Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:02:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good idea to sell tokens after listing on exchange?  (Read 2664 times)
toantk

Activity: 793
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:35:48 AM

I think it is good idea. Sell it right listing on exchange with high price because after this moment the price will be down.
_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

Yeah, it is a good idea if price of tokens is good for you. Also, after listing on exchange tokens often loses their value, so you can sell and then buy with less price.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:32:01 PM

Well....I have tried both ways. I sold some tokens immediately after listing on exchange and for some tokens I have waited more than 6 months. Best way is to sale immediately if you want to get some profit. From almost 20 tokens, there was only one token that gave profit after waiting of 3 months. In some cases I want to sale tokens before listing on any exchange Tongue
sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

I think it's good to sell part when its listed and price goes multiple times the ico price because sometimes you sell all waiting to buy the dip and it never comes. sell part and take profit.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:59:25 PM

Sometime it's a good idea but somtime vice versa. Depend on the quality of project behind each token, I'll make different decision, with a good token with good project behind and listed on a good exchange such as Binance so I think there is no reason that I should sell them immediately right after listing on exchange Smiley.
jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:13:40 AM

You are contributing the price down if you dump the token in the market after exchange. Anyways, this is the sole discretion of the holder to sell immediately the token after exchange. When the price is right so why wait for another dumper to take down your earnings better if you can do it first. Buying it back when price is down is maybe a good strategy if you see potential grown of the project.

xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:19:09 AM

in my opinion if a new token is listed on the stock exchange. prices will be high in just a few moments, and will drop dramatically at other times.
So my advice is that you can sell directly if you know the token is listed at the beginning of the exchange
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:23:56 AM

I suggest to depending on the needs of the market you should decide either sell or buy of the token in the exchange.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?

Yeah definitely it is good idea to sell tokens however it may depends on the current market price. Means if you sell your tokens immediately after receiving it from ICo or bounty it is possible to fall or to drop the price after releasing on the exchange. Since all the Token holder would like to sell it too quickly. But if you believe and do you have patient maybe the price of your token will go up and to reach your expectations to your coins. So be patient and be knowledgeable to choose cryptos that can gives you a better fortune.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

Hello. Typically, this idea is good for those who participate in the program of bounty. These people basically and immediately sell the tokens after the listing. In consequence of this, the coin falls in price.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:20:16 AM

It will depend on what kind of project. It depends on the plans or roadmaps of the said ico. If it has great flow i will hold it for a moment.  If i need it badly i will let it sell to the market exchange. It all depends on the consequences of the price whether it is down or up. But moatly i sell my coins when have better value and listed on its exchange.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

Sometime it's a good idea but somtime vice versa. Depend on the quality of project behind each token, I'll make different decision, with a good token with good project behind and listed on a good exchange such as Binance so I think there is no reason that I should sell them immediately right after listing on exchange Smiley.
Usually this happen, bounty hunters dump immediately their bounty rewards after listing on the exchange and the result is negative. For me if its really a good project the price will recover after the exit of the bounty hunters but most of them are not able to survive so if you are holding on a good coin better to wait for the actual product of that token before you sold it. This why the price during the ICO is high compare when its out in the market, profit takers are winning in the market.
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Hello, everyone!
I want to hear the opinions of traders. Is it a good idea to sell tokens immediately after launching on the exchange so that later, when the price falls, will they be purchased again? Always after the listing on the stock exchange price falls?
This can not be guessed.You can of course try to roughly calculate the risks.
A very important factor to pay attention to is how tokens were bought.If there is a good demand or tokens quickly sold out, I would not sell.Also worth paying attention to the bounty community.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:39:55 AM

For me It's up to you if you want to sell your tokens after listing on exchanges if the price is good enough and you can earn a profit go ahead and sell it and if the price is not good you can hold it and wait until the price goes up
hcf27

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:46:51 AM

Hello. Typically, this idea is good for those who participate in the program of bounty. These people basically and immediately sell the tokens after the listing. In consequence of this, the coin falls in price.
It will not affect much, The bounty hunters do not hold too many tokens to make the price drop. So stop blaming the bounty hunters. The downside is the decision of the market and investors
fimtuao

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:06:15 AM

I know that there are a lot of people who trade like this, but I haven't done so yet, I get rewards and ICO tokens to buy, even if the ICO is successful and the product goes on the market, I will save their coins for 2-3 months!
GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

you can sell some of it..and keep the rest. The price perhaps will jump up after sometimes and you gonna reap more profits.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

Never ever sell 100% of any coin just after listing. Its true that most of the bounty hunters and airdrop receivers will sell them instantly but if the project is good then other investors will buy them and drive the price up.

I sell almost 50% if the price rises so that I could get what I invested or what I think is a good price. If you sell 100%, sometimes you may feel lucky but you may regret later too. Take an example of ONT. People got ONT for newsletter signup and they sold it at 0.5 - 1.5$ when it got listed on binance but it hit upto 10.5 $ later on.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:49:48 AM

Hello, everyone!

For me I think the strategy of selling is really depends on the market situation because if the market is very strong i think we need to hold for us to earn more profit once the market continue to rise but if the market is too weak we sell it right away to avoid any possible losses once the market price will decrease.
teeshe

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Hello, everyone!

Considering the current market realities, i will definitely advise you to sell your tokens immediately it launches on the exchange as you can use the proceeds gotten from it to buy more tokens when the prices dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: