Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:17:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should buy altcoin now?  (Read 1353 times)
Asujmule

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:35:56 AM

Presently altcoin is extremely down in the crypto advertise. So you can get some altcoin I am certain if hold in next couple of month I am certain you can get a decent benefit from this altcoin. I have some purchase altcoin hold for next couple of month I need to get a decent benefit from it. You can get some altcoin you can get a decent benefit from it.
Do4a

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

Now you can buy but there is a chance to catch another bottom as a gift, but I still begin to slowly buy altcoins that I like best. Basically, this top of the coin, in other yet do not risk to meddle

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:47:38 AM

I think it's too early to buy altcons. the market is red and the price of altcoins is falling.
You never know if it's already the bottom of the dip, you can buy a little and continue to monitor the movement of that altcoin. If it continue to dip then buy a little again until it will reach the bottom. That way, you will benefit of the dip when the price becomes stable again.
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:02:25 AM

Hi there,

I did the mistake to buy some alts in the last two weeks. I regret because I thought it was the dip for them. Unfortunately the continue bleeding and I am afraid they will. Beast time to buy alts would be just after (maybe 1 or 2 days) the bull run starts. You need to see the confirmation before getting in. It is wiser to be late than getting it early and watching them losing value every day instead.

Kind regards,

Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

Yes this is the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit. Low price of altcoins is the best time to buy and hold then. In the next months if the bitcoin will pump for sure altcoins will also pump. Just be careful of what altcoins you will invest because there also altcoins that is a shitcoins.
greengarden2018

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:11:02 AM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

I think we need to buy more altcoins today so we have enough holding while crypto currency is still very cheap but we make sure to buy only those crypto that we think strong and profitable so our effort will not be wasted once the market recovers.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:20:27 PM

Yes, it's still good to invest in altcoin now and we know that altcoin can give us better return of investment than investing in bitcoin but the risk is higher. Also the good news is the altcoin prices are too low. It's like there's a sale. Just be sure to choose altcoins that had good fundamentals.
Abdulrahmanaja

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

if you look at the deteriorating market conditions, it is very good if used as an opportunity to buy altcoins. for preparation when the altcoin price rises again. then we will benefit big ..

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support (https://www.ooobtc.com)
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

You should be buying any altcoins that you want to buy now. Go look  at the market, it is a bloodbath, coins are losing value rapidly, so many of them are so cheap to the point that no one thought they could get to. So if you want to buy, now is the time for you to get your hands on as much altcoins as possible. Also be careful with the coins that you buy.

falaleev.ctepan

Activity: 58

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:42:46 PM

Frankly, I don't think it's high time to buy altcoins, it's better to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum, cause we know for sure they will survive such challenges. So I would recommend to buy btc or eth, but investing in ICO is not the worst idea for now.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬【BLACKBOX OS】▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
﹝Whitepaper (https://docsend.com/view/zn2axya)﹞﹝ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4517962.0)﹞﹝TELEGRAM (https://t.me/blackboxtoken)﹞﹝FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/blackboxfoundationofficial/)﹞﹝TWITTER (https://twitter.com/blackbox_found)﹞﹝YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEywMTvmxwZnyAKFXEGGg8Q)﹞
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:53 AM

You need to understand your goals and preferences. In principle, the period of the fall of the market becomes the optimal time for investment in coins, given the attractive prices.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

Buying altcoin now can give you high profit in the future , because of the bitcoin decreased or dumping price the altcoins are affected too because they are base to the bitcoin price.
But depends to the altcoins that you possible to buy if it's potential or not.
Ubiaitthoi801

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:04:21 AM

I think you should keep the ETH number, because the present value of it is not high, if you sell them at this time, then you will lose the money you invested in it.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:11:05 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 08:41:54 PM by slightmoon

Good time to buy now. But I think market not gonna up this month also. Need to hold for long time. ETH and EOS need to buy now will go to moon sure by the end of this year.

jin_dv

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:17:13 AM

Hi, everybody. Yes, in my opinion, it is definitely worth buying altcoins right now, when they are not worth much. And waiting for the correction to be over, they will definitely bring you a good profit. Now is the time to buy.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

The market is down with promising coins coming with relatively cheaper prices. It is now the good time to buy more of such promising coins and hold for the bull market. After the integration of Bitcoin into the stock market, the crypto market in general will experience a bull rise.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

Yes! Today is the best time to buy altcoins because its price is really good to buy because its much cheaper and therefore we can really afford buying it. And for now, its also good that we hold our coins and wait until the price will rise and thats the time we will sell it.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:11 AM

Yes,  the prices are all low right now it is a good opportunity to buy alts which you think it has high potential to grow in the future. If the current market will recover then it could produce a large profit.
Futures_Coin

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:31:38 AM

Release of the FuturesCoin platform Ver.0.1

We are proud to inform you about the most anticipated event of this summer - the release of the FuturesCoin trading platform!
In the Version 0.1 of the platform a feature to accept “bets” on either devaluation or rise in the cryptocurrency exchange rate has been implemented, which represents an analogue of CFD contract in the derivatives market.
Be the first to visit www.futurescoin.pro and try the new way to earn on cryptocurrencies rates change!

https://a.radikal.ru/a10/1808/52/ed5b5998c690.jpg
Vladique

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 11:54:22 AM

Now is the best time to buy altcoins, the price has fallen very much and at the moment you can buy altcoins at a very good price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: