Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:24:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Low prices and bad comments are taking the confidence of the Newbies?  (Read 1217 times)
wtbhitlv

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

For newbie, which has just entered the market, most of the knowledge about encryption comes from social media, and thanks to the speed with which it spreads, some FUDs can be known around the world within hours, causing panic when the market falls. I don't think newbie should pay much attention to the news on the market every day.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:14:30 AM

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad
I think that is not a wise thing, if we cover it it is the same as covering the development, just face the facts. the poor condition of bitcoin is not to be covered but must be discussed transparently so that all investors know what steps to take. what we need here is critical but still constructive.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

yes, those who have just entered this forum, or started investing in criticisms they will get frustrated. along with the price that continues to fall, and also the issue of ico scams, or crypto scams that have never ceased. my advice, you stay calm, don't be influenced by the news in the media, because all that is not necessarily true.

waiting for the market to go back green and ico being a promising investment alternative topic, is the best thing.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

I think we should stop our bad comment about Bitcoin. We will also benefit from this.     Sad

Bitcoin is a financial investment market so there will be a lot of bitcoin controversy in order to make a profit. When the market goes up they say good about bitcoin so that people buy more to sell them and when the market goes down, they say bad about bitcoin to short bitcoin or buy at cheaper price. This will make new people nervous when entering the market and we will explain to them to understand
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

People who lose their money, in most cases, are to blame themselves. They invest money without any knowledge or trust in scammers. And unfortunately the feedback from such supposedly "traders" influence people's opinion. A lot of people are afraid to work with the crypto-currency market.
shampapk1988

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

That's right, they are new to the community and are still unknown of many things, in prior it's the working way of the whole system. The negative comments badly affect them, and they start to doubt whatever they're doing if it's worth it. That's why the best option is to stay positive even at the worst times and spread positivity in every possible way.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:40:37 PM

Yes, there are so many new traders that it is very difficult to be confident because the price conditions at this exchange place require very strong confidence if a new trader cannot be confident, it will be very difficult to get a profit.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

Well, it couldn't really deprive the fact that someone might be discouraged from hearing those bad comments around. But still, it will always depend on them. If their belief towards bitcoin is really strengthen, no matter how futile it may seem for others, you will never be think the same.

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

When the price drops, there are many bad comments coming from different directions. The Newbies are most affected by this. Because if someone wants to invest, they are lagging behind for those bad comments and they are afraid also. Is this reason their Confidence Level is not low?

because people who are new to bitcoin are people who panic, when prices go down they will think it will make them lose, and it's better to sell it as fast as possible than late, maybe that is the most experienced thing when trading crypto
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I thinks even a newbie will not be affected of bad comments,news or negative issues about the current market situation if they already know and learn more about crypyocurrency. They should be aware about this kind of discouragement to have fear in crypto. Well,what i mean is that everything is depends on a person on how to deal the situation and handle it. A true investors even newbie in crypto is brave and has a lot of courage to face all issues negative or positive.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
Gravityle

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

Bad comments and overall shittalking doesn't bring anything positive ever. It won't change the market situation, so it's better to stay silent and wait patiently or don't bother yourself with trading.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:21:17 PM

Yes, obviously, these non-serious activities are changing the minds of newbie investors that are willing to invest in bitcoin. These activities can do the new investors away from bitcoin but it will seriously affect the old investments. When the sale will fastly be declined then bitcoin will be decentralized and that will be fearful, so try to be optimized while talking and investing.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

actually bad news that people convey to their own interests. every time the price goes down everyone does various ways to be able to buy the coin cheaply. never believe in news that has no clear origin. because bitcoin depends on investors themselves.

metalglowd

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 03:29:45 PM

Yes, i agree with you but i think this is a very hard to reach, just think and compare about population of people that new and old in crypto community.
the majority is still in the newbie, and then the spread of panic is more worst to them. (We shouldn't allow them to hold any coin with a big amount  Grin)

So far, what we can do to them who always panic at all time after heard about bad news, must be educated.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

I guess the problem is with themselves. Why listen to others instead of knowing it by yourself and research about what you're investing in? Before laying your profit in  Bitcoin, do some research first

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:39:39 PM

I believe so. It is taking the time of the newbies to think of cryptocurrency. Little did they know that this is the best time of accumulation, this time, we have the prices that were so low since the ath. FOR THE NEWBIES, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, BUY COINS RIGHT NOW!!!
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:15:59 PM

The first thing you must do before investing is to study what you will invest. So bad comments like this will not affect much to you. There are so many people that want to destroy and use bitcoin to scam other people. The best thing to do is to study bitcoin, have knowledge in cryptocurrency.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Low prices is a discouragement for newbies, but for experienced investors it is an opportunity to earn more. To be become successful investors, you must learn to read the market. Don't just rely on comments. Do you know the principle, "buy the dips"? Simple yet effective.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:44:25 AM

Yes, they feel like its not the right time to invest since some of us said that "bitcoin is falling" or something like that. It discourage them. They quickyly change their mind whenever they read some negative comments. Well we cant stop other people to express how they feel about bitcoin , but some of them are too harsh.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:52:03 AM

I believe so. It is taking the time of the newbies to think of cryptocurrency. Little did they know that this is the best time of accumulation, this time, we have the prices that were so low since the ath. FOR THE NEWBIES, AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE, BUY COINS RIGHT NOW!!!

well that is not the right recommendation. You need to educate newbies first, they need to learn which projects are worth their time and money and which are not at all
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: