Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:21:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you aware that some Banks accept Bitcoin?  (Read 2831 times)
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
Wow , Im not updated with this one but this will be agreat news to us. I am not aware of this but I hope that more banks will accept bitcoin. I know that somehow government hates bitcoin because they cant control it but I hope someday it will make them realize that bitcoin can help their people and their economy.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Cruzz1999

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Yes that maybe true ,there are banks ,that accept bitcoin, here in our country, they are not yet accepting bitcoin directly but they are connected as exchanges from trading sites to a certain country exchanges and incashment through this banks ,but I think in the future it will be in  reality that banks accept bitcoin directly
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:12:35 PM

Yes I am quite aware that banks are starting to adapt and accept bitcoin. Here where I live there are already banks accepting bitcoin and I do exchange and cash out regularly. Our country also has legalize bitcoin and supports it which makes my life more easier.
yes,I am aware that some banks accept the bitcoin. actually, in my country. the banks are accepting ang support the bitcoin. they allowed it to flow in my country but at the other side , the flow of the bitcoin is limited and also, the banks in my country give warning about the cryptocurrency because we know that in the cryptocurrency there are many crime activities happen and the most common is scamming.
It seems I can't feel what you all feel because my country doesn’t legalize bitcoin but legalized for banking use. Many scams lately why the bank give a warn maybe the bank itself doesn’t have a way yet to deal with scamming or crimes in cryptocurrency therefore the bank will not be responsible or compensate if it happens.
Sinone

Activity: 597
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Maybe In India, Zebpay has this facility. As zebpay stopped their exchange, so it is no more now. In Japan or Singapore, People can deposit bitcoin and Ethereum through Banks. Because there some banks accept bitcoin and Ethereum Deposit. I searched on youtube to see how to do that but I couldn't find a result. It is very good I think and I hope more banks will follow this trend.
Rhesie

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

I am not aware on this news that banks in other country are accepting bitcoin. It's great! I hope in my country will support also the cryptocurrency in order to  give an advantage to us. We can deposit and withdraw thw bitcoin. It's easy to use through debit or credit cards.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 06:39:00 AM

Well this is good news for bitcoin and cryptocurrency at large, though haven't come across such a bank that accept bitcoin, but this is indeed a step in the right direction for bitcoin, this will go a long way to enhance bitcoin adoption and further increases it use case thereby influencing it price, we want to see more of such good news about bitcoin.
Sobocirevo

Activity: 72

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

If that is the information you mention then it is interesting and it will be a new step in the crypto and banking markets. But we need more banks around the world to accept this payment. I only listened to Bitcoin ATMs in the world.
As a last step we take money from the bank. Does the bank accept bitcoin? Indirectly: yes, because when we exchange bitcoin into fiat money at the place where the bitcoin is exchanged, after being converted and calculated, fiat money is immediately transferred to the bank where we have an account.
soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:31:02 PM

If it is true that some bank accepting bitcoin, I am happy with the news. Because it can help stabilize the price of bitcoin as well. Also it can support in terms of investment too. More banks or large companies that follow bitcoin investment then the price and reputation of bitcoin will also rising and reliable many countries that bitcoin is not a scam.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

I'm really against the idea of bitcoin banks.  Those that own the keys own the coins.  One of the biggest reasons I got into crypto is because you are 100 percent in control of your coins.  Transferring fiat money can be a real headache at times so crypto has an inherent value that can't be matched by government money.
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

Yo guys,
Are you aware that there is some banks that accept Bitcoin like Neteller or Skrill? I just discovered it so I was surprised.You can deposit your Bitcoin and use your Bank/Credit card to withdraw.
Now,it doesn't matter if Paypal adopt Bitcoin or not since it's primary competitors have already done so.*
What do you think?
There are a lot of banks that are accepting bitcoin payments and this is happening in many European countries. Although Asia is a developed country in Blockchain, Europeans are quicker. I'm not too surprised because this will soon spread to the whole world.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
I am aware that some banks have received bitcoin and they joined using bitcoin as a transaction. And that's a good thing for both of them in my opinion because they are mutually beneficial like parasites. Each bank has a different mindset from their leader, but some still accept bitcoin.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Yes, and soon AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

In my country, unfortunately, there is not a single bank that would accept Bitcoin, but the network of exchange offices works in any big city. This does not contradict the laws of the country. I would not like the cryptocurrency to be associated with banks. The bank is identification. For many, this rule is not like it. Because identification, as it were, violates the very essence of cryptocurrency.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
thankyoulord

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

Wow, this is unbelievable. I haven't seen any bank here with such acceptance for blockchain. The good thing is, if this is true and banks are accepting the deposit and withdrawal of bitcoin, then this would be the moment we have all been waiting for. If this increases the index and bring more security and flexibility to blockchain, then banks and other related financial institutions might as well agree to fall in with such practice. And this, if proven to better the economy and bring security to the system, then the government should allow its mass use.  

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

So many banks across the world in the BTC or cryptocurrency accepted countries are accepting BTC in their banks. This is because they have seen that BTC is the future and also more secured than the fiat currencies.

I’m me

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

Now most part of the world has gotten to know how BTC is and the benefits it is bringing to mankind. I wont be surprised when so many banks accepts bTC because of its secured and transparent system.

xfaqs01

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:25:33 PM

wow i never heard of that, do the paynent done direct from bank to netteler for example and versa or there is a midler between it like a third party wallet providrr? because in my country you could actually sell of buy biycoin from bank but you have to use a third party wallet provider to do that as a middler.

Want to learn TA? head on to
https://www.facebook.com/BTCSignals
Batuta

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:04:28 AM

Yes i am because here in my country was embracing cryptocurrency one of this was bitcoin you can deposit in bank using bitcoin and you can withdraw you bitcoin using bank so that we are great here in my country because even government they didn't banned cryptocurrency. Even some of restaurant shopmall or online shopping was already accepting bitcoin as payment.
wasaisi

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

Yo guys,
What do you think?
Banks are better off using Bitcoin as an intermediary because they are afraid of bankruptcy and are forgotten to see that bitcoin's capabilities are better than some banks. So that's why banks accept bitcoin because they want to know how bitcoin works. Maybe someday the bank wants to make crypto currency too.
bayupermana

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:40:50 AM

In my country no bank receives bitcoin, even bitcoin in my country bitcoin users are still hiding, even the government issued an appeal to bitcoin users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: