Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1020 times)
Abrefatotherescue (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Bitcoin price increased nearly $2500 as now its price is $8200 compared to the past month price $5700. It can be down for few days, but it has a chance to boom by December again- the prediction of many Bitcoin analyst.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

Bitcoin prices have rebounded, if the bitcoin price fluctuated around $ 6,000 in June, the current price of bitcoin has risen to over $ 8,000, the official bitcoin rebounded after a long time.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:09:15 AM

Yes it could go the way of the last bubble and it may or may not get pin pricked as quick . . . Or maybe it wont.

Everyone knows at this stage the markets are unpredictable.

My thinking is that people remember last years rise and are determined to be involved as are a lot of new investors
They just dont know it yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

There's no assurance that bitcoin's value will skyrocket by the end of the year but as what bitcoin's performance in the market is exhibiting lately there's a huge possibility that it will reach its ATH. We all know that no one can predict the value of bitcoin, all we have to do is just wait and try to be positive about everything. Every predictions and speculations can happen anytime.
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

Seriously I don't understand anymore its movement. When you think you understood why and when that's the moment you fail. Because there are too many factor out there that can influence the price and the volume and even if you are a professional trader you can misunderstand them.

Just give it a shoot, and if you truly believe in the project just do not look every hour / day at the chart and stay positive at the future.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

IT was the ETF who cause the rise of bitcoin price.
But the sec rejected the offer again and it cause to fall a bit.
now BTC is under close door meeting and hoping for the better outcome.
the rise is due to this now.
CryptoDamon

Activity: 99
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

This was a huge bounce. There are lots of traders who profit form this suddent uptrend of btc value. Hope that the market will continue being bullish until the end of the year so all of us will be happy and enjoying the fruits of our investments. It's still not yet too late to add up to your portfolio few percentage of btc investments for sure by next year after the next btc halving, btc value will surely double or triple its value.
Sakura0990

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

The market is currently not attractive, so I think will need a new influx of money, the market will flourish until December!
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:33:16 AM

I agree that bitcoin will have a major breakout at December. But I believe that it might happen now. This August I suppose. Last year, August break was so good that made bitcoin create it's all time high or ath. Probably it will make another right now and in December. History repeats itself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
BorisVirla

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

The price is now not very good and it's not particularly happy.
ddd4367a

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:03:52 AM

If people really care, explore and invest in Bitcoin, will see Bitcoin prices increase 40% in July, bitcoin prices will continue to rise and may increase in the near future. So I hope it will bring me a lot of profit
IMMBAGGA

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Yes it's true that bitcoin price is bouncing back. Previously its price dipped very low levels.  Everybody was sad.  Now price upward movement gave happiness to all.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Bitcoin is an in-demand crypto currency, so its price is unlikely to drop for a long time. You can expect short-term drops in the rate, but do not panic and "run" to the exchange to sell cheaper currency. I think that in 2018 BTC can exceed the bar of $50,000, and this can happen in the fall.
I think it is not new to us, bitcoin is said to be unstable because anytime it will go up and down the value and the price is amazing because it can maybe change anytime anywhere. So then I believe that after the huge dump pump will follow it is all because I believe that the market will not going to drop forever, it will surely change and it will really bounce back.
salalaman

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:28:47 AM

I have seen and heard a lot of peple and articles indicating so but i see all these to be speculations and other false accusations against bitcoon and cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is now showing a massive improvement in its recognition and acceptability. Its transactions are dominating in others. I think we shouldn't take them serious.
kwusu

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

Why will people be speculating bad news about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is now growing and improving more than it was previously. Bitcoin has come to stay and everything shows that bitcoin is not bouncing back and it will not.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:44:02 AM

Frankly no one can accurately predict what will happen in the future
Some talk about landing before telling the inevitable rise
Some are talking about the 2014 scenario
Problem, dear, the some confuse the aspirations and the analysis
We all hope that the market will rise
But will this really happen ..?!

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise by the end of 2018. It may not reach $ 20k as of late 2017 but it could hit $ 15k
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

I am not going with fud altough it would be very nice to see a surge.
i think that they are thinking of the last year, i do not see how it could repeat so fast since we dont have new funds coming in the space yet.

i think that we will see another drop to 5000$ level before we go up.
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

This is the amazing thing about bitcoin; people start doubting it and it bounces back strongly. Bitcoin is indeed the king of crypto and I know bitcoin will rise so high by the end of the year.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: