Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1344 times)
galahads

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:51:46 PM

market is slowly recovering but it's not time for me to buy and keep more coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:01:37 PM

I think that buying altcoyins is a risky step. the market is still not stable and we can see a repeat of the situation at the end of last year, when bitcoin was growing, and alternative crypto-currencies were falling.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:02 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

You mean the increase in Bitcoin? Yes, I think it's the right time to buy BTC, the prices will likely start increasing now. 2018 year is supposed to be the best year for Bitcoin after all, Segwit development has brought a new hope for the investors, so they're returning to market now. Ripple and Ethereum will go up along with BTC, because all of these coins are the object of interest of the same investors. As for unpopular coins - the best time to buy them is after airdrops, when everyone sells coins and the price drops. But it's better not to hold that coin for a long time, because it might be not very successful.
BestRate

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

Altcoins will grow in some period of time. You have to be prepared for the pumps, as it was in the beginning of 2018
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

it is not known yet whether the market has stopped falling or not, and I would not be in a hurry to invest in altcoins.
efey39

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

When the price of Bitcoin rises in the world of digital currencies, subcoins prices usually fall. investors should invest when prices are lowest. because when the price of bitcoin is stabilized, subcoin prices start to rise this time.
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

Market instability has become the norm, so here is the opportunity to earn by buying tokens and altcoins at a low price !
concons31

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:11:12 PM

2018 year is supposed to be the best year for Bitcoin after all, Segwit development has brought a new hope for the investors, so they're returning to market now.
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

Should or shouldn't - nobody knows. Maybe Bitcoin will go higher to 10k level or lose its dominance and alts will grew up. Make your own research and than invest money!
Ar.harry

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

In my opinion it is a good idea to buy some altcoins now.   hold it for some time and then sale it for profit.  If you can afford  then make another investment and take profit doubled.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

I think buy bitcoin and altcoin can make you get profit, always use partially money to buy a coin. Exampl, spread your money to buy bitcoin 25% from your asset, 25% for altcoin too, and then 50% in fiat for backup to buyback when you have cheaper price. Don't use your money to 1 coin.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:25:01 PM

I think yes. I think that by the summer everything will grow substantially, and especially coins from the top ten. Another thing is that if there is an objective to take the maximum from the market, then it is necessary to carefully analyze which of the coins will grow stronger than others.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

In my opinion it is a good idea to buy some altcoins now.   hold it for some time and then sale it for profit.  If you can afford  then make another investment and take profit doubled.
Yes.It's good to buy some potential altcoins at the moment because it will also bound to increase its price following the footsteps of bitcoins.Just hold them patiently.You will have the chances to gain good profits if you keep them in your portfolio even for a long time.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
appcoin.info

Activity: 98

Appcoin Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:56:52 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Everything is seems like they will be falling again to the bottom so I would say even that you need to wait for some days more and not to buy today, most likely that the prices of alternative cryptocurrency will be much lower than they are right now.

●                                                     Z I X X                                                     ●
[    DISCORD    ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|   Automated Shared MNs   |  80% Masternode Rewards  |   Highest "Locked %"  |
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

If you are believer of the bitcoin can increase the price more you can buy altcoins now, once the price of the bitcoin increase you will see altcoins increase also the value and you will get more profit. Even incase price of the bitcoin decrease i think some of altcoins price are stable and still pumping.
Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

It is too early to buy altcoins now because the markets prices are too low it is better to wait for it to pump up again.

Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:49 PM

altcoins prices are low and now is a good time to buy. but I would not buy because it is unknown whether the market will continue to fall or not.
alpoahmo

Activity: 588
Merit: 125

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:12:11 PM

Of course you should buy altcoin. Altcoin increase will begin. There is little time for the bull season to begin. When it starts, he'll win the altcoins.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

I got rid of shitcoins in the last few days, and bought more ether and bitcoin, now I'm thinking of buying altcoins from the top 100.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

yes, this is a good time to buy altcoin, because altcoin sometimes can give a big advantage than BTC and ETH. remember that the value of BTC today is very expensive, and if you can only buy small pieces, then BTC will only give you a small profit.

so, I think you should update about ICO and coin analysis which they will create, look at the market charts, look at cheap altcoin, but can give you an advantage.

and you should see altcoin that has a nice platform and is many used by the public.
I think that cryptassist is altcoin which will have good growth in the future, because cryptassist makes crypto become easy, and ICO has started.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: