Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices and bad comments are taking the confidence of the Newbies?  (Read 1217 times)
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad

i think there are always haters even in bitcoin. Newbie should not relying with some peoples opinion.
They will need to observe with their self. There must be some experts member in this forum that has a good opinion too.
Newbies should learn alot.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Batask

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:59:46 AM

Of course negative statements affects people much, especially the newcomers, because they are already afraid staying in front of something really new.

Yes for those newbies here in crypto world, they will scared and nervous if they hear some bad comments, but if they are pure into crypto world, they will take risk no matter what it takes. Just trust your coin.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

It is absolutely right because when a newbie enters in the world of crypto if he or she get bad comments or found that the price is falling constantly then defiantly they would lose their attraction to this.
Brandon Sousa

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

Yeah, bad comments are discouraging new-comers from taking part in Bitcoin community. That is against our hope that more and more people join us. The high volatility alone discourages them from investing in Bitcoin. At first, they have an intention to invest in Bitcoin and surf the net to read comments and reviews about Bitcoin. If too many comments are against Bitcoin, they may get a cold feet.
Christine Tavares

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:46:03 AM

I don't think so. It's not the problem that bad or good comments. If they want to join, they have to a thorough research to be aware of both bad and good sides of Bitcoin. Just following bad comments shows that they are bad at judging. Even if they invest in Bitcoin, they will fail to be aware of which news is true and which new is fake to stick to, leading to poor decision.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:33:37 AM

If those newbies has a weak mind that's possible to happen, they will take away their confidence by the bad comments or feedbacks. But if that newbie has a lot of idea, ready to take a risk, has a strong mind, well prepared, for me that newbie will survive here. They will not easily affected by those bad comments if they really knows a lot about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.
Mark Tabicas

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Do you want them to invest in Bitcoin without being fully aware of Bitcoin shortcomings? They need to know everything about Bitcoin, both its advantages and disadvantages , and make their own decision. Bitcoin community needs real investors, not waving investors. Concealing bad sides of Bitcoin is not a good method to attract new investors. If new comers feel that they can't afford the risk Bitcoin offers, they shouldn't invest in Bitcoin.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:59:09 PM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
Those who are the newbies , they first needs to understand that bitcoin is a kind of investment and moreover the volatility is the nature of bitcoin so both the factors that is the volatile nature and the investment plays a very crucial role in determining the valuation like where the flactuation is going to happen in the valuation of bitcoin so newbies should not get influenced by the low prices and if the thing is about bad comments then we cannot stop anyone from saying anything.
pryotadas

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:24:57 PM

This really have much negative impact on newbies. Beside the fuds too make the new investors to panic and take wrong decisions. This needs to be stopped.   
tonysitaly

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:51:33 PM

Yes, Newbies is very sensitive to the negative comments about Bitcoin. Some FUDs in a world where social media is so advanced can be spread quickly and magnified. Maybe we shouldn't spread the bad news right away when we see it.

maumaugurin

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

I appreciate this actually it is very common that people will tell many thing about btc but we need to pick the right one and trusted one but it is true that it is difficult for newbie’s because they get confused.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

First of all, don't go on something that you do not fully understand. In your given scenario, that only means that they do not really know bitcoin. They are easily affected by the comments and do not have the kind of bravery and certainty know what bitcoin can do. I think it is food for them not to try bitcoin because they are on that state. Lastly, I think these bad comments or posts are inevitable. It cannot be removed here because all of us here can post what we want to post. We have our minds to select what to trust on the posts and who not to trust.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

Its always been like this.. The problem i can see with btc prices its been manipulated for the few greedy individuals.. They would talk shit about their investment to gain more from panic sellers which are mostlg newbies

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:58:21 AM

It is very necessary to watch some of the comments we post here especially when the market goes down. Some of the comments tend to create panic in most of the newbies in crypto (who are potential investors in cryptocurrency). Bear market does not mean crypto is dead. The market always recovers and the best thing to do during bear market is to keep encouraging ourselves to hold the valuable coins in possession and even buy more at cheap prices from the weak hands who never learn from experts on the forum.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:01:32 AM

I think it's a bad idea to rally for non-negative comments for bitcoin.  You see, to suppress those negative comments will be far more damaging i guess. It's like everyone will be shilling for bitcoin. Rather, let those comments be part of bitcoin's review which will lead to a better decision making for anyone wanting crypto investment.

Remember that part of the standard of any review are pros and cons.  A review will be deemed incomplete (and even irrelevant at times) when a reviewer misses on the cons. So the best form to counteract negative comments will be to address them head on instead of rallying of suppressing them.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

I admit that when I was new, the negative news that I hear  in the midst of bear period affects me so much. But when I thought it about now, I would not be as strong as I am if I did not experience that in the first place. So I think these newbies needed it so they will became a pro investor in the future.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:37 AM

I admit that when I was new, the negative news that I hear  in the midst of bear period affects me so much. But when I thought it about now, I would not be as strong as I am if I did not experience that in the first place. So I think these newbies needed it so they will became a pro investor in the future.
They needed to see those negative side and use it as a good basis if how far they can go with this type of a market, investors needs to make sure that they can handle pressures like this to survive, learned from others experienced and motivate yourself to continue achieving your goals nobody can teach you aside from your good judgement.
tokilaka

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

Newbies need to find out before entering this market, people are pondering at the moment and when it lags, learn before investing, New people need time to analyze before the beginning. Their hard earned money. If they study the market, they will certainly hear the term FUD and will know how it manipulates investors and their decisions.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:38:38 AM

yes of course from bad comments newcomers do not want to invest and are afraid to enter into the crypto-currency market. for them to come in need a good news background

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Bad comments about Bitcoin cannot be prevented, because that is their right, and the reason they always attack Bitcoin is the failure of some people in investing in Bitcoin, that's why it is often discussed in this Forum, if before investing it is better to do a thorough analysis, learn all about Bitcoin and crypto in order to minimize losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: