Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1023 times)
herodrx

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:13:44 AM

I saw this news for several times in this site. Good to see you are sharing the news as just sharing will make it happen to boom the price. Let's keep this hype going. Thanks for your insight.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.

In my own opinion, bitcoins price will bounce back again and it will pump its price before the year ends just like what happened last december and it will bubble just like what is happening today because the price is volatile and the price increase will be depending on the investors interest.

I am likewise optimistyic that as long as we keep investing in bitcoin it will definitely bounce back if we remain poatient enough. Credit to the  core devs who are also technically developing it and making it stay relevant until now.
Fooper84

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:44:16 AM

Bitcoin is starting to get the price back. Bitcoin has returned to the price of about $ 2,000 more than before. It's a good direction for Bitcoin. I think that the price of bitcoin will increase further.
Nuad19

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:51:56 AM

we all know that things switch very easily in this place so I really hope the investors will not get panic or influence by any ill news,  our support is very important for the market to recover soon , as fast the market will raise that will be more helpful for us
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

It’s now almost 8200$ and it was about 6k$. So it’s improving gradually and I hope it will touch approximately 10k$ in the end of this year. So be patient who invest on it.
The thing is that impatience is what has actually affected a whole lot of people in this market thinking bitcoin should just all of a sudden start picking up very fast until they start calling out for the moon over again. Nothing warrants any serious bull run, but will bitcoin have a chance to recover eventually? Definitely Yes! If it does not bounce back now, it will definitely bounce back eventually. We are in the bear world for this year, so I would not be expecting too much that would end up being needle pricked except for normal growth.

SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:09:46 PM

Bitcoins did gain quite a bit from its lows this year but what strikes me is that other major coins like Ethereum, Xrp, BitcoinCash didn’t. They are all around their lowest price from this year.
I think this is a clear sign that the substantial trust in crypto is still lost. Bitcoin might just be a bit more pumped by big investors while the rest of the crypto world is still waiting in doubt.
I hope though you guys are right that we see a big surge in bitcoin towards the end of the year as this would surely pull the other coins up as well.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

I think it will go toward a good price at the end of 2018. Many people are talking about hitting 40-50k but i don't think it will go this much far.
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

Bitcoin seems to be continuing these fluctuations for a while. The important thing is that big breaks happen. It is very dangerous.

genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
You know what mate?i will advice you to stop reading and buying those positive broadcast instead just use it to motivate your self to trust bitcon

Because if you trust and believe those words from the self proclaimed Experts ,only failure will come to your ways,this same thing is what im doing for less bitterness if those dont become reality
It's true what you post in this thread. a lot of opinions arise from the news about going up or down bitcoin in the short and long term, but actually after I observe most of the issues in circulation actually just want to do propaganda against bitcoin and want to seek profits as much
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

"I started with bitcoins a few weeks ago when the value also just had dropped. I am still in positive territory and will definitely not sell. I am
even thinking off investing a little bit more."
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:11:56 AM

yes I agree with the fact that bitcoin faces a big bounces this week,  prices have fallen on large number but if you analyzed the market then you may able to notice that some invest also get benefited from this somehow ,  Undecided so there is a hope for every situation.
Robert_Austin

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:35 AM

I wouldn't call it a bubble this time because the first one had it's full run. Now things are starting to look more dependable and reliable in terms of the long term future outlook of bitcoin and adoption in more places. It will be readily available and more easily used in daily aspects of our lives throughout next few years, so there's a good reason for getting into it.

The big huge run we saw last year was a bit fake for a few reasons. Bitcoin was a good place for Chinese to protect themselves from currency devaluation, and it was just that--short term hedge. That momentum caught fire all around the world and everyone jumped into it without knowing what it was. Typical herd-like investment mentality.
angelfaria

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:48:06 PM

I am really confused about it. But there is a huge possibility of a bull run which may lead bitcoin to a higher price. Otherwise it will stay around 8-9k from my opinion.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

it seems that until now there is still no sign that the price of bitcoin will bounce very high at the end of the year, currently the price of bitcoin is falling and making many people panic.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

The possibility of a rebound in BTC prices should be small. Even if the return is in 2020, at least it is impossible now. It may take another 16 months.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
gilad215

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:52:48 PM

After this correction, BTC is at the support right now. We need to watch the charts a bit more to confirm any trend at this moment. But I feel, we had a satisfactory correction and now a rebound will take place. But an ultimate rebound which will confirm a bull ride is not coming anytime soon I think unless and until ETF actually get launched which is rare a possibility.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:05:08 PM

Well most of rhe people are saying this because they are believing that bitcoin have been always making the year end on more than 2x of the price of the initial year so there are only 4 months left for bitcoin to show action, that's why everyone is hyping that bitcoin will go into pump after August or September.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:38:28 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 07:05:45 PM by maarx

Dont judge the bitcoin price with current situation, because this dip is normal and temporary. Hope bitcoin bounce again by the end of this year. Now the price goes very down but in future surely it will rise. dont get panic about current situation just buy more bitcoins now and hold it for future. little by little the price will increase and by the end of this year  it will touch the moon. definitely the price of bitcoin will be bouncing back with high growth. At that time you can sell and earn more profits.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is likely to rise by the end of this year, market changes will inevitably occur. I think bitcoin is not a bubble, but bitcoin is a source of profit, and remains optimistic about bitcoin for future profits.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:15:45 PM

Yes Many people predict that there will be a surge in December. But in my opinion, they remember that last year the price soared. So they might think that in 2018 there will be an equation that will increase by the end of the year. But only their predictions. I think the best thing is to continue to collect and keep waiting until December.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: