Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2825 times)
hamdyinvestments

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:02:02 AM

I think this is the good news if banks are accepting bitcoin and peoples can withdraw via Debit/Credit card. I hope In upcoming days all world wide banks will be accept bitcoin and these kind of adaption will be good for cryptocurrency future also peoples can hold bitcoins in their banks bitcoin wallet and directly can do transaction via bank no need to use third party apps.
This is the problem with the newbies, they're easily deceived by the news spreading on the social media. There is no banks that are accepting bitcoin. And remember that banks will never accept bitcoin, because they cant handle it. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency, it means that it cannot be controlled or manipulated, and also bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. Banks will not accept such that kind of thing, because they cant control it, and the price is not constant.

Are you saying this is not true because there are official bank websites confirming this too....   Its not some myth Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

Oh really...this is the most amazing news i have heard this morning that at long last we have some bitcoin banks being established. I just wish the others can also learn from this initiation so that bitcoin can finally be accepted as a currency for making payment for all transactions in our daily activities.

Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:16:46 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2018, 08:56:35 AM by Flor1982

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

So where is these Neteller or Skrill could be found? Or do you have links of this news to find out on how this will work by receiving Bitcoin deposit and withdraw in fiat banking business?Here in our country, our banks will not accept Bitcoin deposit but they are all in partner of our local exchanges that we could use their withdrawal facilities like ATM and over the counter services every time we will withdraw our money from converted Bitcoin.
John_Davis

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

Banks will take up anything that they can charge commission on. It wouldn't come as a surprise if there are banks accepting crypto, but I would be cautious about fees. P2P networks tend to be much cheaper. You might even get a better price from your online exchange.

The problem is the countries where regulation prevents banks from using it, like what happened in India recently. Also China, Venezuela, Turkey... there are many countries where the government will step in and try to block the transactions if they somehow think they are losing out on tax
Sirnero111

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

Yes to some extent I think the following banks are currently allowing cryptocurrency. USAA is one of such bank which support the use if crypto and also, simple bank is a US based bank which with a number of different crypto exchange.
MelissaAnderson11

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Swiss bank Swissess announced that besides Bitcoin, the bank would continue to allow customers to trade Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, and Ripple with EUR and USD in pairs. The massive demand of customers and the liquidity of these four codecs that Swissquote decided to put them into the system.
visionE2

Activity: 616
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:36:41 AM

if there are so many banks accepted bitcoin, it can be rapid growth for bitcoin and make any investors optimist that bitcoin will be a future currency
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

It's really rarely for us to know about a bank that accept Bitcoin for real unless their goverment accepted it first then the bank will continue with it.
Well, sometimes i didn't really know that Bitcoin is bad for banks or not but i do realize how good they can bring back to our life . So accepting Bitcoin is good point for bankers.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

you ought to give more data brother. like where are these banks? in which nation? do you have a few names? it is astonishing to hear it frankly, I generally realized that some time or another they would do it and I am still certain that they will however never knew there were banks that have effectively done it.
there was one instance obviously which a bank said they would utilize bitcoin for their manages exchanges yet they weren't tolerating it as stores.
with respect to paypal, them tolerating bitcoin or not wouldn't have any kind of effect. we need shippers to acknowledge bitcoin, generally paypal is something that a few people who need to trade their bitcoin to paypal and the other way around need.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 08:00:03 AM

Well, I am not really aware of that, but if some banks does accept bitcoin, then I think it is a great news and I hope other banks will follow suit. You know bitcoin will soon be taken over by many banks. Some bankers are really trading bitcoin but due to the fact that some of them are living in countries where bitcoin use is prohibited, they cant really come out of the shadow.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:11:57 AM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?

Its really great news if banks start accepting bitcoin. In my country, we can not deposit on banks with bitcoin because government regulation not allow it. Hopely many more banks accepting bitcoin as deposit because from what i read, Investment banking like Goldman sachs start to opening bitcoin trading desk

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jbfkasfaiew

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:19:00 AM

That's a good idea. Although home-made color printing technology has made great strides, most national governments still tighten up on your own money. But with Bitcoin, this should be encouraged. Other banks are afraid of risk so they still have not accepted to put bitcoin into the credit card to withdraw money.
A Feeder

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I don't know, because still some countries are not accepted bitcoin as currency because they think bitcoin is very risky coin, but its a good news that some countries are accepting bitcoin to the banks now.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:27:02 AM

I think this is the good news if banks are accepting bitcoin and peoples can withdraw via Debit/Credit card. I hope In upcoming days all world wide banks will be accept bitcoin and these kind of adaption will be good for cryptocurrency future also peoples can hold bitcoins in their banks bitcoin wallet and directly can do transaction via bank no need to use third party apps.
This is the problem with the newbies, they're easily deceived by the news spreading on the social media. There is no banks that are accepting bitcoin. And remember that banks will never accept bitcoin, because they cant handle it. Bitcoin is decentralized digital currency, it means that it cannot be controlled or manipulated, and also bitcoin is volatile, it means that the price is changing rapidly and its unpredictable to know if its going to increase or decrease. Banks will not accept such that kind of thing, because they cant control it, and the price is not constant.
I agree and I really do think that there is a third party company involved in between. You deposit your bitcoin to the third party, you convert it into fiat, and withdraw the money through your bank account but not deposit to the banks then withdraw it in an ATM. People are commenting "Wow that's good to know" in this thread but never asked OP about the link or even the name of the bank that he's claiming to exist.

Banks are made by the government, controlled by government, and is for the government. Bitcoin is for people, on the contrary. Bitcoin is too volatile for the banks to even consider accepting it in their system. Let's say that a whale have deposited bitcoins to a bank, then cashed a huge amount of money, then the price of bitcoin went down, what now? That particular bank has already lost money when they could have just stayed in the same stance that they had, the one that only accepts cash. It's also possible that the opposite will happen (someone selling bitcoins then the price of btc goes up), and they end up having more cash. But to what end? They literally have unlimited amount of money, they don't need more of your cash.

if there are so many banks accepted bitcoin, it can be rapid growth for bitcoin and make any investors optimist that bitcoin will be a future currency
We already have ETF for that although people can still be pretty optimistic about bitcoin if they study about it.

Banks will take up anything that they can charge commission on. It wouldn't come as a surprise if there are banks accepting crypto, but I would be cautious about fees. P2P networks tend to be much cheaper. You might even get a better price from your online exchange.

The problem is the countries where regulation prevents banks from using it, like what happened in India recently. Also China, Venezuela, Turkey... there are many countries where the government will step in and try to block the transactions if they somehow think they are losing out on tax
I mean, just what is the reason for you to put your bitcoins in a bank which the government controls. When they decided to ban bitcoin, those that are in a bank surely will just be frozen there forever. We do have online exchanges that allows us to cash out our coins, what can the banks do that we can't do ourselves?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

It is good omen for the community and we now have divers ways to exchange our bitcoin to fiat. I think it is just to fantastic and this will bring more adoption of bitcoin and will allayed some fears from quarters about legitimacy of bitcoin.
Main ML

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:29:12 AM

I have not been able to imagine, because in my country Indonesia. I do not know that yet. and tend to Indonesia's central bank still forbid and warned of the dangers of bitcoin volatility. perhaps if the bank legalizes and uses bitcoin, it will make it easier for us to transact cryptocurrency securely and safely.
xinsui2008

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:44:14 AM

Never heard of this information before, if you didn't say that I still don't know it yet! Anyway, it is a great news for banks to accept Bitcoin, but this only can be accepted in other countries. I think it is impossible to happen in my country ever.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?

https://www.banks.com/articles/cryptocurrency/banks-that-accept-bitcoin/
Just  a good thing to know that some banks of the world already accepting Bitcoin being used in credit Cards or ATM buying or selling Bitcoin or even exchanging Bitcoin to cash. The NATIONal bank of Canada  are not so restricted to their clients . They are Very supportive for the Bitcoin holders.  The Fidor of Germany , USSA in Ameriica and Bangkera in United Kingdom are the banks accepting Bitcoiin either as a mode of payments or investment.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
judel_2018

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

In September 2014, PayPal announced that it is partnering with three bitcoin payment processors: BitPay, Coinbase, and GoCoin. With their help, the company will now offer PayPal merchants the opportunity to receive bitcoin in return for digitally downloadable items.
Where is the source of this your news because i have known or heard of this before, paypal are so strict that they wont want to integrate something risk in making transactions like bitcoin.

Ever since I don't have experience that I can have bitcoin because I am only a helper or maid. I don't know yet if their are banks that accept Bitcoin. As far as I know only the blackchain or black market who accept bitcoin but in my country, the bank here will not accept Bitcoin.
Siminarota

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

Currently, I have not seen any banks that accept BTC, because BTC is quite risky and unstable, so there are not any banking institutions that can operate in the field of BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: