Of course I am sure cryptocurrencies are very convincing and invest in altcoin we must understand how altcoin is pumped and discarded. I would rather buy some altcoin for trading and keep it up until the value increases.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:29:56 AM

I think it's still good to invest in alts this time, I just don't know which alts you are referring to, anyways the alts are still considered cheap and everyone expects that the alts will grow sooner. Take the risk or not, it will be up to you, just decide wisely.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Some people just do cost averaging in investing in crypto, so they don't care about the price now they simply buy it because it is a solid project. What is your investing style? Too many altcoins right now that I thought worth the price to invest.
jiaybh

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

Yes, I think it is a good time to buy. Compared with the previous months, the price is very low now, but the price of Bitcoin has risen a lot lately. This may be a bullish signal. I think you can buy it now. Figure, it may rise a lot in two months.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Yes, since the market is currently not high in price, nowadays is the best opportunity to buy altcoins. Better buy at low and hold until high. Just make sure you are investing in good coins and not in bad coins.

Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Yes buying altcoins now is a good decision because this is the right time to invest in crypto. All the market are down at this time and so many good altcoins are available on very cheap price and you can earn good profit if you can invest at this time in altcoins. I think very soon this market will move upwards and price of altcoins increase.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy some altcoins that you know it will travel the moon in the future. Don't buy the altcoins that you know won't have better future in crypto world because it would be your lose. Prevention is better than cure. Good luck buddy.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:47:53 AM

Yes, you can buy altcoin because the current market price is not so high, and for your benefit in the future, then choose a potentially altcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
thovig26

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

I do not think you should wait until stability is achieved.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

Some people just do cost averaging in investing in crypto, so they don't care about the price now they simply buy it because it is a solid project. What is your investing style? Too many altcoins right now that I thought worth the price to invest.
Investors should become acquainted with the technology behind cryptocurrencies before examining which tokens to purchase, though, allowing them to base their investment on information – and not just pure speculation.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

You ought to buy some authentic and reliable altcoins now if and only if you have the money to buy. This is the time to get it at an affordable price. I really do not understand why people want to wait and see the market rising before investing.
Deku

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

But for the developing market in a jolt, and now after the growth of bitcoin, another altcoin will follow, now I wait for eth to start a good growth and restore its position to bitcoin.
sdshd

Activity: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

Should I buy altcoin now? When do you want to wait until you buy it now? At present, the price of the encryption market is already relatively low. All of them are now taking a moment to buy some high-quality altcoin. After all, no one knows what will happen tomorrow. What if tomorrow is a bull market?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: