Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1344 times)
wwhity

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:17:03 PM

If you have money and opportunity then, I think, it would be a good idea buy altcoins, because now their price is low and in the future they can take a good profit

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:20:46 PM

You are good in analyzing and I think you know what to do on these moments. As you can see, you noticed that altcoins didn't increase that much but only bitcoin.

If you think that this is the chance to buy more altcoins, it's your verdict on what you must do. The opinions that has given here will be divided mostly so it might still confuse you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

If you are brave at all costs, buying altcoin is a good choice. Because the price is now very cheap even almost worthless so it is difficult to speculate. But if you are still hesitant, you should hold alcoin. Because then you will not spend more capital so reduce the number of losses.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
rhythm005

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:40:11 PM

Investing in altcoins is good. But remember to study about it or research about it since you can decide more relax when you know what you will be investing to or what you will do. It will also avoid mistakes and panic buying or selling. Just follow what you want.
~Master~

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:42:52 PM

At the moment, I would not buy altcoyins, at least until it becomes clear what the trend is now, everything can change on any day.
troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

May be too late lol, things are heating up
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:54 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

Its because bitcoin is pumping, therefore all altcoins are in the dip because some of the holders are switching to bitcoin to earn profits, but if bitcoin continues to pumping sooner or later altcoins will pump too. Meaning it is time to invest in altcoin too, because it will pump soon.
taufik123
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1726

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Buying altcoins is always risky, nobody can guarantee that altcoins will rise. Maybe they will fall even more. But for me, it's a low price right now and I am buying some altcoins which i trust .
is very risky, but some altcoin have a bright future like ETH, XLM, LTC which I have bought at a low price today. just waiting for bitcoin break and altcoin will do the recovery price.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

May be too late lol, things are heating up
if buying for the long term, in my opinion it is not too late to buy altcoin now
EugeneReigns

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Express Gratitude With Merit

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

I think you should way a little bit. Cryptos where growing for the past two weeks and according to technical analysis, the correction must start very soon. I would suggest you to wait in order to find out who is going to win, seller or buyer. Personally, I would start buying altcoins when Bitcoin rolls back to 7200-7400$. I think if the correction comes we can see dump to 7200 or even 6900$. But I would actually buy for 7200-7300$. I can see the strong support at this level.

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:55:35 PM

If you have an altcoin in mind that you think would be successful, i think now is the time to buy and invest. This may be risky but may give us more profit if the project would succeed
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 12:57:03 PM

yes it is a good idea to buy Altcoin because the current market price have is back to normal, buying coin coins that have a good potential to invest in the long term at the moment is a good idea.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Not long ago, I thought that this summer is really the best time to buy altcoins but now I'm no longer sure about it. As we see the price of Bitcoin is rising and on most altcoins it does not change, and some generally fall. I do not know what this is related to. I would advise you not to invest right now and wait at least a few weeks and maybe then the situation will clear up.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
pablodotcol

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:07:08 PM

Even though investing in altcoins might be considered very risky by a host of others, I do not think that it is entirely a bad idea to do so. This is because, over time, some of these altcoins have proven that they too make ood investment, and if for anything, I think 2018 has been such a great time for them, and it is indeed the time to invest in them. Don't sleep on them.
Zheko87

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

I bought today ADA BNB and NEO. Now good time to pick up some alts on the bottom.
Pump to Moon

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

Now is good time to buy altcoins if you have plans for long term holding. altcoins are at cheap price now.
voltesbazooka

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:27:47 PM

You are good in analyzing and I think you know what to do on these moments. As you can see, you noticed that altcoins didn't increase that much but only bitcoin.

If you think that this is the chance to buy more altcoins, it's your verdict on what you must do. The opinions that has given here will be divided mostly so it might still confuse you.

I think this is a good point. This is my perspective. The matket movement of altcoins are usually connected to Bitcoin. If this is the normal case, then it is possible that thr supposed increase in altcoins was deferred only.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:20:59 PM

I think this is a good point. This is my perspective. The matket movement of altcoins are usually connected to Bitcoin. If this is the normal case, then it is possible that thr supposed increase in altcoins was deferred only.
There are newbies who are still thinking that the market is connecting to bitcoin somehow something but that's not it.

You're correct that the crypto market is mostly connected to bitcoin and we saw on how it dominated the market while most of the alts are suffering. Deferred or not, there's affection between two markets, bitcoin and altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
freedomforever

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

Yes why not? If you believe in crypto world you can buy tokens in any time and anywhere.

farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Now altcoin is very down in the crypto market. So you can buy some altcoin i am sure if hold in next few month i am sure you can get a good profit from this altcoin. I have some buy altcoin hold for next few month i have to get a good profit from it. You can buy some altcoin you can get a good profit from it.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: