Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bouncing back.  (Read 1020 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

I believe to bitcoin once december 218 the value of the bitcoin is more than 20,000 doplars upto 50k dollars.
So if you have extra money now you can buy more bitcoin and you will earn more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvelynAriana

Activity: 812
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

I think this price will increase end of the year based on this situation many knowledgeable person are suggesting to invest in BTC and hold this coin till the price increase because it will bring lots of profit also this June, July this price increased again.         
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

We are all expecting a huge increase but it surprises us when a huge decline coming through.  Many people asking is this and end of crypto? Definitely no,  it is just enough to see dropping value will lead to an ending story of bitcoin. It is just to be considered as price fluctuations and it came back again.
Harry1v

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:38 AM

Do you think the market will rebound today? The market has been falling for months, and many investors have left the crypto market.

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:58:19 PM

Do you think the market will rebound today? The market has been falling for months, and many investors have left the crypto market.

Those were foolish investors who left the market of Bitcoin because low market price does not mean that it is going to end but it can recover from low market into normal market price and then up to high market price.
Since we know that it is a long term investment so we should not treat it like short term that results in wastage of time and clear loss. Low market has its own benefits and I know one major which is to invest further more in low market on low price. Bitcoin will keep rising in coming days hopefully as many people are predicting a new ATH before end of this year.
Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

I think bitcoin will grow a lot after ETF approval. We just need to wait and meanwhile get more bitcoin if possible and just waiting and make some trades.
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:24:01 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
In spite of the influx of positive news in the field of regulation or the growing interest of institutional investors in the crypto sphere, i think the sharp increase in the bitcoin price /as of December 2017/ will not come as soon as we want it. Much is expected of the decision on Bitcoin ETF and therefore all attempts at prediction bitcoin prices may become unnecessary. Irrespective of the outcome of this decision, the market will move really aggressively, the question is in which direction? Personally, I'm bidding for the bitcoin at the end of this year somewhere around $ 10000.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:33:15 PM

I think bitcoin will grow a lot after ETF approval. We just need to wait and meanwhile get more bitcoin if possible and just waiting and make some trades.
Their is really a high hopes after etf approval price of bitcoin can surge. The more you have bitcoin a big chance to earn profit when price reaches all time high again. Bitcoin will surely bounce back and I believe it will happen.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

bitcoin will be very difficult to be able to reflect because the current condition of bitcoin prices has fallen at very cheap prices and the current buyer or demand is also running low, if bitcoin wants to bounce back then there should be good news that could trigger an increase in bitcoin prices.
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:34:34 AM

The price will increase further. This year the price was $2800 and within July it reached $8000. So, there is still time for 2018 to further increase the price. The mass audience are sure that it will be more than $8000.

Interesting and I can hope that it will happen very soon. It is expecting from the very beginning that at the end of 2018 bitcoin will at least recover its price. Some people are even expecting that before ending 2018 bitcoin price will hit 25000$ and 2019 will be the best year for bitcoin price.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
lady Royal

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 10:12:52 PM

I do not think so, Bitcoin will keep its price ranging from 5k to 7k$ and it will not go less than 5k$, I have seen the charts and they are pretty positive at least looking positive to me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

I assume BTC is going to jump up and down for years to come. If there are no bad news, it's climb climb climb, if things go wrong, way bigger fall than expected but there is still a high bottom, so we are going to be fine. Earlier or later, the potential of big people to influence the market gets smaller an smaller, the greatest risks these days are scammy excanges or some other kind of crypto burglary, which undermines the security of the system and sows doubt.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:58:57 AM

As what I've learned from different businesses that the economy has, everything has its own story. Like there are times that the business goes higher or fluctuates to lower. The important to businesses is that they will never give up or stop the business just because they encountered the days that price or values goes lower. Lot of investors are very happy to knos that Bitcoin's status increases and hoping that it will continue until the end.
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

As of now, bitcoin's value is start growing little by little. At least, it's giving signs of hope to bitcoin and crypto holders by giving their crypto assets' value a little lift too. If this will continue until December, i believe that bitcoin will break multiple resistances during its progress.

Abu Shadow

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:42 PM

So I have been reading tweets and other media outlets which are predicting that the BTC will have a huge surge by December. Have anyone come across this and I don't know if I should be excited or that's another bubble waiting to be needle pricked.
Sometimes it's good not to listen on those prediction and those people will just speculate to look how the market will react on their speculation and then they will dumps and get their profits. Then, we will left on the sinking price and loss our money. We all know that this bitcoin can bounce back we just need patience to wait for it to happen. Buy while it's still in lower price and soon this will make a bull run.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: