Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
jpnl0002

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:58:00 PM

I have not seen banks accepting bitcoin but it will be a very great idea to have banks accept bitcoin and also will help develop and grow cryptcurrency community and the economy i just hope this starts in my country

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
centurionlaw

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

I think this is the good news if banks are accepting bitcoin and peoples can withdraw via Debit/Credit card. I hope In upcoming days all world wide banks will be accept bitcoin and these kind of adaption will be good for cryptocurrency future also peoples can hold bitcoins in their banks bitcoin wallet and directly can do transaction via bank no need to use third party apps.
joseph22

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:37:28 PM

Wasn't the entire point of crypto and btc to get away from banks?
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:50:07 PM

Those you mentioned were just like online banking system but in my knowledge there is no banks accepts bitcoin to withdraw the fiat money but there were lot of discussion going that bank will accept the bitcoin soon but whey they need to,we don't need banks anymore for using the bitcoins. Shocked

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Usmanmuhon

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

there is some banks that accept Bitcoin ,Neteller and  Skrill. I hope  upcoming days all world wide banks will be accept bitcoin .I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:23:40 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

Neteller and skrill both are online wallet just like PayPal and not banking system. So OP I think you have to change the topic. Both this wallet have been accepting bitcoin long time before so you are late to know it.

Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

wow .... where do you live ??
in my country it seems there is no bank that accepted because I know very well the government here and bitcoin still in the value of things that are illegal and unofficial.
but in my mind the banks in my country are also playing bitcoin for their investment because bitcoin has the potential to earn a lot of profits from the short and long term so it is not possible the banks do not play digital money business like bitcoin this.

manojnilanga

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:58:53 PM

Accepting bitcoin as a currency from bank will lead to increase the value of bitcoin and related currencies.  Cool
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:26:58 PM

Yes, of course, we know and are very happy about it! The leaders are the great Switzerland with Falcon Privat Bank! In addition to bitcoin, they already work with the ligtcoins etherium and bitcoin cash. As the development grows, the tariffs for operations and the conditions for their conduct will change. The bank also warns of all nuances and dangers of running a crypto business.And to open an account with this bank you need a lot of money)))))))

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Princzny

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:33:15 PM

Wow!!! Really interesting move. Seems like cryptocurrency is real not just a farce. The next thing is for stock exchanges to follow suite. I hope the winklevoss next proposal will be succesful. Then we can see cryptocurrency really take the center stage.What is your opunion about the ETF proposal???
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

That is downright awesome, and I have not know about it!

If only a couple of the big ones would take a leap of faith and speed up the inevitable too!  A top and well respected bank name may start a "we should look into it too" chain.. that would be insane good for cryptocurrencies!

Ive seen some news before about a bank here and another there saying things like "we will welcome using bitcoin etc.." but looking at google now I can see there are a number of small and medium sized banks along with Goldman Sachs actually! which is a good start.

Hers a list, and mind you its missing  many, plus its a mid Feb article but just to have an idea : https://www.banks.com/articles/cryptocurrency/banks-that-accept-bitcoin/

jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

wonderful, at long last we have some banks who are finally accepting cryptocurrencies. This initiation is very good by these banks and i am sure the other banks would also see this and take the bold step of allowing people to start depositing cryptocurrencies into their system

dgreat

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

wow! thats good i never knew about it. atleast it is a good one you deposit your bitcoin from your wallet to your bank account and withdraw when ever you want to withdraw. at least it would be safe. bitcoin is taking over.
Baekhyun

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
I honestly am a bit worried if it happens, because there will be no peer to peer system, it will benefit the Bank. But as long as it's good for the country I do not think I can hold it, anyway this is not a big deal for me.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:09:52 PM

I don't think this option is available everywhere! Just only in certain parts of the World. Furthermore, the fees and chargers could be high and these so called financial service providers are centralized and can change the rules any time they like at their own discretion, which is quite alarming to customers. I don't think these will support more people using Bitcoins as a currency.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:12:53 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

Well I don't really think it's that good. Atms are really not that secured so there could be a possibility that if your bank account got schemed, both your money and bitcoin will be stolen because they're in the same account. Double the loss, double the risk.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
IamKnowledge

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

Damnnnnn! That is great news. At long last bitcoin is stealing the heart of banks. In which country has this miracles happened? i trust that the terms and conditions will be favourable. I cannot wait to see this happening in my country too. Bitcoin is surely the future.
babyaia

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

There is a little doubt for me if it will be implemented in my country because ATM's there are not very secured it is easily hacked my anyone.It is risky because they can take your bitcoin and money immediately.
Nanashev

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

I never thought of anything like banks accepting cryptocurrencies to happen soon since so many bankers have criticism bitcoins, its authenticity and operations. In fact, i am very surprised too. I believe PAYPAL has no option left than to make provision for cryptocurrencies. Cryptos are getting better and better........ Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

I think this is the good news if banks are accepting bitcoin and peoples can withdraw via Debit/Credit card. I hope In upcoming days all world wide banks will be accept bitcoin and these kind of adaption will be good for cryptocurrency future also peoples can hold bitcoins in their banks bitcoin wallet and directly can do transaction via bank no need to use third party apps.
This is the problem with the newbies, they're easily deceived by the news spreading on the social media. There is no banks that are accepting bitcoin. And remember that banks will never accept bitcoin, because they cant handle it. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency, it means that it cannot be controlled or manipulated, and also bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. Banks will not accept such that kind of thing, because they cant control it, and the price is not constant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: