Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Review.Network (REW) - A Decentralized Market Feedback Platform  (Read 2350 times)
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Review.Network project appears like another good project that can connect to a large number of users when the platform is functional, but from my own observation, i think some how this feedback will be indirectly influenced because of the reward system, i mean, most people would like to give a good review or feedback just to be rewarded, am just trying to understand our effective this would be 100% without any influence whatsoever.

I guess there will also be some rating system for the users themselves. If it turns out that someone spams reviews maybe those reviews lose weight in comparison to other reviews.

Yes, correct - users will have a reputation score that's based on their activity on the network - having reviews pass validation, upvoted, answering surveys without disputes... The score will also be used in other parts of the system, like protecting newly added products that have no reviews yet, so that only users above a certain reputation threshold are able to leave a review. The review sorting will take all kinds of metrics into account, and reputation is one of them. Smiley

And over time you can improve the system more and more as you learn how putting together the data you collect could benefit the whole platform.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:12:21 AM

Bitcoin Garden: “Yelp! Of Blockchain” Secures $1.4M Seed Investment to Improve Broken Review Industry
https://bitcoingarden.org/yelp-of-blockchain-secures-1-4m-seed-investment-to-improve-broken-review-industry/

Review.Network, a blockchain startup improving the review and market research industries that has been referred to as “the Yelp! Of Blockchain,” announced today that is has secured $1.4 million (USD) in Seed Funding. The funding, which includes investments from private investors, is being used to help grow the team and further the development of the platform. The company, which amassed 100,000 beta users and boasts a team with deep experience in tech, academia and financing, is also announcing that it will have an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) on Sept. 1, 2018.

“Worldwide, consumers often form opinions and make decisions — like where to eat, sleep, drink, play and even work — based on online reviews,” said Filip Karaicic, CEO and Co-Founder of Review Network. “However, as it stands today, there are two major problems with the review industry – efficacy and transparency. Reports and data have proven people are more inclined to leave reviews when there is a negative experience, which means there is not an accurate representation of all experiences; and that many reviews are often fake. However, thanks to distributed ledger and AI [artificial intelligence] technologies, we have figured out a way to incentivize reviews – positive and negative – and ensure their accuracy. We also figured out a way to allow brands to tap into our validated reviewer base for market research. This funding, which we’re thrilled to announce, validates our approach and will help us develop this event even faster.”

Review Network’s platform, which is outlined in great detail in the company’s whitepaper, improves the efficacy and transparency in two basic ways. First, they have a well-designed token economics system that provides monetary incentives to those who contribute in a way that benefits the community as a whole and punishes those who do not. Second, the platform has a decentralized community consensus system in which the community self regulates. For example, when someone writes a review, it is then validated by chosen community members....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:48:37 AM

This article makes clear that from seed round $1.4 millions were collected while pre-ico round will last for little more than two weeks. How much of the soft cap has been achieved because on website available statics counter doesn't give figures. In present market condition hard cap seems very difficult to be met. My question is whether the development will be continued in case of not meeting soft cap or refund in other case ?
Kharz

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:35:10 AM

Soft Cap: €3,000,000
Hard Cap: €22,500,000

Pre-Sale

Start: August 1st 2018
End: August 31st 2018

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

Start: September 1st 2018
End: September 30th 2018

I think your target for Softcap and Hardcap are quite high since you only have 2 months for token sale. Do you plan for an extended ICO if it cannot meet your target? Although I also hope it can reach the target for the two months later. 
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

Activity: 110

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:28:12 AM

Soft Cap: €3,000,000
Hard Cap: €22,500,000

Pre-Sale

Start: August 1st 2018
End: August 31st 2018

Public Crowdsale (ICO)

Start: September 1st 2018
End: September 30th 2018

I think your target for Softcap and Hardcap are quite high since you only have 2 months for token sale. Do you plan for an extended ICO if it cannot meet your target? Although I also hope it can reach the target for the two months later. 

Thanks for your support Kharz! It is very true that the market conditions are extremely unfavourable right now, but we are looking at all options to make sure we get to softcap. We are certain that we can make the company successful and that Review.Network will have a big impact on how commercial market works in the future. As we previously stated, we will develop the Beta version of the project no matter what, because we want to show the world the possibilities that Review.Network will open. As we are getting closer to the ICO and the Beta, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and we are working extra hard. And to answer your previous question, we are at 51% of our softcap as of now. We believe strongly in this technology and the need for it.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

This article makes clear that from seed round $1.4 millions were collected while pre-ico round will last for little more than two weeks. How much of the soft cap has been achieved because on website available statics counter doesn't give figures. In present market condition hard cap seems very difficult to be met. My question is whether the development will be continued in case of not meeting soft cap or refund in other case ?

Market conditions are extremely unfavourable right now as everyone is aware, but we are looking at all options to make sure we get to softcap. We are at 51% of our softcap as of now.

We believe strongly in this technology and the need for it. As we are getting closer to the ICO and the Beta, the pieces of the puzzle are coming together and we are working extra hard. As we previously stated, we will develop the Beta version of the project no matter what, because we want to show the world the possibilities that Review.Network will open.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Creating transparency and audit-ability of reviews, while being community driven is our goal!
Thank you Coinjournal for the great feature!

>> READ THE ARTICLE HERE <<
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
atonimoto

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 03:59:47 PM

I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report. Anyways, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the Privcy project is gaining more and more supporters each day.Good luck.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

We are thrilled to announce that Review.Network has signed an agreement to implement Bancor’s protocol to our platform!

>> READ THE ARTICLE <<

https://i.imgur.com/MCyH8Ep.png
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

I hope this time the thread stays alive..It's a shame that certain people would go dig up old stuff to report. Anyways, the community is growing at an incredible pace, and the Privcy project is gaining more and more supporters each day.Good luck.

Hey, thanks for the support! Indeed, our community is growing each minute, good things are bound to happen!

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

Thank you Gabriellla, appreciate the support  Smiley Stay REW!
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

Here is an update from our development team.

https://i.imgur.com/mhp0ZdA.jpg
rembit77

Activity: 896
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

idea is interesting to do something like yelp on the blockchain with reviews that are honest and without falsification. but the problem is that it is not very clear how to monetize this service? if you advertise, then they will blame that ratings are bought.
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

idea is interesting to do something like yelp on the blockchain with reviews that are honest and without falsification. but the problem is that it is not very clear how to monetize this service? if you advertise, then they will blame that ratings are bought.

Hey rembit77, appreciate the support!

A very insightful question! We are aware that point, and that's why we intend to totally separate all monetization from reviews. The way the tokenomics of Review.Network work is that monetization happens on the market research part. Companies use tokens to pay for market research and run campaigns, and those tokens are distributed between the users who provide answers, the Review Rewards Token Pool (from which the review rewards are paid out), and Review.Network Service Fee Token Pool (which we use to pay for the use decentralized services and other fees). So the market research activity as a whole powers the community review rewards, creating a sustainable system. Of course, at the beginning Review.Network will pre-fill those token pool to jump-start the functioning of the platform (you can read more about it in our white paper). Smiley
Calula

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

Hello. You claim that advertising will be clearly tailored to a specific user, but how can you achieve this? What is the peculiarity of the work of your application?
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

Hello. You claim that advertising will be clearly tailored to a specific user, but how can you achieve this? What is the peculiarity of the work of your application?

Hey Calula! You probably mean that reviews will be tailored to users? We will use recommendation engines and machine learning to recommend the best products and reviews relevant to you. But, more then that, Review.Network will allow you to filter reviews by demographics of the authors. This is extremely useful in a bunch of situations, like if you're traveling somewhere, and you want to filter what locals say about a certain restaurant, or if you're looking for a good time on a night out, and want to know what people close to your age say the best places are. Reviews from people sharing the same interests, age, etc. are much more relevant to you, because you're much more likely to share similar opinions. This way you get the best possible recommendations, just for you Smiley
Leonia-Ridinger (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:33:49 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 03:27:57 PM by Leonia-Ridinger

!!! BIG NEWS !!!
Forbes covers Review.Network as a solution to fake reviews in its in-depth article!

https://i.imgur.com/KDD4G7r.jpg
mohith38

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:59:56 AM

Hi Review Network,
Wow, I'm super excited about your project as you are allowing users to earn revenue. I can't wait anymore and eager to offer my service. I think this is one of the best ways to earn tokens. All the best!
Thanks,
Mohith.
botlak55

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

I give it 5 stars. It is a great project to prevent fake reviews. It will provide a real data for the products so people don't get scammed with false reviews i'm really looking forward to it best regards.
Rocesey

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:04:39 PM

I think that it is one of the most unique projects I have ever seen. Review.Network provides direct communication between companies and customers, that helps carry on efficient top-tier market research feedback without any mediator. It has many very useful sides. I appreciate all of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: