Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:04:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1023 times)
Bulljcak

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

The price is now not very good and it's not particularly happy.

And its really bouncing back so fast.Its better to hold on to our btc.I'm sure sooner it will rise again.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:19:32 AM

In the current month,bitcoin makes a clear splash in its price as compared to last month price I think that was about 5700$ and now it has reached 8200$ and I am sure that it will gradually go more up at the end of the year as,it had reached 17900$ on last years' december.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

They have concluded this, based on the past price history of Bitcoin for the last five years, but we still have to wait and see if we will have the same scenario, just like what we've seen in the past years, people are also predicting that it will even surpass last year's price.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Kertmu

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:22:19 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

I think this is due to the increase in SEC applications for the launch of bitcoin-funds (ETF).

It will attract hundreds of billions of dollars, and the price of Bitcoin will go up several times. Shocked
Maclyn19

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

Anything is possible in Bitcoin basically because that is the natural behavior of bitcoin being at the top and a digital currency. The price may go high or down. Let's hope for the best and always be prepared to whatever will happen especially on being emotionally ready. Let's see and hope.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

If you are holder of bitcoin then you dont have to read any news, dont fall for any traps etc because you are holder and what matters for you is the time until when you hold. The longer you hold, off course the bigger profits you will earn in the coming days. Because it sure thing that anyhow bitcoin will keep raising its market cap and one can be sure to have some additional profits over ROI with this surge. Yes, having market updates is good thing but sometimes it can have negative effect over you if there are FUD's coming out. So its better to be straight forward and hold it until the December.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Yes I have also read some stuffs concerning the last quarter rally in the year. I am praying for it to be true so that we can see the end of these bearish days. Let bitcoin bring back the good old days of rally and mooning.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Yes I have also read some stuffs concerning the last quarter rally in the year. I am praying for it to be true so that we can see the end of these bearish days. Let bitcoin bring back the good old days of rally and mooning.

We can never do away with the sporadic bearish and bullish markets when it comes to trading so just expect a  bearish market back even if the bulls take over soon because they are all part of the whole trading package and you cannot do away with them for good because it doesn't favor you. You've rather got to be strategic as a trader.
hdueuieo123

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:42:50 AM

Please give me a reliable source of what you say. I am a researcher of this electronic market and I am not even sure about the collapse or fluctuation of the BTC in the future. Because of this, the dynamics of e-economy are difficult to grasp.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

Predictions are two sides from the reference figures. Bitcoin has created a strong rebound in the past 10 days. from the price of 6k2 - 8k. That is the special thing of bitcoin. I believe the upcoming bitcoin will have more significant new fluctuations. ETFs are being waited on by the community.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:03:14 AM

..this is all what predicts...predictions may cause to be right or wrong,,but if you do believe in the power of Bitcoin,,then you will be probably gain some higher profits in investing Bitcoin,,that will happen if you did not sell your Bitcoin in a dump price,,because now,,Bitcoin value is continuously increasing..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

IT was the ETF who cause the rise of bitcoin price.
But the sec rejected the offer again and it cause to fall a bit.
now BTC is under close door meeting and hoping for the better outcome.
the rise is due to this now.

The rejected ETF was of the winklevoss and it was the second attempt this year. There is another bitcoin ETF application that is still active (the VanEck SolidX Bitcoin Trust) which is also responsible for the price rise. It was open for comment last July 2. Lately the date of application had been postponed till September.
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise by the end of 2018. It may not reach $ 20k as of late 2017 but it could hit $ 15k

That is a very optimistic prediction. Bitcoin price can change very quickly, that is true but with current trend it's hard that it will go al the way to 15000$.
Now the price is above 8000$ but in the next short period I don't expect some high changes in terms of growth. Maybe closer to the end of the year.
arifin eky

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:11:29 AM

yes as many bitcoin analysts say, December bitcoin will reach $ 20,000.

this is exactly the same as the trend of yesterday.and this can be called the annual trend.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:26:46 AM

Everyone now was getting exited about what happen in bitcoin price at this christmas,we already saw that bitcoin price was bouncing after in the re-back price,so for me its a good sign that bitcoin price will be more higher.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

At the moment the bitcoin price is high because it's time to rise as you have been asking for the expensive bitcoin price do not wait and hold it again at a big bitcoin price because it has a chance to fall again after 2018.

teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:43:18 AM

Yeah. Just like what the recent years have shown, by this time bitcoin's price will just continue to surge up until the end of the year. All good news for everyone.
YNAGS Team

Activity: 220

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

I am amazed and it is really strange for me that all the world was screaming about bull run, anyways we are stucked on the end of $8200. So the situation is really unusual and nobody know what to do now, and what are we going to go.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

they are very well organized have a dedicated  and funded term through so they are doing well ,they bring privacy to the table in a way that other coins fail to do .they bring a blockchain market development which well allow people to sell things thus the ability for anyone to gain capitol in crpto without the use of an exchange.
umar22pk

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 12:07:51 PM

You are right Bitcoin is bouncing back & in last month its value rises up to 40%. Very hard to predict exactly but hopes it will pump again & in December 18 or in January 19 we will see bitcoin at high ever.
Reason of this prediction is that bitcoin have a large community & a huge volume of trade make it more strong.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: